• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Social Thread

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
1) take roads that are not icy. this means roads that are being used all the time.
2) peachtree industrial is one of these roads
3) take a big connecting road to peachtree industrial, even if it's a bit out of the way from your usual path.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
jigglypuff teams are neccesary.
jigglypuff you say? Hey rayku!
I have a big hill right next to my house, there are like 5 cars just stuck there...
yeah at the entrance of my subdivision there were cars parked there because they couldnt make it up the hill (wasnt that steep of a hill though) so they parked their cars and walked home.

bigman40

Smash Master
1) take roads that are not icy. this means roads that are being used all the time.
2) peachtree industrial is one of these roads
3) take a big connecting road to peachtree industrial, even if it's a bit out of the way from your usual path.
I-285 had a 29 pile car crash today >.> I wouldn't put all the trust into the main roads being set tomorrow just yet.

thegreatkazoo

Smash Master
I don't know... I really want to go. I think I'll maybe drive even if the roads aren't that great as long as others are going. I'll just be really careful and drive slow. I'm still up for going even though I'm 90% sure it won't be better tomorrow.

EDIT: Yeah... I REALLY want to go. I'm probably going to go.
Mind taking me with you to WABA?

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
jigglypuff teams are neccesary against rayku.
man... double jiggs doesnt even sound good though.
sometimes **** sounds good like double ganon or something even though the character is trash.
but double jiggs sounds like trash... just the mental image i get is... fail...

im trying to get people to come wifff me from AL.
help anyone?

Rayku

Smash Lord
Hey look it's Dyno bringing up that thing again that he said he was "done with" and also not including specific details of character consideration! Heyaooo

Anyone going to Waba tomorrow: drive safe, people.

thegreatkazoo

Smash Master
when was the last time you played Melee? All I see from you is your uploaded wifi Brawl matches on youtube.
The videos aren't mine: I'm recording them as a public service for people who can't record their own replays.

Yeah, I know it's been a while. But, the schedule I have is light, so better days are ahead...

However, I will be coming back in full force this semester. I think Pound 4 is a good way to do so, what say you?

Plus, I will be soon getting my car on campus, meaning I can actually go to WABAs (because asking people here never really does any good.)

Micaelis

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MicaelisX
@Kazoo

Well, if you're getting a car on campus then do you think you could give me and a friend or two a ride to WABA maybe? It would save Lounis a trip to Tech and I'm sure he'd be grateful. We'll help pay gas of course to a place you'll already be going to. Make a little money being a taxi.

Who all is going tomorrow? I'm really anxious about the safety of it though... I'm only going to try to go if at least a handful of people say they are going.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
Hey look it's Dyno bringing up that thing again that he said he was "done with" and also not including specific details of character consideration! Heyaooo

Anyone going to Waba tomorrow: drive safe, people.
Ide like to show. it all depends on the weather and if my mother is willing to drive me.

you gonna be there at 2?

thegreatkazoo

Smash Master
@Kazoo

Well, if you're getting a car on campus then do you think you could give me and a friend or two a ride to WABA maybe? It would save Lounis a trip to Tech and I'm sure he'd be grateful. We'll help pay gas of course to a place you'll already be going to. Make a little money being a taxi.

Who all is going tomorrow? I'm really anxious about the safety of it though... I'm only going to try to go if at least a handful of people say they are going.
I'll fill you in once it's here, it shouldn't be too long though.

Saltix

Smash Lord
is today a smashfesr or a tourney
cuz if it is a smashfest ill be there
if it is a tourney i need a 2v2 partner

who's confirmed @ going?

hichez50

Smash Lord
NNID
Player-00
3DS FC
2122-6108-1245
we should make Ga a doubles only state. Like TN is brawl+ only state. Lets get people around amercia salty. lol jk.

Micaelis

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MicaelisX
Yeah, as much as I want to go, and I REALLY want to go, it would be safer for everyone to stay home. There's always another time and another day that we can get together and play.

I really want to go :(

EDIT: Yeah so I can't even get out of my subdivision anyways apparently. My dad tried a little while ago. Our big hill near my house apparently has like an inch of ice on it because someone's water pipe busted all over it and it froze over. So... yeah.

DRN

Smash Lord
I can only go to Waba today if someone gives me a ride home :/.

Jamaal- Come play smash irl wifi doesnt cut it at all. U need to practice ur snake a lot more.

Rayku

Smash Lord
Ide like to show. it all depends on the weather and if my mother is willing to drive me.

you gonna be there at 2?
lol Dyno can't read. I didn't ask who was going, I said that "to everyone going"

No I'm not. Lounis isn't going = I'm not going.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
lol Dyno can't read. I didn't ask who was going, I said that "to everyone going"

No I'm not. Lounis isn't going = I'm not going.
Me agreeing with you and asking when you were going to go to waba establishes that i cant read? I figured ide not even comment on the first half of the quote and not get into the whole jiggly vs ike thing but you flaming and stuff makes me regret my decision.

your a cool dude rayku

OBV :012:

Rayku

Smash Lord
Me agreeing with you and asking when you were going to go to waba establishes that i cant read? I figured ide not even comment on the first half of the quote and not get into the whole jiggly vs ike thing but you flaming and stuff makes me regret my decision.

your a cool dude rayku

OBV :012:
So you -do- want to argue with me because you can't read? Or write, for that matter.

I'm going to keep "flaming" you until you realize how dumb you sound sometimes and see that I'm not doing it just to be an obnoxious douche bag.

Top Bottom