• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Social Thread

Cloudfox

Smash Ace
That was biglou in winners, lol, I knew you were at the tournament, but hadn't heard of you placing so well or actually beating anyone, then I saw the results and I was like....what?

Anyone got the bracket?
Haha, even if I hadn't met him last year, there's no way I couldn't know *exactly* who he is when he goes and destroys my state's #2 at MLG. :p I was attempting to be humorous.

And yeah, I've been an inconsistent semi-scrub prior to this month, so it makes sense you wouldn't have heard of me. I just stopped giving a **** what people think of my playstyle and running into stupid things all game.
Is it silver with no rubber on the control stick?
Ah, so it was yours. It was just sitting around at the TV adjacent to the one my Wii was on, so I gave it to the TO and figured the actual owner would come get it eventually.

T3h Albino

Smash Master
Yeah, I also have this semi brand newish silver controller if this is anyones.
I hope so, cuz I ****ing hate new controllers switchh please D: <3

VietGeek

Smash Hero
i foresee someone getting shafted somehow from just overseeing the current situation

I don't know.

T3h Albino

Smash Master
Naw Jamaal, ima give the controller I have now to USA gaming, and just get my old one from Neo-X next tournament. Sound good everyone?

Curlz

Smash Lord
Hello Georgia. I'm sorry to intrude on your thread, but I am hosting a really big tournament in Lafayette, LA that I would like most of you to attend. Some of you might have heard about it already, but I just wanted to give another heads up.

Its called TASOL 2010 National, please come out and support. I would really appreciate it and love to meet all of you.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=274534

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: Wow, planning ahead for sure with that one.

I've never been to Louisiana, though. Might be fun to go. :D

T3h Albino

Smash Master
Who's Jay Electronica?
"Jay Electronica (Je’Ri Allah) is a rapper and producer known for his use of percussionist film soundtracks as a background for his abstract, and his associations with Erykah Badu, Just Blaze and Nas. He produced the first track, "Queens Get the Money", on the 2008 Nas album Untitled. The unconventional nature of much of his music, and the lack of conventional release methods for that music, have since 2007 made him the object of much attention. He was perhaps best known for the piece of music Act 1: Eternal Sunshine (The Pledge), until the release of the Just Blaze-produced track "Exhibit C" in late 2009 .

Originally from New Orleans, LA he has lived in Atlanta, Baltimore, Philadelphia, Washington, D.C., Denver, and Detroit, where he recorded his Style Wars-era music with several J Dilla beats, meeting the producer subsequently to ask for permission to use the recordings as a demo." Wikiiii

That man Jay Elec bout one of the best rappers around fam!

Waba

Smash Apprentice
Combo Breaker Monthly Tournament

When:
May 29th (Every Last Saturday of every Month)
Registration Starts: 11am-1:45pm.
Tournaments Start: 2pm.

Where:
USGamingArenA/Waba
10895 Alpharetta Hwy
Roswell, GA 30076
(770)910-7951

Door Fee:
$10 ($5 if we use your PS3/Wii & Game)

What:
Tekken 6 (T6)
PS3:$10 Pot Fee

Super Street Fighter IV (SSF4)
PS3:$10 Pot Fee

Blaz Blue (BB)
PS3:$5 Pot Fee

Marvel vs Capcom 2 (MvC2)
DC:$5 Pot Fee

Tatsunoko vs. Capcom: Ultimate All-Stars (TvC:UAS)
Wii:$5 Pot Fee

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (SSBB)
Wii:$5 Pot Fee

FYI:
USGA/Waba would like to invite All Fighting Fans to come join our monthly tournaments.
We are looking for the Casual Fight Fans to the Die Hard. We don't claim to be the best of the best, we just want to provide the most FUN at our competitions:

-13,000sq/ft Venue
- PCs & Console stations
- Retail buy-sell-trade, Café Bar, Pool Tables, and much more!
-Tournament Room exclusive for Fighting Fans!
-FREE giveaways (Monster energy drinks, game passes, T-shirts, etc.) during the tournament!
-We are just couple dozen steps from the Marta stop.
-Check out our HUGE outside smokers deck next to the Café Bar!
-Our offers a vast selection of sodas, energy drinks, and BEER!
-We have a new FOOD menu with better prices like our $5 combos which include a 20oz bottle soda, chips, and tax with your choice of: Hamburger, 2 Hot Dogs, 2 pizza slices, SEC sandwich, or Philly Cheese sandwich!

*NO outside FOOD or Drinks allowed*

thegreatkazoo

Smash Master
"Jay Electronica (Je’Ri Allah) is a rapper and producer known for his use of percussionist film soundtracks as a background for his abstract, and his associations with Erykah Badu, Just Blaze and Nas. He produced the first track, "Queens Get the Money", on the 2008 Nas album Untitled. The unconventional nature of much of his music, and the lack of conventional release methods for that music, have since 2007 made him the object of much attention. He was perhaps best known for the piece of music Act 1: Eternal Sunshine (The Pledge), until the release of the Just Blaze-produced track "Exhibit C" in late 2009 .

Originally from New Orleans, LA he has lived in Atlanta, Baltimore, Philadelphia, Washington, D.C., Denver, and Detroit, where he recorded his Style Wars-era music with several J Dilla beats, meeting the producer subsequently to ask for permission to use the recordings as a demo." Wikiiii

That man Jay Elec bout one of the best rappers around fam!
Sweet, I will check him out sometime.

Also, barring an act of god, I should be @ this monthly. I'll bring my Wii if I can.

D0N

Smash Ace
If you want a team with me for the next waba tourney let me know. If there's doubles anyway... It just says pot fee.

Top Bottom