• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Social Thread

Saltix

Smash Lord
Mmkay.

Let me see it when we meet at the next monthly.

Show up early so I can friendly you or something. Not KingK and his Gay Climbers.
Lol Gay Climbers?
Alrighty. Are you going to TO4?
I might pop up for Brawl friendlies :)
And maybe melee.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
Mmkay.

Let me see it when we meet at the next monthly.

Show up early so I can friendly you or something. Not KingK and his Gay Climbers.
Whats wrong Viet? u had enough of it already? ur just lucky that you dont see him every day, and brawl with him on wifi and yes he still pulls that kind of sh*t off :(

Lol Gay Climbers?
Alrighty. Are you going to TO4?
I might pop up for Brawl friendlies :)
And maybe melee.
i dont think i read the black part right, cuz i know u didnt just say that.

oh and viet, better not count on him being at the next monthly, he let me down as a team mate >_<

PS: octix wana team again? i have ur number this time so i can call before teams start. ;)

Player-1

Smash Legend
Forward air spam gayer than my IC....

i can only go to TO4 on sunday i think.
banana throw, dash attack, banana throw, dash attack, banana throw, dash attack, banana throw, dash attack, banana throw, dash attack, banana throw, dash attack, banana throw, dash attack, banana throw, dash attack, banana throw, dash attack, banana throw, dash attack, banana throw, dash attack, banana throw, dash attack, banana throw, dash attack, banana throw, dash attack, banana throw, dash attack, banana throw, dash attack, Fsmash.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
banana throw, dash attack, banana throw, dash attack, banana throw, dash attack, banana throw, dash attack, banana throw, dash attack, banana throw, dash attack, banana throw, dash attack, banana throw, dash attack, banana throw, dash attack, banana throw, dash attack, banana throw, dash attack, banana throw, dash attack, banana throw, dash attack, banana throw, dash attack, banana throw, dash attack, banana throw, dash attack, Fsmash.
All day long.

KingK_tink

Smash Apprentice
TY i needed that...

VietG you know something Gay look above

(no offense Player-1 :))

Daysoo

Smash Ace
fair dair bair fair dair bair fair dair bair fair dair bair fair dair bair
fair dair bair fair dair bair fair dair bair fair dair bair fair dair up b
fair dair bair fair dair bair fair dair bair fair dair bair fair dsmash

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
fair dair bair fair dair bair fair dair bair fair dair bair fair dair up b
fair dair bair fair dair bair fair dair bair fair dair bair fair dsmash
BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB
down smash!
that was easy.

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
Yes! Everybody needs to watch the video and become pro.

Reflex will stand no chance! He'll have to resort to his old tricks of playing characters nobody's heard of to stand a chance. BUT EVEN THEN THEY WILL FALL VICTIM TO THE S.S. METAKNIGHT.

So reflex will probably just pick up Ivan Ooze or P1 Batman. :(

Saltix

Smash Lord
Whats wrong Viet? u had enough of it already? ur just lucky that you dont see him every day, and brawl with him on wifi and yes he still pulls that kind of sh*t off :(

i dont think i read the black part right, cuz i know u didnt just say that.

oh and viet, better not count on him being at the next monthly, he let me down as a team mate >_<

PS: octix wana team again? i have ur number this time so i can call before teams start. ;)
lol yeah.
Sleepy was right. Melee Fox isnt hard to play.
I just have nobody to play with :(

And I tried waveshining today. I tried to wavedash out of the shine.
WTF my fingers almost broke

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
lol yeah.
Sleepy was right. Melee Fox isnt hard to play.
I just have nobody to play with :(

And I tried waveshining today. I tried to wavedash out of the shine.
WTF my fingers almost broke
ROFL, yes i cant even do the jump out of shine right :(.. im just gona stick to money matching noobs 1 handed in brawl. already made 2$ lost 1... 2 more money matches on the way, both being rematches from 2 dif pplz.

ps i suck 1handed. i rly do.

GA Peach

Smash Lord
@AntiC - yeah. see ya at TO4.
@Desu - lol, your sig is ********
@Columbus - i'll be there sometime next month. i will talk to one of you to make arrangements

P.S. - if anyone knows who my avatar is, you are a pretty special person

KingK_tink

Smash Apprentice
EVERYBODY AFTER TO4 COOL OFF ON SOME BRAWL ON MONDAY!!!

whos gonna go on monday??

i know its me and my group including dyno
antic and i think desu sed he could come

Saltix

Smash Lord
Yeah, about that...
I don't really care for Melee teams. I've just now found an appreciation for Melee itself lol

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
i dont play melee but i like watching it, and the comunity is really awesome everyone who did comentary good sht, sleepy brawl does not suck >_< xif and green mario were lol.. good stuff frmo green mario.

VietGeek

Smash Hero
BigLou you need to Wi-Fi me so I can get gayed by you in lag.

Then I'll never talk about your hat again. Well, maybe just a little.

How was TO4? Did KingK get *****?

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
Teh Hungah Strike Came In 2nd. Good Sh*t For A 15 Yearold Who's Parents Are Mega Cool Letting Him Go To Oos Tournies. As People Have Been Saying Yes Dogy's Comentary Was Sex. Sleepy Ur Coment. Was Good Too. Good Sh*t With Melee Lets Hop Back On To The S.s Meta And Come To Waba On Mlk!

Hi_Im_Relaxing

Smash Apprentice
Teh Hungah Strike Came In 2nd. Good Sh*t For A 15 Yearold Who's Parents Are Mega Cool Letting Him Go To Oos Tournies. As People Have Been Saying Yes Dogy's Comentary Was Sex. Sleepy Ur Coment. Was Good Too. Good Sh*t With Melee Lets Hop Back On To The S.s Meta And Come To Waba On Mlk!
but darkrain won! WHEEL OF FORTUNE
Dogy's commentary was the greatest

also y did u capitalize every word?

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
GRAAAAAHH

Both of my reasons for not going to TO4 were cancelled, apparently.

I am sad.

(Also, Diablo: SmashBoards doesn't allow you to post in all caps; it changes all words to single capitalization.)

Top Bottom