• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Social Thread

Micaelis

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MicaelisX
At the Smashfest I think Lounis, Scatz, and I agreed to go this Saturday to the weekly. Everyone else should try to make an appearance.

Oh and that Smashfest was a lot of fun but man we're we tired after staying up all night playing Salt Party 4.

http://allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=8468

I think I have everything right?

Check the pot splits for both melee and brawl, I'm unsure on that.
You listed the pot as 60/20/10 which is close but it's 70/20/10. 60+20+10 = 90 :p lol.
Also it's in "Duluth" and not "Daluth". Other than that it looks really good. Good job

Player-1

Smash Legend
At the Smashfest I think Lounis, Scatz, and I agreed to go this Saturday to the weekly. Everyone else should try to make an appearance.

Oh and that Smashfest was a lot of fun but man we're we tired after staying up all night playing Salt Party 4.

You listed the pot as 60/20/10 which is close but it's 70/20/10. 60+20+10 = 90 :p lol.
Also it's in "Duluth" and not "Daluth". Other than that it looks really good. Good job
I think 10% goes to waba, I only got 60% at the december monthly

ScAtt77

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ScAtt77
Is the next combo breaker going to be held at a different venue or is it just going next door to the old place where tournaments were held?

DRN

Smash Lord
I'll come to waba this weekend as well.

Scatz can you gimme a ride home if u go this sat? Other wise ima be leaving at like 7 :[

Micaelis

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MicaelisX
The official pot splitting on WABA's information is 70/20/10. It sometimes differs though. I personally think 60/30/10 is better but that's just me.

Combo Breaker 5, the one I believe to be on the 23rd, is going to be the last time they host a Brawl tournament or anything in the Table Tennis place. Another Table Tennis company bought out that space so everything is going to move into the Shop from now on.

Come this weekend :D

monkeyx4

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3936 9382 6790
soo brawl/melee whateva tourney is going to be inside the waba place =( i liked that table tennis place lol i'll try to make it

h!tboxexplo!ter

Smash Ace
i figured it stood for obvious, but im this is where im curious.

"lol just stumbled across plank's pbnj thread. dont even ask me how"
"exploiting hitboxes obv" (l????)

i just dont understand how exploiting hitboxes obviously makes any sense. btw im not raggin on ya geek im just confused/curious

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
oh, i think it was a really lame joke that implied that you discovered the thread via exploiting hitboxes.

Rayku

Smash Lord
i figured it stood for obvious, but im this is where im curious.

"lol just stumbled across plank's pbnj thread. dont even ask me how"
"exploiting hitboxes obv" (l????)

i just dont understand how exploiting hitboxes obviously makes any sense. btw im not raggin on ya geek im just confused/curious
They said "exploiting hitboxes" to make a pun on your name.

@tubes: It has nothing to do with bug Pokemon, except VietG's homosexual relationship with Butterfree.

Rayku

Smash Lord
Correction, BBQ. Shiny Butterfrees are pink. Female Butterfrees simply have a bit more black on their wing.

VietGeek

Smash Hero
even then it's not bubble gum, loli, arche klaine casting extension pink

the anime mystery it is such

this forum needs new smileys so i can nice boat everything

BigLøu

Smash Lord
no, from what i hear the monthlies and cb are now just on the cb date. There is the atlanta revival tourney though on the 16th.

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
the 16th is the date of zero's tourney, billy.
you aren't going to go to that? :(

stealth3654

Smash Lord
the 16th is the date of zero's tourney, billy.
you aren't going to go to that? :(
I'll go if Reflex takes me. I was just checking to see if there was a waba tourney on the 16th or if it was combined with combo breaker.

Top Bottom