• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Social Thread

VietGeek

Smash Hero
If Dynomite is improving, then that must mean Viet needs to step it up.

So...I heard Luigi is a pretty cool character.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Naw you love them don't lie. You also love misfires too <3
Every single one, which is a whole lot, apparently.

I'm almost convinced that it's controllable in this game. Even if you're the only person with access to that control.

BigLøu

Smash Lord
Every single one, which is a whole lot, apparently.

I'm almost convinced that it's controllable in this game. Even if you're the only person with access to that control.
I actually think so too. I've been trying some tests on it to see when its more likely to happen. Generally, I tend to get it when i'm at higher damage. Perhaps the higher the damage the more probabability it hits?

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
I actually think so too. I've been trying some tests on it to see when its more likely to happen. Generally, I tend to get it when i'm at higher damage. Perhaps the higher the damage the more probabability it hits?
I'll probably look into it, too.

In the meantime, you might want to bring it up on the Luigi boards.

VietGeek

Smash Hero
Hey Reflex, you wouldn't mind asking Kismet if he could move closer to Buford so I can Brawl people who don't want Smash Balls on high?

Just the next time you see him.

AntiC

Smash Journeyman
Hey Reflex, you wouldn't mind asking Kismet if he could move closer to Buford so I can Brawl people who don't want Smash Balls on high?

Just the next time you see him.
play wifi, i know it sucks, but that's how i've been pracitcing lately.

VietGeek

Smash Hero
play Wifi, I Know It Sucks, But That's How I've Been Pracitcing Lately.
YOU GOT A WII?

Wow, next you know he got SleepyK to do mysterious things to it so he can have a vast Wii Shovelware library.

Too good.

Saltix

Smash Lord
uh, logical answer. wait till after the tourny, ull have enough money ;)
Guys. Dyno pretty much claimed our victory with that post.
I mean, how else could I buy SF4 AFTER Waba? :)

AntiC
Wi-fi was ****** my *** today. Good stuff with Peach though
Between you and Dyno getting better, on top of the already good people, I've FINALLY seen that I just need to take Lucario and Falco SERIOUSLY, and cut everyone else out except for fun :/

D3/Mk/ and Snake in teams though. :)

KingK_tink

Smash Apprentice
If Dynomite is improving, then that must mean Viet needs to step it up.

So...I heard Luigi is a pretty cool character.
if you think you need to step it up if DYNO is getting better then you got another thing coming:p

AntiC
Between you and Dyno getting better, on top of the already good people, I've FINALLY seen that I just need to take Lucario and Falco SERIOUSLY, and cut everyone else out except for fun :/

WTF (i bet if i quit brawl and went strictly melee no one would notice or care... or both:()

but whatever- octix do you not get confused on your characters like do you confuse character moves sometimes

for example sometimes when i use other characters i think im TL and try to do a Zair perfect edgeguard but die cuz i dont have a chain :(

Saltix

Smash Lord
if you think you need to step it up if DYNO is getting better then you got another thing coming:p

WTF (i bet if i quit brawl and went strictly melee no one would notice or care... or both:()

but whatever- octix do you not get confused on your characters like do you confuse character moves sometimes

for example sometimes when i use other characters i think im TL and try to do a Zair perfect edgeguard but die cuz i dont have a chain :(
And also, I've never played you 1v1 before LOL; I don't count the crew match.

Nah, the only thing I've noticed is that my style is practically the same, and sometimes it messes me up. Like my Diddy Kong for example. I'd say my Lucario is a little conservative. As a result, I can't seem to follow up bananas -__-

AntiC

Smash Journeyman

AntiC

trust me it was ****** me too, it always does, but some parts were going smooth. Thanks for the matches, vietg, if possible. could you play against me so you can record some matches? Plzzzz?!

VietGeek

Smash Hero
trust me it was ****** me too, it always does, but some parts were going smooth. Thanks for the matches, vietg, if possible. could you play against me so you can record some matches? Plzzzz?!
When we're at tourney or Wi-Fi? O_o

VietGeek

Smash Hero
Snake? Why Snake over my Falco?
I don't think ANYONE at waba has seen my snake before except AntiC
Because it's Snake.

Duh. How else did Dynomite get so good? Playing to win of course.

Too many Falco players now at WABA anyway. =/

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
Nothin like a good Blaxplotation movie to make you remember why everybody hates.

__

But seriously, everybody should check out Boss N*****. That movie is ballin.

T3h Albino

Smash Master
POSSIBLY.

depends on how i look during the tourney, if i feel comfortable playing or not, also. Come in friday.
like i hate them to death but i want to commit to being good at them
and im sure we could make a decent team once i work around the chaos that is doubles
and i will most likely be attending friday waba idk if i can stay the whole night though

Top Bottom