• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Social Thread

BBQ°

Smash Champion
bbq you going back to brawl? :p
Wario is very funny, so I was thinking about it. Then Turtl talked to me about the last monthly and how some of those f@ggots just camped and got top 10 and I realized I didn't want to play brawl.

but I'm up for friendlies definitely.

Purple

Hi guys!
RJ! I saw you in my gf's yearbook :o

You should totally host smash tournaments at the school and get them to come to smashboards so the community is larger.

bigman40

Smash Master
:( :( :(

@Scatz: So you are 100% for sure gonna go now?

@Saltix: You gonna go :metaknight: or :lucario: in teams?
Yeah, 100% coming to this. Unless some work comes up at the last minute and super important.

Also, I still have 2 open spots in my car. If someone needs a ride to the venue that's on my way, then PM me your address and number.

bigman40

Smash Master
Yeah. I already have you set. Right now, its you, Frozen, and Turtl (only heading back). So if people dont mind being a tad squashed for like 10 mins when dropping everyone off.

GTR!

Smash Journeyman
Wario is very funny, so I was thinking about it. Then Turtl talked to me about the last monthly and how some of those f@ggots just camped and got top 10 and I realized I didn't want to play brawl.

but I'm up for friendlies definitely.
lol I thought Desu quit brawl. :p

Oh wait you said Wario lol. :)

Do you still have my # BBQ?

Yeah, 100% coming to this. Unless some work comes up at the last minute and super important.

Also, I still have 2 open spots in my car. If someone needs a ride to the venue that's on my way, then PM me your address and number.
Aight awesome we need to get a ton of friendlies in.

RJsHouse

Smash Apprentice
Who's your gf?

anyway, no one at my school will play melee/brawl.
They all only play unfinished warfare 2.

GTR!

Smash Journeyman
Congrats to you as well Calvin!

Ehh, I messed up a little bit sophomore/junior year.. I played SO much ****ing brawl, ended up with Ds in Trigonometry and Chemistry
but other than that, As and Bs throughout HS
College is nothing but Brawl

and tons of papers and homework.

Grats though bro. When was/is your graduation?

Player-1

Smash Legend
kind of early asking, but anyone want to team for the june monthly? I'm looking primarily at Dyno, Alby, BigLou, and elev8 since these guys have been asking for a while >.>

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
kind of early asking, but anyone want to team for the june monthly? I'm looking primarily at Dyno, Alby, BigLou, and elev8 since these guys have been asking for a while >.>
I would team but 1) you ditched me before, like 3 times
2) rayku, that man is gonna help me make money like that m2k.

I think we should team though, sometime..

@scatt: yeah ggs. you got some good characters there.

Top Bottom