• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Social Thread

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
I'm teaming with a lv.9 Luigi.
hmm, question1: Will waba actually let u do that/ partner with urself if u play one handed
question2: would waba let u enter 2 times in singles if u pay?

was braught up at school today during lunch and yes it was a joke then we got to thinking.. LOL if they actually let us do it.. so yeah not that im planing on doing that just want it to be answered for lawlz.

MarsFool!

Smash Lord
You can team with a pc if you pay its entry fee aka put 30 dollars into the pot because you cant find find a partner.

And no, what happens when you play yourself? Rigged Brackets much?

VietGeek

Smash Hero
Question 2 is very likely a no. That's just unfair really.

1 is more likely because you're not screwing up the brackets, there will only be less money in the pot. Or they'll make you pay for CPU!!!1!!111

lol.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Hey Lounis, how late are you going to be to Waba tomorrow?
Since Luis & Crew are perpetually late to Waba, I might be able to convince Min to start doubles a little later.
:(

We'll be there on time this time. Promise.

Player-1

Smash Legend
twilightprincesshacktwilightprincesshacktwilightprincesshacktwilightprincesshacktwilightprincesshacktwilightprincesshacktwilightprincesshacktwilightprincesshacktwilightprincesshacktwilightprincesshacktwilightprincesshacktwilightprincesshacktwilightprincesshacktwilightprincesshacktwilightprincesshacktwilightprincesshacktwilightprincesshacktwilightprincesshacktwilightprincesshacktwilightprincesshack

Waba

Smash Apprentice
We partnered with a great little pizza place called TomTom near Waba to serve your hunger needs. You can order from them through Waba and get free delivery to Waba. You can get pizzas, subs, gyros, wings, and more delivered right to Waba. Their food is excellent and pretty cheap. $7.99 for a fresh large one-topping pizza with free delivery. They use only fresh ingredients and deliver fast. We will have menus for you to order from. :lick:

Another change today is that we are playing the tournament next door in the table tennis space. It's a trial run for TO4, because we haven't ran a gaming tournament at Waba Table Tennis yet. We're trying it, because we will need the space for larger tournaments like TO4. I hope you guys will like it. TO4 next week guys! Get Hyped! It should be amazing. :)

I'll see you guys at 2pm to register. Drive safe and get your thumbs ready to SMASH!:psycho:

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
with your previous track record, i would bet against that. >.>
**** you sideways.

Guess what? My battery is dead. And it's just because of draining over time; it's old. I didn't leave anything on.

It must be some sort of curse.

If I can jump it at noon-ish, I might be able to come and hopefully not miss Doubles. If my battery is done entirely, I won't be able to come at all.

Daysoo

Smash Ace
**** you sideways.

Guess what? My battery is dead. And it's just because of draining over time; it's old. I didn't leave anything on.

It must be some sort of curse.

If I can jump it at noon-ish, I might be able to come and hopefully not miss Doubles. If my battery is done entirely, I won't be able to come at all.
Luis got his car jumped, he's gonna make it.
Note on the food: Umby ordered a pizza from Tomtom yesterday, and I stole a slice he gave me a slice.
It was pretty good.
About on par with Little Caesar's.

Saltix

Smash Lord
PB&J, nice sig.

I may not be able to make it today; I have no ride from the PRHS area to Waba
:(

Saltix

Smash Lord
Good luck today guys. TRY THE PIZZA FROM TOMNOMNOMS.

And don't forget to use Sonic to spite VietG.
I'll do it just for you Umby :(
I liek to grab w/ Sawnik

EDIT: I'm working out ride details, so lets assume I am able to attend. If I am, I'll be bringing my Dazzle and Laptop for recording purposes. HOWEVER, my laptop has a tiny hard drive (60G, and I only have 10 left), so would anyone be willing to bring an external HDD to this tourney? You would then be in charge of uploading the videos to youtube though.

If it is too much to ask, I'll just use my last 10G :/

Saltix

Smash Lord
No money. Oh well.
Hopefully there'll be a bonus tourney, if not, I'll be there next month.
This is the 4th tourney in a row I've missed.

Curse cash entry fees :(

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
yeah, alpha's comin tomorrow, dunno who all is riding with him (if anybody, i kinda doubt anybody is).

I'm driving myself.

Speaking of which. Soft, me and alpha challenge you and a partner of your choice, probably FMM, to a flurry of tag team battles. We must prepare for the onslaught known as Tipped Off 4.

WE MUST PROTECT OUR HOUSE

...or... or die trying. :(

Umby

Smash Master
yeah, alpha's comin tomorrow, dunno who all is riding with him (if anybody, i kinda doubt anybody is).

I'm driving myself.

Speaking of which. Soft, me and alpha challenge you and a partner of your choice, probably FMM, to a flurry of tag team battles. We must prepare for the onslaught known as Tipped Off 4.

WE MUST PROTECT OUR HOUSE

...or... or die trying. :(
You can try and protect your house, Air Marshall Dogysamich...

But you will only die trying!

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
I just took Singles and Doubles. Get at me.

I'm going home, buying a new car battery, getting my new tire treads put on, getting new glasses frames, and buying an umbrella sword.

Top Bottom