• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Social Thread

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
brawl minus is just a novelty.
fun for fun
then you want to be competitive and then it sux

DRN

Smash Lord
how many people usually attend this for brawl??

me and some other nc people are very interested in making the trip since you guys went to herb 3 and wrecked us.
I hope u mean u plan on coming for our June monthly cause if ur planning on coming to Combo Breaker u'll probably be disappointed (everyone is like going oos).

Around 20-35(25+ usually) people usually attend our Monthlies. Last Monthly was like 33 or something.

GTR!

Smash Journeyman
you messed up the quote somehow,

Dude, GTR we need some friendlies broo
Ya i got it fix'd though.

And yeah man the attendance doesn't look like its going to be spectacular so hopefully we can get a ton of friendlies in :)

Tenki

Smash Hero
so you're all scared of my mario in b-
Is ike even good in brawl minus?
**** Ike is amazing in Brawl Minus.

F-air's landing has wind to space people, jabjab d-tilt on edges is pretty much death

Aerial Quickdraw makes him dash like Gunz since you can spam it til you land (I can make Ike circle BF from a ledgejump, under it, and make it back to the other side).

Aerial Quickdraw + B-reversal Quickdraw = more Gunz dashing.

Aerial side-B (movement) > spike, etc.

Full charge eruption saves so you can pull it out instantly.

he's sooooo fun :D

Top Bottom