• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Social Thread

DRN

Smash Lord
I don't think I've ever seen Elev8 play a Wario. Nor do I think he has enough of the matchup experience to know things about him.

Correct me if I'm wrong :x
Elev8 played Dyno and won recently. Dyno is good and loves the DDD match up. Its one of his favorite match ups in fact.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771

Player-1

Smash Legend
that was suppose to be a reference to the time you were about to 3 stock me on PS1 and you were on the windmill, but I up-bed into it and blew yo up >.>

Player-3

Smash Hero
i gave up on it after i was playing it agaisnt a random scrub who picked jigglypuff and did nothing but roll and shield

i couldn't hit his shield or i would die

|:

.....but then i went zelda

GTR!

Smash Journeyman
Wow good **** to everyone. Sorry I couldnt make it.....again.....I had gf johns.

:(

Edit: Are there going to start being weeklies again?

Cloudfox

Smash Ace
Late late laaate. D: Anyways I had an amazing time at this. I got a tooon of friendlies and everyone here was so cool, omg. :D I'm sorry again to Mcpeepants that I screwed up guaranteed 3rd that last game. :( You were seriously surprisingly good though, I was truly impressed. :) Hope you can get to attend more offline tournies in the future.

Good seeing you again Desu, that was a huge surprise. :O And shoutouts to that one guy who took me out of winners and losers. It was an honor being destroyed by this man.

Player-1

Smash Legend
Late late laaate. D: Anyways I had an amazing time at this. I got a tooon of friendlies and everyone here was so cool, omg. :D I'm sorry again to Mcpeepants that I screwed up guaranteed 3rd that last game. :( You were seriously surprisingly good though, I was truly impressed. :) Hope you can get to attend more offline tournies in the future.

Good seeing you again Desu, that was a huge surprise. :O And shoutouts to that one guy who took me out of winners and losers. It was an honor being destroyed by this man.
That was biglou in winners, lol, I knew you were at the tournament, but hadn't heard of you placing so well or actually beating anyone, then I saw the results and I was like....what?

Anyone got the bracket?

T3h Albino

Smash Master
Some unexpected upsets, really caused interesting placings at this tournament.

I really wish I had gotten to MM cloudfox, but I couldn't put my own friends money on the line like that. Maybe next time x_x;;

DRN

Smash Lord
That was biglou in winners, lol, I knew you were at the tournament, but hadn't heard of you placing so well or actually beating anyone, then I saw the results and I was like....what?

Anyone got the bracket?
Scatz has to bracket with him. So does min if he hasnt erased it already.

Top Bottom