• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Social Thread

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
maximo, i can has pirate.

Melee results:

Teams:
1: The Dark Alliance (or something) : DogySmash (Samich) and The Alpha Gundam
2: Underage Loli ****: SleepyK and DashDanceDan
3: **** this Game, Let's play Brawl? : Fullmetal and s0ft
4: Shag and PB&J

Singles
1: DogySamich
2: s0ft
3: Alpha
4: Omega
5: DieSuperFly
5: Fullmetal
7: Shag
7: PB+J
9: DSF

good stuff everybody stepping their games up
dan is pretty pro in teams.
Let's not SD next time and take some money

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Teams:
1: The Dark Alliance (or something) : DogySmash (Samich) and The Alpha Gundam
2: Underage Loli ****: SleepyK and DashDanceDan
3: **** this Game, Let's play Brawl? : Fullmetal and s0ft
4: Shag and PB&J
Someone has his priorities straight.

S0FT

Smash Ace
Hey My loser bracket was soo good
I had to play:
DSF first round
Shag second round
DieSuperFly again third round
Omega fourth round
And Alpha 5th round

DSF-DieSuperFly-Omega and Alpha.... 2 good? yeah
haha

And reflex look where our team name got us?
3rd place.....
That is a little better then brawl herself would've done.

BigLøu

Smash Lord
Im doin shoutouts for once.

Kismet2- fun random mms lol, looking forward to playing you some more in tournies.
Reflex-Stop winning!
Desu-marshmellow with a sword time?? :( Your ddd is still **** though)
Vietg-lol at your luigi curse.
Sleepyk-Thanks for comin even though you hate brawl lol. Your trash talking was fun.(I promise ill come to next melee monthly though)
Diablo-You coolz, fun crew battles
Dyno-You coolz too. Fun playing you and talkin to you.
Kingk- fun crew battles too, good tl. I like your ics better though.
Jamaal-lol i give you 15 cents then you have enough to get a full pizza. Good ****.
P-1- Good **** on 4th.
Fullmetal-enter brawl again. (orrrr just play melee xD)
Everyone else that i forgot..... ggs to all!

MarsFool!

Smash Lord
You know whats funny? I saw DSF and would not have been suprised if he actually came lol. Good **** to everybody, I didnt come since Im a nooooooooooooooooooooooooooobbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
I don't hate brawl guys, LOL
I just dislike the competitive aspect of it. I have a grand time hanging out and talking trash for you cats.
Also I like watching calvin, luis, and lounis play.

AntiC

Smash Journeyman
Funny Fact and Shoutouts about the Brawl Tourney.

1) I started off with 15 cents and bought these things
a) a box of pizza
b) two hot pockets
c) a large mountain dew)
d) two backs of big chips on the way home at quiktrip
e) i made around 12 dollars due to niceness and money matches.
f) i didn't eat any of the pizza.

Shout-outs

Dynomite - Stop ****** my falco =[, and make sure to come in friday, i'll pass you back your melee disc
KingK - Wobbling is stupid,. but guess what, my peach is going to bair lock the **** out of you next tourney.
VietG - Our crew really does suck, we definately need to work on our ****. like.. ****ing hard. We'll do better next battle.
Octix - Late *** mother****er, stop suiciding and coming in late to tourneys, i'll pick your *** up next time. Teach me more peach, she has to get better. She must recover =[
Fenix / Biglou - Good **** helping me get started for my franchise, i still owe you (fenix) a slice of pizza someday, maybe next tourney or we'll just go to TomTom's on a friday or something and do some ultra munching. YOU WANT TO DO IT. Biglou good job getting 2nd, you're sooner or later get 1st, but how does it feel being the best in GA?
Cf (forgot name on smashboards) - Lucky Recovery? NO WAY?! Awesome **** though, cool lucas to watch.
D2All - downsmashing wolf down smashes, i fail against wolfs, even with falco. How sad am i? Good **** though.
D2all's friend, (peach player) - come into waba a bit more, so we can do some peach dittos.
Gear - Metal Gear >:o
Reflex - you beat my main with my own main, i'm depressed
Kismet - My falco won't suck eventually.. =[[, until then i'll stick with jigglypuff on MM's
P1- You have an awesome diddy, but i shall learn how to fight diddy's and beat you next tourney come around.
Diablo - Rob beats wolf in downsmashes, figure it out!
Goog - nice falco, keep up the work and hope to see more from you.
Frii - your friend is ******** xD

i'm hoping i didn't forget anyone in the shoutouts if i did i apologize, next tourney i'm doing the 25 cent money matches once again, bring your quarters, get hyped.

VietGeek

Smash Hero
Lol @ two DSFs in teh Maylay tourney

Anyway, this is late but who used what in top 8? Let's rep our charactersssss...yay?

1. Reflex (Wario/Pokemon Trainer)
2. BigLou (Luigi? <_<)
3. Kismet2 (Falco)
4. Player 1 (Diddy Kong)
5. Desu (King Dedede/MK?)
5. Scat (Snake)
7. Fri (Marth/Fox?)
7. Ice (Zelda/MK?)

Eh, corrections, additions, gogogo. I'll post it up when we get a consensus.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Lol @ two DSFs in teh Maylay tourney

Anyway, this is late but who used what in top 8? Let's rep our charactersssss...yay?

1. Reflex (Lucario?)
2. BigLou (Luigi? <_<)
3. Kismet2 (Falco)
4. Player 1 (Diddy Kong)
5. Desu (King Dedede/MK?)
5. Scat (Snake)
7. Fri (Marth/Fox?)
7. Ice (Zelda/MK?)

Eh, corrections, additions, gogogo. I'll post it up when we get a consensus.
Wario/PT for me, mostly. While I did play Lucario in a couple games, I don't think it really constitutes having him count.

I'm going to experiment with him now, however.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
maximo, i can has pirate.
can you PLEASE pirate me a copy of maximo ghost to glory?

I don't hate brawl guys, LOL
I just dislike the competitive aspect of it. I have a grand time hanging out and talking trash for you cats.
Also I like watching calvin, luis, and lounis play.
teach me ur magical trash talking ways.. i suck at trash talk, exept... today we were brawling at northview and some loser *** freshman came in, he seemed cool at first then he was like "wario sucks" (reflex should have came through the wall saying "OOH YEEEEEAAAAAAH?") then i was all like "MONEY MATCH?!" then he asks me to fight and started walking tourds the door (yes i think he was being serious ask maeham i was teaming with him for that round) and then i relised how much i miss smashing with u guys :(

Hi_Im_Relaxing

Smash Apprentice
can you PLEASE pirate me a copy of maximo ghost to glory?

teach me ur magical trash talking ways.. i suck at trash talk, exept... today we were brawling at northview and some loser *** freshman came in, he seemed cool at first then he was like "wario sucks" (reflex should have came through the wall saying "OOH YEAH?") then i was all like "MONEY MATCH?!" then he asks me to fight and started walking tourds the door (yes i think he was being serious ask maeham i was teaming with him for that round) and then i relised how much i miss smashing with u guys :(
this is true. me and kingk were practicing and i turned around after the match was over and this freshman is like all up in dyno's face. i couldnt hear anything tho but u could tell the azn guy was dissing him. but i do remember maeham saying money match?

also reflex, y didnt u do ECRC?
BOSS GOT 4TH!!!!!!! sry, boss is my mario hero

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
this is true. me and kingk were practicing and i turned around after the match was over and this freshman is like all up in dyno's face. i couldnt hear anything tho but u could tell the azn guy was dissing him. but i do remember maeham saying money match?

also reflex, y didnt u do ECRC?
BOSS GOT 4TH!!!!!!! sry, boss is my mario hero
i asked him for a money match, maeham didnt say anything bout money matches, he was all like giving me a confused "what a fawgot" look

but hey reflex, u going to clash4?

Hi_Im_Relaxing

Smash Apprentice
i asked him for a money match, maeham didnt say anything bout money matches, he was all like giving me a confused "what a fawgot" look
sry i no someone said money match

Because I don't know what ECRC is. D:
east coast region circuit. it was a circuit(duh) of some big tournies(i think) like CH3, CH4, C3, and Catacylsm 4. had some big names like azen, m2k, ally, boss, snakeeee.
you woulda *****....

bigman40

Smash Master
Yo, Reflex and Kismet! Good luck at that tourney in February. Sadly, my friends and I can't get there :( but when we get on break here (or something else to help us travel) we'll be hoping for some more fun ;)

KingK_tink

Smash Apprentice
@biglou- i like my TL more than my IC and when are you gonna win the dam tourney lol i would like to see that seeing reflex win is getting old -_-

@Antic i would like to see your peach beat me lets hope i got you next tourney

Saltix

Smash Lord
Holy **** I really can't decide on a freaking character.
I originally wanted to main PT, and then in brawl's release, I had so many better options. Now I'm back on the PT wagon :/

Reflex, I THINK my friend had your controller. He said he found it on a table, AND I know for a fact he didn't take it with him when we left. I'd say ask Min if he saw it lying around towards closing. We were there until Waba closed, so that'd be your best bet. Sorry to hear that :[

Also, you're playing Lucario now?
I think thats enough incentive to step my game up :/
Trick me once, shame on you. Trick me twice, shame on me.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
but hey reflex, u going to clash4?
That's my plan. I should be going with Kismet and BigLou; maybe others, I'm not sure.

Hopefully I'll be able to do well. :)

Yo, Reflex and Kismet! Good luck at that tourney in February. Sadly, my friends and I can't get there :( but when we get on break here (or something else to help us travel) we'll be hoping for some more fun ;)
Thanks; a shame you guys can't come. We'll see if we can access more OoS stuff, ourselves...

Waba

Smash Apprentice
Reflex: I did find a cube controller on a table after the tournament, but how do I know it's yours? Hmmmmm, can you describe this unique controller? If you call it, will it come to you? Does it know it's master? Do people really enjoy Yanni? What is Goofy? Is he a dog? But then how can Goofy's pet be Pluto? Am I carrying this stupid joke too far? Answers to these and many other questions at TO4! The greatest Melee tournament in over a hundred years!

Saltix

Smash Lord
Reflex: I did find a cube controller on a table after the tournament, but how do I know it's yours? Hmmmmm, can you describe this unique controller? If you call it, will it come to you? Does it know it's master? Do people really enjoy Yanni? What is Goofy? Is he a dog? But then how can Goofy's pet be Pluto? Am I carrying this stupid joke too far? Answers to these and many other questions at TO4! The greatest Melee tournament in over a hundred years!
lol excellent transition into TO4 :p

And for the record, I believe Goofy is a dog lol. But if that's true, how can Pluto be his pet? Paradoxx

Waba

Smash Apprentice
Waba's Tournament Training center is almost complete! "WTF is that?", you might ask. Waba Game has a 4,000 sq/ft space for table tennis next door to it and we are using half the space for fighting games training and tournaments. A place to learn, teach, compete, and grow as a community of gamers. We'll have a stage platform for main events and finals in tournaments with a projector to showcase matches. I would like to invite Smashboard peeps to come check it out next Thursday the 22nd. If you preregister on this thread, you will get 40% off the door fee. Normally it's only $5 from 2pm to midnight, but if you preregister, it will only be $3! It will be the perfect time to meet and train for IC3 and FRXII.:p

Just as a bonus, we'll have a Third Strike Tournament for fun. The winner will play me for a chance to take home a very rare factory sealed copy of Street Fighter II Special Champion Edition (for Genesis). I suck at Third Strike, so who ever wins the tournament will win the game for sure, but just added fun drama to beat on a noob like me. I hope you guys can make it and preregister to get your discount and come play with us!:chuckle:

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
That's my plan. I should be going with Kismet and BigLou; maybe others, I'm not sure.

Hopefully I'll be able to do well. :)

Thanks; a shame you guys can't come. We'll see if we can access more OoS stuff, ourselves...
REFLEX!!!!! you must take out Afro thundah if he shows up. seeing u lose to a snake gets me angry!!! >_< Afro seemed like a cool guy from the vids (never met him irl) but i dislike snakes.. GOOD LUCK REFLEX REP WABA!

I hope I do well also. I'm going to money match SK92 and Sethlon when we get there.
falco ditto? o.O only thing better is d3 dittos. >.> gona wish u luck kismet not that you need it :D but REP WABA!!!!

Waba's Tournament Training center is almost complete! "WTF is that?", you might ask. Waba Game has a 4,000 sq/ft space for table tennis next door to it and we are using half the space for fighting games training and tournaments. A place to learn, teach, compete, and grow as a community of gamers. We'll have a stage platform for main events and finals in tournaments with a projector to showcase matches. I would like to invite Smashboard peeps to come check it out next Thursday the 22nd. If you preregister on this thread, you will get 40% off the door fee. Normally it's only $5 from 2pm to midnight, but if you preregister, it will only be $3! It will be the perfect time to meet and train for IC3 and FRXII.:p

Just as a bonus, we'll have a Third Strike Tournament for fun. The winner will play me for a chance to take home a very rare factory sealed copy of Street Fighter II Special Champion Edition (for Genesis). I suck at Third Strike, so who ever wins the tournament will win the game for sure, but just added fun drama to beat on a noob like me. I hope you guys can make it and preregister to get your discount and come play with us!:chuckle:

is this staged area and other great stuff just going to be on thurs? or every tournament and every event.

Waba

Smash Apprentice
REFLEX!!!!! you must take out Afro thundah if he shows up. seeing u lose to a snake gets me angry!!! >_< Afro seemed like a cool guy from the vids (never met him irl) but i dislike snakes.. GOOD LUCK REFLEX REP WABA!

falco ditto? o.O only thing better is d3 dittos. >.> gona wish u luck kismet not that you need it :D but REP WABA!!!!

is this staged area and other great stuff just going to be on thurs? or every tournament and every event.
The stage is for the most part permanent. I truly want Waba to be a place for REAL gamers to unite and grow. Little perks like the stage, food, and exciting events is just another step in my attempts to grow a positive gaming community in our area. My hopes are people will see that I want to build a community of gamers, that is paramount, and find a way to pay the bills to make my dream become reality. I need every gamer's help and support to bring GA to a new level of community gamers. Let's ROCK the world GA! :psycho:

That reminds me, we will have Rock Band/Guitar Hero battle touranments on that stage! Get your four person band together and get ready to act a fool and ROCK OUT! This **** is gonna be so fun! :laugh:

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
Just as a bonus, we'll have a Third Strike Tournament for fun. The winner will play me for a chance to take home a very rare factory sealed copy of Street Fighter II Special Champion Edition (for Genesis).
At first, i was like "What kinda bull**** is this."

But then i turned around and saw my sega nomad.

>:D

Top Bottom