• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Social Thread

DRN

Smash Lord
I'd be down for a mini-crew battle. Lounis and myself vs. Northview?

BBQ keep in mind Tech has XIF in Melee.
Yea Northview will do that, 3v2(Since Lounis said he could take 3 lol)? Me, Dyno, and Diab

west forsyth high school vs northview?

who are the best high schoolers =oooo
k Lets do this- 3v3 Me, Dyno, Diab vs P1, P3, and ___?___

Northview will take down all highschools in mini crew battles. Next is Scatt and Neo X

monkeyx4

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3936 9382 6790
well i'll wifi anyone if they want or i'll just go back to melee training lol im going to waba for cccccccombo braker 5 so see yall in 2 weeks on the 23 =D

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
@everyone: SDFU about high school before we get infractions

anyway, i will be down for any high school crew money matches to proves that northview is the top dog when it comes to brawling high schoolers. 3v3 crew money matches :)

Everyone show up to waba on Saturday chas and i will be there. hopefully diablo.

BBQ°

Smash Champion
I honestly think northview's 3-4 smashers can take on lounis and jason. Although you did say college and not highschool. NVM highschoolers get no love

MIright?
nah, college vs high school crew battles are fine. Seeing Lounis and Jason vs you, Turtl, and Diablo will be cool.

I'd be down for a mini-crew battle. Lounis and myself vs. Northview?

BBQ keep in mind Tech has XIF in Melee.
Yeah I know, but I would say we have a a better average level of skill than tech, and I think you and Lounis can take down XIF. a 5v5 crew would be cool.

Me
Archaic
Lounis
You
and either Ovonte/Ron. Probably Ovonte because he uses Samus and not Ron because we already have Lounis (who is better than Ron imo).

GA Tech has
Tong
Elliot
Ivysaur
Kosine
XIF

should be a good crew battle.

Saltix

Smash Lord
okay so im just not on any HS team
i have to rep peachtree ridge all by my lonesome, isn't that enough :(

and whats the move for tomorrow
is it a tourney or a smashfest
because if it is a tourney, i need a 2v2 partner

BigLøu

Smash Lord
Unless the roads clear up, I won't be coming to waba tomarrow. I took a spin earlier today but luckily I was fine and so was the car.

bigman40

Smash Master
Unless the roads clear up, I won't be coming to waba tomarrow. I took a spin earlier today but luckily I was fine and so was the car.
Wtf where you doing out there today? I was gonna run some errands, but I didn't want to risk anything with the roads frozen and stuff.

Micaelis

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MicaelisX
@Lounis

I don't blame you. No one should drive to WABA tomorrow if the roads are still as bad as they are today. I don't think they will though... it's suppose to reach down to 1 degree tonight and the high is 32 tomorrow... so I doubt there will be much if any thaw. I might not come either if it's to bad... I was really excited about tomorrow too... :(

stealth3654

Smash Lord
I just drove to see my grandparents about an hour ago. You have to drive really slow over the ice or else you are going to sliiiiiidddeeee.

BigLøu

Smash Lord
Wtf where you doing out there today? I was gonna run some errands, but I didn't want to risk anything with the roads frozen and stuff.

I was picking up my sister from a freind's hosue, don't worry though I won't be going back out side until **** clears up.

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
eh, if i can i'll still try to show up, but i'm moving back in tomorrow so the chances were slim to begin with...

and if i do go and am the only one there then shame on all of you. :p

DRN

Smash Lord
Awww maaaaannnn i was excited for a Sat of smash. I also needed to mm quite a few ppl guess i gotta wait till CB unless roads clear up. Was gonna make my $5 back from Lounis from a loooooong time ago by beating him :p

Edit: for below post and others- If ppl try to go then i'll def show up. I just dont want to be there alone....for 10hrs.......

On that note i need a ride home xD unless scatz is still goin. I live 10min from waba or so.

Micaelis

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MicaelisX
I don't know... I really want to go. I think I'll maybe drive even if the roads aren't that great as long as others are going. I'll just be really careful and drive slow. I'm still up for going even though I'm 90% sure it won't be better tomorrow.

EDIT: Yeah... I REALLY want to go. I'm probably going to go.

Top Bottom