• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Social Thread

I SEE YOU

Smash Ace
Yeah, that's a 4 hour drive. I probably wouldn't go to either unless I had housing and if someone from Madison or Huntsville wanted to go with me.
I'm going to Montgomery on the 29th, but i should be going to the next monthly. I don't know how you feel about this, but if you wanted to stay with us and ride with us to the tournament, you're more than welcomed to. The last monthly got 32 entrants, and i had a really fun time.

*Cam*

Smash Lord
I'm going to Montgomery on the 29th, but i should be going to the next monthly. I don't know how you feel about this, but if you wanted to stay with us and ride with us to the tournament, you're more than welcomed to. The last monthly got 32 entrants, and i had a really fun time.
It would be a farther drive to go to your house from Madison. If I was in Auburn, that would be different. Thanks for offering though.

stealth3654

Smash Lord
Yeah, that's a 4 hour drive. I probably wouldn't go to either unless I had housing and if someone from Madison or Huntsville wanted to go with me.
I can probably house you. The venue is 10 minutes from my house. :)

bigman40

Smash Master
I didn't come cause of that reason. I didn't come cause the people that were supposed to come with me dropped out. Plus, where I was currently at, the drive was 5 hours.

GTR!

Smash Journeyman
Who wants to MM me on the 29th at the Combo Breaker?

$5 max 2/3

accepting all challenges :) I need to get better.

Shiri

Smash Chump
where dat yoshi at is what I say X_X
:yoshi: Do we really have to turn the hype machine on for this?

I'm bringin it back at the next Combo Breaker, mang! He may or may not be wearing a mask, cape, and be holding a small sword. We'll see. :D

Can we play again, by the way? I need you to show me some stuff.

Micaelis

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MicaelisX
K, so I want to play some Smash tomorrow and since Lounis's Smashfest is a no go now (I talked to him) then I'll open up my place for anyone who wants to play.

The place I'm currently living in is pretty run down so I apologize ahead of time about the state of things. We'd play in the basement which is essentially a garage and it comes with loud, odd banging noises and everything. If you don't want to come because of it, that's fine.

However, PM me or text me if you decide you want to come play some Smash. I'd be up for Smashing pretty much from 2 til whenever. I can even house a person if they want but prob only 1 unless more want to chill in the scary basement.

EDIT: I really wish my place was better for the Summer but hey, it's six times cheaper than normal housing in Atlanta (only 600$ for the entire Summer) and I'm poor. And overall it's better than not smashing at all.

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
He said yes but it won't be until after he gets off work which will probably be after 8 I think and he wouldn't get back until late so work that out with him.
i wouldn't be getting there till around 8-9 anyway.

plus, i got to bed at 5 on work nights. "late" means nothing to me.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
3 different melee tournaments
all with a turnout of 5-6 people each
which one do i go to

maybe none of them.

Top Bottom