• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Social Thread

The Alpha Gundam

Smash Champion
then come in for brawl more often! last time u came in u got knocked out by diablo... and diablo got 1-2 last tourny, redeeme urself
:

MORE STORIES XD
so i try to get good at brawl and like Reflex lives like 10mins and Calvin like 5mins from me so I'm like ***** yeah i can get good quick* so here how that plan fail
Alpha: Hey reflex can u teach me some stuff in Brawl
Reflex: ummm i don't feel well right now
Alpha: ok dood perhaps some other time
Reflex: sure
Alpha: *walks away*
Clavin: so why did you lie to Alpha
Reflex: cause i don't want Alpha being better than me in Brawl like he did in Melee
Reflex: this is my time to shine
Reflex: I'm much kooler than him anyways
Clavin:....
so see Dynomite i have no practice >.>;

Daysoo

Smash Ace

MORE STORIES XD
so i try to get good at brawl and like Reflex lives like 10mins and Calvin like 5mins from me so I'm like ***** yeah i can get good quick* so here how that plan fail
Reflex: cause i don't want Alpha being better than me in Brawl like he did in Melee
I KNEW IT.
NOW I KNOW WHY YOU NEVER GIVE ME HOUSING WHEN I WANT TO TRAIN IN COLUMBUS, TOO.
THIS IS ALL ONE BIG CONSPIRACY!

... Mike G! Come train with me. >_____>

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771

MORE STORIES XD
Calvin: so why did you lie to Alpha
Calvin:....
Yeah. That's what happened.

YOU CAN'T PROVE ANYTHING

Umby

Smash Master

MORE STORIES XD
Yeah, well it doesn't matter guys, because the balls are inert Reflex lost to KingK in a MM.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno

MORE STORIES XD
REFLEX YOU JERK! and i looked up to u </3

hey desu u gona be at waba on monday?

Umby

Smash Master
Eh, go back to playin SC4 online with 10 year lag.

___

And speaking of the first poster, I thought of another one that's more suited for the discussion at hand, but it's a loose reference.

I would say that Emil or Richter belong in that picture, but I forgot that Marta had a demon fang.

KingK_tink

Smash Apprentice
But still

he lost to KingK in a moneymatch.

KingK.
would you like too elaborate oh and also you lost to gear in a tourney match i kick his *** all the time

Eh, go back to playin SC4 online with 10 year lag.

___

And speaking of the first poster, I thought of another one that's more suited for the discussion at hand, but it's a loose reference.

lol yah teh umby your right but Emil would probably sulk at himself by losing too much then get mad and go Ratitosk ballistic on the wii...Rickter would say brawl is childish:(

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
All this ToS2 talk is making me suspect that Tenebrae might be Sakurai.
XD I could see it.

Please play REAL Tales game - Not some SPIN-OFF
Only ones on consoles I havent finished yet are

Destiny 1 and 2
Symphonia 2 (and oh god is it painful trying to do that)

And i guess you can Phantasia, since that got a remake, but I swear old Tales games dont pass the test of time (which is why I cant force myself to play Destiny 1 and 2)

So how bout you bail offa the S.S. Metaknight and log onto FireFox 9.9.

___

And then, when it's all said and done, (whatever article i read, i have to find it again) is right. Tales is like the EA of rpgs.

-They're all fundamentally the same (Story and core game mechanics)
-Some main character is something awesome, then turns out to be a threat to the world
-Combat is always the same, lets be real
-They always appeal to the same crowd
-There's always (atleast) a new one every year

Although I will stand by my initial statement that Symphonia2 is subpar, and that's even below Symphonia.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
imo the ToDs stand the test of time, but I still like phantasia.
my fav is still eternia.

VietGeek

Smash Hero
Tales of the Abyss, best so far IMHO.
Spell-canceling Asch is pretty pro. Hack him some REAL equipment and he's possibly the best. It's too bad you have to go so out of your way to get him, glitch or not, and his fonic attack sucks because his stats are copied from Luke's base.

Guy is like MK. EAZY COMBOS with Severing Wind FOF > Dragon Tempest. Tornadoes are always overpowered. <_<

I'm kinda shady on the details as I haven't played the game in like forever. My PS2 is broke.

Doesn't WABA do repairs? Mine has a few broken tapes or whatever for the DVD drive and something else and a broken fan. I wonder how much that would set me back. Seems like it could cost a lot.

AntiC

Smash Journeyman
Spell-canceling Asch is pretty pro. Hack him some REAL equipment and he's possibly the best. It's too bad you have to go so out of your way to get him, glitch or not, and his fonic attack sucks because his stats are copied from Luke's base.

Guy is like MK. EAZY COMBOS with Severing Wind FOF > Dragon Tempest. Tornadoes are always overpowered. <_<

I'm kinda shady on the details as I haven't played the game in like forever. My PS2 is broke.

Doesn't WABA do repairs? Mine has a few broken tapes or whatever for the DVD drive and something else and a broken fan. I wonder how much that would set me back. Seems like it could cost a lot.
i wouldn't know about the price specifically but i'm guessing it would cost about 100 dollars? my fix was 60 for my fatty ps2 last time. but you can always check by messaging him.

Saltix

Smash Lord
I think Tales of Legendia was good :3

Also, has anyone sold a system to Waba before? I'm pretty much done with my DS lite. I was wondering how the whole cash trade in works

VietGeek

Smash Hero
I think Tales of Legendia was good :3

Also, has anyone sold a system to Waba before? I'm pretty much done with my DS lite. I was wondering how the whole cash trade in works
I need a new DS, mine has a broken hinge.

Donation? =333333

VietGeek

Smash Hero
Same with my old one, its still usable though, so I'll probably sell the lite.
I wont go lower than 50 yen though LOL
Mmkay.

Let me see it when we meet at the next monthly.

Show up early so I can friendly you or something. Not KingK and his Gay Climbers.

Top Bottom