• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Social Thread

DRN

Smash Lord
So based on Turtls head count I should expect like 10 people to show up at combo breaker?
I'm sure there's gonna be more. There's a lot of randoms that show up cause they saw it on facebook. Like last tourney there was at least 20 randoms. Plus most ppl don't post on smashboards sooo I'm sure attendence shouldn't be to bad. A good tourney for u. Think of it as a warm up for ur return

Purple

Hi guys!
d00d, did you guys talk to the randoms about going on smashboards?

I bet you butt faces didn't.

Do you guys realize I only joined smashboards because of dogy making me come on here @_@.

DRN

Smash Lord
d00d, did you guys talk to the randoms about going on smashboards?

I bet you butt faces didn't.

Do you guys realize I only joined smashboards because of dogy making me come on here @_@.
Lounis mentioned smashboards after we all ate ihop. But other then that i dunno if anyone mentioned it lol. Jamaal u should stop skipping tournies and come just so u can encourage all the randoms to come to more.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
I found out about smashboards through googleing for smash tournaments.. (lol) and yes when this one guy came up to me and asked about me i told him if he knew me off aib or smashboards and i told him about both. there were a group of people in the circle actually. So yes I did.

@P1- ide get a SWF hat or Tshirt.

Purple

Hi guys!
Lounis mentioned smashboards after we all ate ihop. But other then that i dunno if anyone mentioned it lol. Jamaal u should stop skipping tournies and come just so u can encourage all the randoms to come to more.
I'm trying to.. but I have school stuff to do :|

disasterABDUL

Smash Ace
I found out about smashboards through googleing for smash tournaments.. (lol) and yes when this one guy came up to me and asked about me i told him if he knew me off aib or smashboards and i told him about both. there were a group of people in the circle actually. So yes I did.

@P1- ide get a SWF hat or Tshirt.
Was that me?

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
you were asking this luigi main about smash boards and he pointed at some black guy and said he's the only one really on smash boards.

i'm that black guy. i played sonic against you in a bunch of friendlies lol
Yeah, this sounds right.

I like how in your sig it goes
1) mindgames
2) reverse mindgames
3) falcon punch
4) moonwalk

thegreatkazoo

Smash Master

Saltix

Smash Lord
Naw you shouldnt have dropped falco. wasnt your falco on par with kismet's back in like 2008?
I wouldn't say on par with, but when I finally played Kismet in tourney, I did better in the falco ditto against him than with my Lucario

And also, the falco metagame was different haha

GTR!

Smash Journeyman
I'm sure there's gonna be more. There's a lot of randoms that show up cause they saw it on facebook. Like last tourney there was at least 20 randoms. Plus most ppl don't post on smashboards sooo I'm sure attendence shouldn't be to bad. A good tourney for u. Think of it as a warm up for ur return
Ohhh aight I see. Well in that case should be a decent turnout which is good :)

@Saltix: you better show up bro

Top Bottom