• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Social Thread

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
If someone refuses to let me connect my own setup for N64/Brawl if there's space, I'm going to be angry.

I don't see why Brawl friendlies wouldn't be played. They do the same thing for Melee when Brawl tournaments appear.
I'm pretty sure I told you you could have a TV for friendlies. lol- especially as the bracket gets further along, there will be more TVs open for friendlies/brawl/smash64.

The Alpha Gundam

Smash Champion
i'm serious. I'm at evan's trying to play but all he wants to play is melee.

seems like smash is for me. I like other fighters too I have a strong foundation with smash. so i'm going to keep at it and I guess i'll invent another character in brawl(probably not peach this time lol)

you're welcome. :)

Kannagi is such a silly anime.
Invent Samus for Brawl and i might pick it up again O_o

Daysoo

Smash Ace
i'm serious. I'm at evan's trying to play but all he wants to play is melee.

seems like smash is for me. I like other fighters too I have a strong foundation with smash. so i'm going to keep at it and I guess i'll invent another character in brawl(probably not peach this time lol)

you're welcome. :)

Kannagi is such a silly anime.
I'll play Brawl with you.
I think all the smash games are extremely silly, but I still play them.
If you want to practice with someone locally, I'm always around.
If you want to head down to Columbus for practice, we can carpool.
I'm tired of not improving in the game.
Call me or PM me if you want to play. :p

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
Tim, your new sig is ridiculous.
Mike, don't play brawl. You're only setting yourself up for a let down

MarsFool!

Smash Lord

GA Peach

Smash Lord
don't worry, mikey. i can hold down peach for this state. i've already been doing a good job. btw, jamaal, your peach makes me want to commit suicide...

AntiC

Smash Journeyman
don't worry, mikey. i can hold down peach for this state. i've already been doing a good job. btw, jamaal, your peach makes me want to commit suicide...
-cries-

<- avatar changed just for you Marty.

Why don't you teach ****?

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
if you really want to play fox, all you have to do is practice.
Melee isn't like brawl where you can learn an advanced tech in an hour and be able to replicate it most every time.
at least, not initially.

Saltix

Smash Lord
if you really want to play fox, all you have to do is practice.
Melee isn't like brawl where you can learn an advanced tech in an hour and be able to replicate it most every time.
at least, not initially.
Yeah, youre right. Unfortunately, due to my lack of Melee experience. I DOUBT if I picked up Fox right this second and played until TO4, he'd even be "friendly" ready. I'll stick with Marth, and play Marth/Fox in friendlies :)

MarsFool!

Smash Lord
Psst Jamaal. Thats not his problem. You want to main peach bad enough youll play until you learn her.

LOL melee fox. Hes not hard to play. Neither is Randy Watson aka the red marth.

VietGeek

Smash Hero
So what you're implying is.

Brawl is like a moneytree. It fixes all your financial problems and keeps on delivering that same joy, on demand, absolutely free. Just add water.

???

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I hope Obama could fix this so I could also go to TO4 SOMEHOW. Probaly not, hopefully TO5. ;[

KingK_tink

Smash Apprentice
I think Brawl is a game that unless you do something FCKEN AMAZING then its not that intense...yah

but is anyone going to waba on monday are stores open on MLK day i dunno

The Alpha Gundam

Smash Champion
I think Brawl is a game that if you do something FCKEN AMAZING then its not that intense...yah

I don't know
this one time i was playing Samus *the char with the helmet and a gun for u high tier whores who don't know who I'm talking about* and i was up against Snake McCloud >.< and well it came to game 3 and everyone around me was like *OH SHI* and i was like *MAH FACE* and i beat him in a friendly set and i was like * YESH*
It was pretty intense
i then lost to a campy wolf right after that and everyone went back to bleh mode LOL
Moral of the story: Brawl is only intense when I'm playing it XD

VietGeek

Smash Hero
Alpha is pretty much on spot.

Only intense when he plays it.

KingK try spiking off the stage more often.

Yuna-Maria

Smash Ace
I was thinking of playing a few Brawl scrubs in money matches at Impact Clash because I know I'll see millions of them. I wish that people from crappy sites like Nintendo Hub weren't too scared to come to real tournaments. I'd wipe the floor with 90% of them just by doing day one Meta Knight shenanigans.

KingK_tink

Smash Apprentice
KingK try spiking off the stage more often.
umm as you have seen this is pretty much impossible...ask octix...anyways

if i recall you missed suiciding with a Dair when taking off your lives for the crew match.
it only takes one Dair to die not two...

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno

I don't know
this one time i was playing Samus *the char with the helmet and a gun for u high tier whores who don't know who I'm talking about* and i was up against Snake McCloud >.< and well it came to game 3 and everyone around me was like *OH SHI* and i was like *MAH FACE* and i beat him in a friendly set and i was like * YESH*
It was pretty intense
i then lost to a campy wolf right after that and everyone went back to bleh mode LOL
Moral of the story: Brawl is only intense when I'm playing it XD
then come in for brawl more often! last time u came in u got knocked out by diablo... and diablo got 1-2 last tourny, redeeme urself

umm as you have seen this is pretty much impossible...ask octix...anyways

if i recall you missed suiciding with a Dair when taking off your lives for the crew match.
it only takes one Dair to die not two...

kingK cant spike anymore. he already does it way too much, if he did it more, meta wouldnt be considered broken anymore.

yes, i either want to come to waba on fri, or monday. just wana know who is going to be there so i can pick a good day and brawl with u guys. monday pref'd cuz no school :chuckle:

AntiC

Smash Journeyman
i fail as peach still

but for some odd reason

i'm quite good with samus o.o

my car will be mine tomorrow, pics later.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
i fail as peach still

but for some odd reason

i'm quite good with samus o.o

my car will be mine tomorrow, pics later.
what color samus, that makes the bigest dif. and GRATS ON THE CAR! u can start coming to northview again <3.
yes i agree shamush is fun, purple shamush owns all. ditto? ;)

GA Peach

Smash Lord
@Dogy - whatever...
@AntiC - fine, i will teach you some stuff with Peach next time i see you. maybe you can play in my stead so i won't have to play in brawl tournaments...

AntiC

Smash Journeyman
what color samus, that makes the bigest dif. and GRATS ON THE CAR! u can start coming to northview again <3.
yes i agree shamush is fun, purple shamush owns all. ditto? ;)
**** DAT ****.

that would be the most boring ditto everrrrr. but i use metroid fusion samus (blue). I'll go to northview next monday by the way =D.

@GA Peach- You coming to TO4? or just waba in general for that matter?

Top Bottom