• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Social Thread

Micaelis

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MicaelisX
Well, if you two come along with Jamaal and maybe Lounis, that's at least 5 right there... I wish more people would post and say if they're come or not. We decided on Smashing Saturday on like Monday I thought x_x

BigLøu

Smash Lord
Ok who wants to play bros tommarrow, I will make the drive to waba so mother****ers better show up others imabe mad.

AKA, need a show of hands who will go tomarrow, not any *"ima go is he goes stuff".

100 percent who will be there, so far me jamaal art and jason. Lets go man up

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
i'll see about making it. no promises, though.

but if i do show, i'm bringing a bunch of stage hacks with me for you guys to play for testing purposes.

stealth3654

Smash Lord
If Jamaal is going to be there this time, then I'll try my best to go. :)

I plan on being there unless my parents have a family thing they wanted to do without telling me.

Edit: Also, since it will be a Saturday, the weekly will be taking place... Cool.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
my guess for results:

1) biglou
2) scatz
3) art
4) wrath
5) turtl (chose to falco ditto wrath and lost)
5) fenix

monkeyx4

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3936 9382 6790
Had fun at WaBa too bad there was no melee tourney >.> but i had a whole lot of friendlies <3 melee
big lou i'll get ur weegee next time =(

GOD!

Smash Ace
yesterday was pretty fun.
Except losing to a luigi with sheik.
I should probably learn the match up.
And I played the gayest match I've ever played in my life. But it was fun.

BBQ°

Smash Champion

Micaelis

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MicaelisX
Oh late post but there's a small Smashfest (Brawl mainly I assume) going on at Billy's tomorrow. If you want to come text me or Billy and I'll send you his address. Starts around 12-1 and prob go all day.

stealth3654

Smash Lord
Yeah, It's mostly going to be Brawl, but we can also set up a tv with melee if people really want it. I also have smash 64 on the n64. Old school.

I also have Mario Tennis on the n64 if people want to be wrecked by my baby Mario :).

BigLøu

Smash Lord
yo billy i may come(prolly will though).

Do you need me to bring a set up, I just dont wanna carry a setup if we don't need it(tv and wii and stuff).

Also I'll bring mario party 4 for some real competition in case we get tired of smash.

p.s. mario sucks billy, ima play you in some mario tennis with da real mans chacrter luigi.

Top Bottom