• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Social Thread

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
I hate you all I came to WABA today and was owned in melee by melee people.....and my Fox was ***** in teams... thanks for tryna help me tubes.

monkeyx4

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3936 9382 6790
I hate you all I came to WABA today and was owned in melee by melee people.....and my Fox was ***** in teams... thanks for tryna help me tubes.
LOL GET ***** btw u going to combo breaker a lot off ppl r comin (inculding me) hope to see u there btw ive been doing secret training with fox/snake/falco so watch out

Rayku

Smash Lord
Where's Marty and Dogy?

They are the ones who roasted my posts until I learned better.
I'm horrible at it because Brawl kids are too sensitive and I actually try to tone it down a little bit. Also, I'm just bad at explaining obvious things :p. Maybe I -should- tell them

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
LMAO! i really wish i had homebrew so i can replay that match bbq. last stock was too epic.

Great games Jamaal and BBQ

Micaelis

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MicaelisX
People should come visit me at Tech. Since school just started so I won't be very busy. I can house 2 people on a spare bed/footon but also 2 more if they don't mind sleeping on couches. If you're not to lazy to come see me that is... <3

GA Peach

Smash Lord
i also love how you are not on the list
gj bbq
lol, *****.

Yeah, as much as I want to go, and I REALLY want to go, it would be safer for everyone to stay home. There's always another time and another day that we can get together and play.

I really want to go :(

EDIT: Yeah so I can't even get out of my subdivision anyways apparently. My dad tried a little while ago. Our big hill near my house apparently has like an inch of ice on it because someone's water pipe busted all over it and it froze over. So... yeah.
that sucks. we had a similar incident at our neighborhood.

lol, get *****. had to do it to you, son. only way for you to learn.

I'm horrible at it because Brawl kids are too sensitive and I actually try to tone it down a little bit. Also, I'm just bad at explaining obvious things :p. Maybe I -should- tell them
that's why you have to just not care about those kids' feelings. i never do.

Umby

Smash Master
If any ******* want in, I'll probably be available for wifi most of the day, so just IM/PM me. 2v2 is welcome as well, if you can get it together.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
you guys are bad at this, this is the flame thread.

1) it sucks
2) because you suck
3) sucker

milesg2g

Smash Champion
Well I sped it up because normal brawl speed is a bit boring if you ask me.
I didn't have a choice when it came to speed duration because I did that on MM
If I were to use Adobe Premiere or Sony Vegas I could've altered the speed to a more comfortable view.
Also the quality got nerfed because of my internet. It took 4ever to load in the normal quality so i had to downsize the quality to make it upload faster lol.
But i gotta new connection now. + schools back up.
I might get a new editor from some of my friends so (Y) (Y)

Senliten

Smash Lord
In the back room, sleeping with the waifu
NNID
Senliten
Well I sped it up because normal brawl speed is a bit boring if you ask me.
I didn't have a choice when it came to speed duration because I did that on MM
If I were to use Adobe Premiere or Sony Vegas I could've altered the speed to a more comfortable view.
Also the quality got nerfed because of my internet. It took 4ever to load in the normal quality so i had to downsize the quality to make it upload faster lol.
But i gotta new connection now. + schools back up.
I might get a new editor from some of my friends so (Y) (Y)
When in doubt, don a pirate cap XD
As for normal speed being boring, I protest

SleepyK

1) then why are you making a brawl combo video
2) quality is more important than getting it uploaded

SleepyK

o i am bad at messages.

i just opened them today.

it takes a while. would have to hold on to it for a little while unless you want it fixed then and there which i could do i guess

Player-1

Smash Legend
o i am bad at messages.

i just opened them today.

it takes a while. would have to hold on to it for a little while unless you want it fixed then and there which i could do i guess
well that's what I'd prefer to do, but if it isn't a good idea then I'm fine with you holding on to it

Purple

Hi guys!
Yeah Milesg2g, combo videos take forever to load, and take alot of time to do. I recommend you make it in Sony Vegas, it's a very good program when used correctly. Also, if you're have multiple people doing combos, use well readable text for everyone and make it consistent.. A good example of this would be the hawaiian [sp] combo video with darkmusician, WAR, and a few others.

Look for good combos, quick and to the point, don't look for two hit combos where it's like, (ike forward air, ike down air, LOLOL SO GEWD) but don't look for combos that require alot of stalling and patience (basically don't look for combos that show the true essence of brawl, a great example of this is biglou's luigi, he's constantly on you, when he gets good reads, regardless of it being a combo and him taking a hit or two, it looks really good. You wouldn't want desu MK since it's all about poking and spacing, really boring to watch, and even though he didn't get hit, it's not entertaining).

Look for unique stuff, everyone knows about ness's b-throw kill, but what about pk - fire in the air, and while they're getting hit, hitting them with the pk-thunder recovery (where ness blasts off or whatever). It's original and cool. Get about 6 minutes of that, and try not to repeat the same combo constantly.

Find a nice techno song (nothing against rap, but usually techno songs are longer than rap songs. The generic rap song is about two and a half minutes, while songs like sandstorm are like, eight and a half and you can cut it short. In short, rap usually is not good combo video material. If you do find a long enough song that's rap, then use it if you'd like).

Also i'm curious, are you and JuilianG2G related? Or just in the same crew? I haven't seen flea in forever, what's his wifi?

Make sure to do all of that next time :). I should be able to get you some combos now that i have my wii :D

SleepyK

please do not use techno because jamaal told you to.
use whatever music you wat

Purple

Hi guys!
please do not use techno because jamaal told you to.
use whatever music you wat
i'm just saying, i think it's tacky to have a lot of different songs, it ruins what flow you created by changing the pace, i'm just saying techno has long songs that would fulfill a 9 minute combo video. ****, use rock, rap, or whatever if you want. but what rap song is nine minutes long? the closest i've heard is dance with the devil by immortal technique, which is 6 or 7 minutes, no where NEAR combo video worthy though (good song i will admit)

Top Bottom