• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Social Thread

D0N

Smash Ace
wuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut
I thought I told you I would be in GA again for the summer already. If I didn't... I'm coming down some time this weekend.

Things are good for me, really chill. I main Cody/Blanka in SSF4. I've been more into that than brawl lately. I bought a stick... can't use it yet though :ohwell:

Purple

Hi guys!
Woah, you can't use it? Is it getting sent to you or something? Is cody as good as Chris Hu makes him look? :). I heard blanka's normals have gotten a lot better as well

BBQ°

Smash Champion
hmmm, combo breaker is a bad day for me... that's the day a lot of my high school friends are having their graduation parties D:

D0N

Smash Ace
Woah, you can't use it? Is it getting sent to you or something? Is cody as good as Chris Hu makes him look? :). I heard blanka's normals have gotten a lot better as well
By I can't use it, I mean I'm not that good when I use it. I'm still practicing with it.

I think Cody is great until he gets knocked down, he doesn't have many tools to get back up safely. His normals have great frame data/range and he hits really hard. Blanka's c.hp is the only noticible change to his normals as far as I have noticed. Other than that they changed the distance the balls travel and the hop is faster.

pretty sure you told me and I not only forgot, but I didn't realize that summer was...uh...basically here XD

yayuhhhzzzzz it'll be good to see you again man!
You too :)

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
that's the general consensus for cody. hits hard, bad wakeup game.

SleepyK

i could, i dunno. there isn't much incentive tbh. especially when there's a waba monthly thing on the same day.

SleepyK

no, the thread isn't updated. it's the last saturday of every month.

which makes it the 29th.

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: Just posting to say that Mr. Alby is, like, the coolest dude within five feet of wherever he's standing.

No guarantees outside that radius, though. :D

RJsHouse

Smash Apprentice
I can't go.
Actually, I think I MIGHT be able to go, possibly.

Can someone give me a ride?

bigman40

Smash Master
If you have it lou, I'll be able to pick up people along my way as long as they have gas money. I do remember that I have a little bit of work on that day, so Idk when I'll be getting off for this. Anyways, anyone that wants a potential ride, message me your address and number.

BigLøu

Smash Lord
Well it would be Sunday starting a bit later, since I will be busy during the day. It's not guaranteed yet but its looking more likely then not.

Top Bottom