• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Social Thread

Saltix

Smash Lord
Hooray Calvin. Hopefully he did well. Saltix how were your grades?
Congrats to you as well Calvin!

Ehh, I messed up a little bit sophomore/junior year.. I played SO much ****ing brawl, ended up with Ds in Trigonometry and Chemistry
but other than that, As and Bs throughout HS

DRN

Smash Lord
I will, and teams if they're having it;

can we get a head count of who's coming from swf?
Lol we already did this :[. Ya im hoping we will have enough for teams too. So far i see at least 3 teams. Good start at least.

Me, Micaelis, Alby, GTR, Maybe diablo, maybe KingK, saltix, maybe umby, shiri, and probably a bunch of randoms.

DRN

Smash Lord
Seems Billy and Scatz are now coming to Combo Breaker as well.
So we have 10-12+ so far
Me
Micaelis
Alby
Shiri
GTR
Saltix
Iblis
Scatz
Billy
Frozen
Elev8(maybe)
Scatt(maybe)
Diablo(maybe)
KingK(maybe)
Randoms~

Any More?

bigman40

Smash Master
So since I'm not going to Alabama, I'm running my service. If you need a ride, PM me your address and number, and I'll pick you up (so long as you cover your gas).

DRN

Smash Lord
So since I'm not going to Alabama, I'm running my service. If you need a ride, PM me your address and number, and I'll pick you up (so long as you cover your gas).
Ima need a ride home for sure but im pretty sure i have a ride there. If i dont i'll text u.

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
how close are you to SPSU, again? i'll have a car, but i have a terrible sense of direction. i'll print out a google maps guide, but i may need to follow you if you're available...

Saltix

Smash Lord
the salt is spreading:
Yall *****es is just salty cuz u cant handle the mansmell
This. This this this this this.

This.

I generally go to sleep at like, midnight the day before. Wake up at 7 or 8 depending on my departure time and take a shower, eat, etc. Pack my stuff, double check it, triple check it, get in the car, check my stuff again, then go. I make sure to pack at least 3 bottles of water and a sleeve of Ritz crackers to keep me energized during the tournament. Those crackers are DELICIOUS.

Oh, I also bring a can of:

DRN

Smash Lord
Lol i only will call them randoms until they show up to more then 1 tourney. I mean to me they are basically randoms since they've come like once. No offense to them of course.

Random Statement- Billys going to lose to me this tourney.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
Wow GA popular? What did you people do? Outta-towners from Alabama and North Coralina, I'm defiantly there now. I wanna Elev8 too cause I've played him via Wifi.

Neo X

Smash Apprentice
I really wish I could go! But since this weekend is a memorial weekend my family & I have to go to my granny's house for some **** reason.

@Iblis- long time no see guy who still owes me $2 & missed doubles with me a couple of months ago. >.>

Purple

Hi guys!
Wow GA popular? What did you people do? Outta-towners from Alabama and North Coralina, I'm defiantly there now. I wanna Elev8 too cause I've played him via Wifi.
you wanna elev8? Sounds fun? :bee:

Nah, but ga talks to al on a regular basis. al comes here because we go to al (sometimes).

and NC we've been talking to a lot lately. A tournament is actually in the basic stages of being made in july :bee:

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
I really wish I could go! But since this weekend is a memorial weekend my family & I have to go to my granny's house for some **** reason.

@Iblis- long time no see guy who still owes me $2 & missed doubles with me a couple of months ago. >.>
Yo, I got you I was busy and couldn't make it XD whenever I see you I'll give you those 2 dollars.

Top Bottom