• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Social Thread

AntiC

Smash Journeyman
I know man, everyone else has MELEE experience. =(

I usually do make it to top 8 but all the newer NEWER people with their broken spotdodges crush my heart. =(

*sees Wario icon*

Do you really play Brawl? I mean really. ._.
yes, he does, and he ***** with wario ;o

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
*needs someone to clarify crew match rules, and crews* i posted some rules before but no1 responded :(

3 stock each
counterpicking only neutral stages
make a list of your lineup before the match
one char per person no switching off chars

any 1 agree with these rules?

AntiC

Smash Journeyman
*needs someone to clarify crew match rules, and crews* i posted some rules before but no1 responded :(

3 stock each
counterpicking only neutral stages
make a list of your lineup before the match
one char per person no switching off chars

any 1 agree with these rules?

I don't, only the stock thing though.

1) 10 stocks, distributed amongst the teams
2) Percentage stays after each win
3) Only Counterpicking neutrals
4) Characters are default unless agreed upon both members (in that case it would be double blind)

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
it's fun? So are you in this anyways? :3
I mean if somebody really wants to put dead weight on their team, i guess i could be the comedic act for these shenanigans.
Yeah dogys in. Hes playing Falco.

In melee.

:DDDDDDDD
Laser Laser Laser Laser Laser Laser Laser Laser Laser Laser Laser Laser Laser Laser Laser Laser Laser Laser Laser Laser Laser Laser Laser Laser Laser Laser Laser Laser Laser Laser Laser Laser Laser Laser Laser Laser Laser Laser Laser Laser Laser Laser Laser Laser Laser Laser Laser

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno

4) Characters are default unless agreed upon both members (in that case it would be double blind)
10 stock? i honestly was thinking about that but 3 people.. do the math. last i checked u cant have .3333333 stock =[ if only. so its either 3 or 4 each person.. but 4 would be more meleeish and i dont think melee people iwill be very happy with us taking their rules for a "broken" game in melee terms i guess.

percentage stays... ok idk what u were thinking there but i strongly disagree. stock rolls over tho. both start at 0

counterpicking nuetrals i agree.. neutrals: FD,BF,SV,YI,.. if anyone wants PK1, Lylat.

VietGeek

Smash Hero
Dynomite how the hell did you post on SWF at 12:36 AM?

Don't skip school man. <_<

But yeah, just...

9 stocks total, we can just go by normal crew battles or w/e you guys want when we get there.

KingK_tink

Smash Apprentice

yah about the charcters swapping

just in case i fight a kirby, falco or marth i might have something in mind...;)

VietGeek

Smash Hero
Marth? Who the hell uses Marth anymore? This ain't Melee son. FM quit Barlw singals and Dynomite isn't even good.

Kirby ***** stuff in this game. Watch out.

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
Marth? Who the hell uses Marth anymore? This ain't Melee son. FM quit Barlw singals and Dynomite isn't even good.

I'd probably actually enter Brawl singles every now and again, but I never have the night of the tournament off, which means I gotta be at work by 10pm- therefore not really enough time to do singles. =/

VietGeek

Smash Hero
I needz more Twilight Princess at WABA to get the Homebrew channel.
If you didn't update to 3.3 or 3.4 I can just c/p the Homebrew Channel over LOL.

I mean anything to make you stop talking about TWILIGHT PRINCESS WII.

GCN version is way more legit imo.

AntiC

Smash Journeyman
10 stock? i honestly was thinking about that but 3 people.. do the math. last i checked u cant have .3333333 stock =[ if only. so its either 3 or 4 each person.. but 4 would be more meleeish and i dont think melee people iwill be very happy with us taking their rules for a "broken" game in melee terms i guess.

percentage stays... ok idk what u were thinking there but i strongly disagree. stock rolls over tho. both start at 0

counterpicking nuetrals i agree.. neutrals: FD,BF,SV,YI,.. if anyone wants PK1, Lylat.

i don't think you get it, with 10 stocks, whoever you're more confident with in your team has 4 stocks instead of three.

Have you ever played CVS2 where you have four ratio, the more ratios you give to a character the more powerful they are the more health they have, but you can only choose a max of three character, so one person is more powerful than the other two. Figure it out -.-

VietGeek

Smash Hero
i don't think you get it, with 10 stocks, whoever you're more confident with in your team has 4 stocks instead of three.

Have you ever played CVS2 where you have four ratio, the more ratios you give to a character the more powerful they are the more health they have, but you can only choose a max of three character, so one person is more powerful than the other two. Figure it out -.-
If you want, IDK. <_<

So you're giving OcTIx the extra stock?

Player-1

Smash Legend
If you didn't update to 3.3 or 3.4 I can just c/p the Homebrew Channel over LOL.

I mean anything to make you stop talking about TWILIGHT PRINCESS WII.

GCN version is way more legit imo.

lol. I'm not sure if I have 3.3 or 3.4, but I don't update my wii often because I don't get many games for it, last update I did I think was for ACCF or I may have accidentaly updated it. Can it work for Gamecube version of Twilight Princess?

KingK_tink

Smash Apprentice
If you want, IDK. <_<

So you're giving OcTIx the extra stock?
yah dyno what about ours i was thinking you but its not the best that always gets the extras gear might work with it i idk...hard choice

not me if i get too thinking i have a chance i lose im better under pressure:)

Truth lol.

I'm playing Wolf for fun (maybe even crews if it turns out decent but not tourney lol). Anyone want to friendly my Wolf so I can learn to recover?!

I press Up with B but it's too hard. ;_;
i want to use wolf i quit sonic...can you tell me if its ok ill play you

idk i recover just about the same as any normal player i work mostly on sweet spots for wolf i love those

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno

why do u have to be like that viet :( im just trying to learn how to play the game. were not all good at the game :(

@KingK~ idk, gear might not even be here for the crew match, depending on when it begins. diablo sucks under presure tbh :( and u.. well u have johns about taking that stock of ur own, and i just feel bad taking that stock thinking im the best in our crew, after that statement by some toonlink player who i wont mention the name of.. no i wont cough it out either.. take a wild guess >.>

VietGeek

Smash Hero
idk i recover just about the same as any normal player i work mostly on sweet spots for wolf i love those
I was joking. I only suck at recovering with Wolf on FD. But I don't think any Wolf player is generally good at recovering at FD considering the tendency to be knocked at odd angles where Wolf gets ****ed.

@ Dynomite - Dude KingK didn't say **** about you. Chill man.

I'll be at Waba tomorrow for some pre-tournament friendlies.
Be there. :p
Playing hard to get I see.

Man if I need a real car for D3 and MK experience I quit this silly game.

I'M GONNA DEDICATE MESELF TO MAPLESTORY.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
@ Dynomite - Dude KingK didn't say **** about you. Chill man.
when was i getting mad or yelling about anything? i was just answering his question with another question about our extra stock. and if u didnt pick up the last part tourds u, it was a joke.. :( ppl take things too super cereal these days :ohwell:

VietGeek

Smash Hero
when was i getting mad or yelling about anything? i was just answering his question with another question about our extra stock. and if u didnt pick up the last part tourds u, it was a joke.. :( ppl take things too super cereal these days :ohwell:
Dynomite I can't believe I just mindgamed you. <_<

Go get a drink man. You deserve it.

METAMINDGAMES

Also I don't even play MapleStory. I'd like fail school if I ever got addicted to a MMO lol.

Top Bottom