• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Social Thread

GA Peach

Smash Lord
@Alpha - i'm serious. i'll do it if you'll do it. but, you have to find another Magical Girl name to be. Mike G is Phantasmoon, so you can't use that. And I'm Kaleido-Ruby, so you can't use that. Find one, and we'll really go places.

@Dogy - better getcha pompoms ready then, *****, 'cause it's goin' DOWN!!!!!

@Teh Umby - i'm telling you. Playing any female fighting game character with the mindset that she's a Magical Girl is really the best way to go. When I wore Kelli's scarf, I started beasting EVERYONE!!!

Umby

Smash Master
@Alpha - i'm serious. i'll do it if you'll do it. but, you have to find another Magical Girl name to be. Mike G is Phantasmoon, so you can't use that. And I'm Kaleido-Ruby, so you can't use that. Find one, and we'll really go places.

@Dogy - better getcha pompoms ready then, *****, 'cause it's goin' DOWN!!!!!

@Teh Umby - i'm telling you. Playing any female fighting game character with the mindset that she's a Magical Girl is really the best way to go. When I wore Kelli's scarf, I started beasting EVERYONE!!!
Guess I'll have to wear a scarf when I play Marth in Melee, then.

Also, I will join the Magical Girl Cheerleading Squad as well under the name Nagato Yuki.

Saltix

Smash Lord
Someone team with me at next month's Brawl tournament. I can play whoever you want me to.
Lol same here.
If I have enough money for it, I'll be teaming with Dyno in Feb. Sorry.

AND Thats if I even compete. The tourney for February would be in the same week as the
SF4 release. I'll probably start playing that competetively instead.
Sorry brawl :(

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
Someone team with me at next month's Brawl tournament. I can play whoever you want me to.
I'm almost tempted.

Strange things happens when we teamed in melee. Maybe the magic could carry over to brawl?

I dunno. That'd require me to actually play brawl though. :|

VietGeek

Smash Hero
I actually thought about teaming with Dogy just so the Snake + TL combo could legitimately compose "Al-Qaeda Cancel."

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
Play with Dogy. He is the undisputed best team mate ever. He even brings you $5 footlongs for lunch. No bull****.
Man, after listening to marty rag on me at TO4, im starting to question if im really a good teammate in anything. XD

"LOOK AT THAT. ALPHA WAS CLEARLY THE ONLY PERSON ON THAT PLATFORM." :(

I actually thought about teaming with Dogy just so the Snake + TL combo could legitimately compose "Al-Qaeda Cancel."
Flaaaaaaaaaaaat Zooooooooooooooooooooooone.

Saltix

Smash Lord
Brawl only cares that you have fun and laugh at your mistakes alongside your closest friends.
If only you knew what my closest friends do to me on wi-fi....
They don't let me play with them, and whenever I do, it's always a JUMP

Waba

Smash Apprentice
Two full days of training before Impact Clash! Thursday and Friday, all day from 2pm to midnight! $5 each day or $8 for both (If you prepost that you are attending, it will only cost you $3 a day or $6 for both days). We have a nice projector hooked up to one of the TVs to blow it up on the HUGE wall behind the DJ booth. Ten feet tall characters fighting it out on the wall where you can see the match from anywhere in the 4,000sq/ft tournament training room. Free Third Strike(PS2) tournament on Thursday night and free HDremix(PS3) tournament on Friday night. The winner of the 3s tourney will play me for a chance to win a rare factory sealed SFII Champion Edition for Genesis. I'm a complete noob on 3s, so if you win the tournament, you WILL go home with the game for sure, but it'll be just added fun to beat up on a noob like me. We'll have a prize for the HDremix tournament as well, but TBA. This is just for fun and for training before this weekends IC, so I hope most of you can attend and play with us. We will have various games running all day such as: 3s, HDremix, GG AC, TvC, Brawl, Melee, Tekken D.R., just to name a few. If you want to bring a fighting game to play with others that we might not have, you are more than welcome to bring them with you as well. We'll have 'Live DJ' music playing both days and food/drinks for sale.

We have a lock in on Friday, so if any of you want to stay for training until the morning of IC, we'll be open for play until 6am Saturday.

Venue: Waba Game
Address: 3585 Peachtree Industrial Blvd
Duluth, GA 30096
Phone: 678-417-9222
Contact Person: Min

Anonymous.

Smash Lord
Yo the venue here was probably one of the best I've had. There was no problems with staff or anything. The DJ played good music. There was tons of stuff to do in the area. It was perfect. I didn't even see the other side of the store though until the end of the day lol, so oh well. I'm definitely interested in coming to one of those monthlys though. How big is the attendance for melee and stuff?

Waba

Smash Apprentice
Yo the venue here was probably one of the best I've had. There was no problems with staff or anything. The DJ played good music. There was tons of stuff to do in the area. It was perfect. I didn't even see the other side of the store though until the end of the day lol, so oh well. I'm definitely interested in coming to one of those monthlys though. How big is the attendance for melee and stuff?
Brawl tourneys draw a good number of people, but Melee is still lacking. Last Melee monthly only had 12 people, but still good times. I think TO4 is going to cause it to grow though. Even some of the Brawl peeps and non-smash peeps are talking about getting into Melee now. :laugh: Brawl usually has 30 to 50 attendees on a regular basis, but Melee might catch up and maybe overtake Brawl:psycho:

Saltix

Smash Lord
Two full days of training before Impact Clash! Thursday and Friday, all day from 2pm to midnight! $5 each day or $8 for both (If you prepost that you are attending, it will only cost you $3 a day or $6 for both days). We have a nice projector hooked up to one of the TVs to blow it up on the HUGE wall behind the DJ booth. Ten feet tall characters fighting it out on the wall where you can see the match from anywhere in the 4,000sq/ft tournament training room. Free Third Strike(PS2) tournament on Thursday night and free HDremix(PS3) tournament on Friday night. The winner of the 3s tourney will play me for a chance to win a rare factory sealed SFII Champion Edition for Genesis. I'm a complete noob on 3s, so if you win the tournament, you WILL go home with the game for sure, but it'll be just added fun to beat up on a noob like me. We'll have a prize for the HDremix tournament as well, but TBA. This is just for fun and for training before this weekends IC, so I hope most of you can attend and play with us. We will have various games running all day such as: 3s, HDremix, GG AC, TvC, Brawl, Melee, Tekken D.R., just to name a few. If you want to bring a fighting game to play with others that we might not have, you are more than welcome to bring them with you as well. We'll have 'Live DJ' music playing both days and food/drinks for sale.

We have a lock in on Friday, so if any of you want to stay for training until the morning of IC, we'll be open for play until 6am Saturday.

Venue: Waba Game
Address: 3585 Peachtree Industrial Blvd
Duluth, GA 30096
Phone: 678-417-9222
Contact Person: Min
How much for the lock-in? I'll get my friends that always come to Waba with me and Brawl it up :)

EDIT: I checked the waba website, and now I'm wondering.
Do we have to pay extra if we go in BEFORE 10pm? and also, do we HAVE to get out at 6am? lol

Sorry, but I've never attended a lock-in at Waba before.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
hmm, i would love to attend the impact traning. sucks that i am not going to impact but any traning with u guys is awesome. hope i can make this and actually stay for a good amount of time.

Hey Min, does this count as a preregistration? im still 50 50 on comming ( im 100% sure i wana come but at this age.. :(.. yeah more johns from me)

BigLøu

Smash Lord
hmm, i would love to attend the impact traning. sucks that i am not going to impact but any traning with u guys is awesome. hope i can make this and actually stay for a good amount of time.

Hey Min, does this count as a preregistration? im still 50 50 on comming ( im 100% sure i wana come but at this age.. :(.. yeah more johns from me)
I 'm expecting you to place top 5 next waba. You've improved a **** ton. xD

(not kidding)

Saltix

Smash Lord

(not kidding)
What about me?
And seriously, Dyno's gotten better. There are TWO Wario's I need to worry about now :/

BTW, Dyno, what do you think of my Diddy? :)
He was one of my original characters I played during the early days of brawl, but I quit him once I found Falco

BigLøu

Smash Lord
What about me?
And seriously, Dyno's gotten better. There are TWO Wario's I need to worry about now :/

He was one of my original characters I played during the early days of brawl, but I quit him once I found Falco
I havent played you in a while though :(.

Maybe if I come to the lock in we can play. I'm sure you're tons better too, its just i recently played dyno since like a good while and I saw a **** ton of improvent in his gameplay.

Sick nasty wario. (**** wario xD)

Waba

Smash Apprentice

Hey Min, does this count as a preregistration? im still 50 50 on coming ( im 100% sure i wanna come but at this age.. :(.. yeah more johns from me)
Try your best to make it. I'll give you the discount for preregistering on smashboards, no problem. We'll team again too!;)

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
i think i'll be having people at my house too. I feel like cooking for a large amount of people.
I'm going to be making good versions of the Big Mac

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno

(not kidding)
I blame the Wonder, our ditto on wario ware where he knocked me out of the winners bracks was awesome, i wasnt the slightest bit mad that i lost. wario ditto on wario ware.. i mean cmon thats as good as it gets! <3 u Reflex, im gona have to thank you for the advice u game me!
i think you are over doing it. ill prb get top 10 but i sure hope top 5. although my PT has not been at its tip top game, my wario however... still needs a little offline work.

What about me?

hmm, ur diddy was really fast, imo diddy cant be beated on wifi (excluding meta) but from what i saw it was looking alright but i would have to see it irl.

i think my falco is improving... a little. can't get the kill though =/. Forcing it?
i saw ur falco vs hazle's PT.. u wrecked. he is one of my school buddies and i am trying to help him out with PT.

Try your best to make it. I'll give you the discount for preregistering on smashboards, no problem. We'll team again too!;)
i look forward to our teaming. who needs Octix as a partner.. (<3 Octix)

i think i'll be having people at my house too. I feel like cooking for a large amount of people.
I'm going to be making good versions of the Big Mac
Why would u do that sleepy. i mean thats just MEAN! btw, pick up brawl. i wana get knocked out by you >_<

Top Bottom