• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Social Thread

T3h Albino

Smash Master
I know mike lost to a random ganon.
Then you guys said his name was Sux Dix, and I lol'd for a good 5 minutes ;3

That doesn't change the fact that I'm winning though? :dedede:

Saltix

Smash Lord
I know mike lost to a random ganon.
Then you guys said his name was Sux Dix, and I lol'd for a good 5 minutes ;3

That doesn't change the fact that I'm winning though? :dedede:
Okay, you're good lol.
Man....
Octix->Saltix->Sucktix->SuxDix
I request a name change -__-

and my :lucario: says otherwise

Player-3

Smash Hero
brawl- and brawl+

although i won't be making any smash tournys until at least july b/c i'm going to europe during the whole month of june

Rayku

Smash Lord
This coming weekend is going to be one of my last tournaments ever. Something came up and I'm going to be -extra short- on cash until I leave. I'd like to go, and I might just if enough of GA is interested in going. Will be there Melee Bros?

GA Peach

Smash Lord
This coming weekend is going to be one of my last tournaments ever. Something came up and I'm going to be -extra short- on cash until I leave. I'd like to go, and I might just if enough of GA is interested in going. Will be there Melee Bros?
if it's gonna be your last tournament, then Hell, i might even show up.

T3h Albino

Smash Master
So Alby u r going right? btw :falco: is gonna get ya this tourney (:zerosuitsamus: )
I'll likely be there, I promised shiri I'd team with him and I haven't won doubles ever!
And I've got something for all the falco's that want to counterpick my dedede <_< I can't deal with that matchup anymore...

Alby wanna :falcon: ditto again if we play this tourney LOL
That was easily one of the most fun tournament sets i've ever played in my life!
Yeah we can play them again.

DRN

Smash Lord
I thought u were going to the brawl+ tourney?

Min didnt put melee down as one of the tourneys for Combo Breaker but im sure he'd still run one if people want it.

Rayku

Smash Lord
Haha thanks Marty, that makes me feel goooood. I probably can't make it to APEX, unfortunately. Grandad gave all his frequent flier miles to his sons to go to concerts out of state

Turtl I am going to Brawl+ this weekend. I guess Montgomery is this weekend too? If so then screw that :p

DRN

Smash Lord
Haha thanks Marty, that makes me feel goooood. I probably can't make it to APEX, unfortunately. Grandad gave all his frequent flier miles to his sons to go to concerts out of state

Turtl I am going to Brawl+ this weekend. I guess Montgomery is this weekend too? If so then screw that :p
Yea this weekend are the Brawl+, Montgomery, and Combo Breaker tournies.

Top Bottom