• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Social Thread

AntiC

Smash Journeyman
like i hate them to death but i want to commit to being good at them
and im sure we could make a decent team once i work around the chaos that is doubles
and i will most likely be attending friday waba idk if i can stay the whole night though
if it's ride john's i'll drop you off later that night if you need it ;o.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
Because it's Snake.

Duh. How else did Dynomite get so good? Playing to win of course.

Too many Falco players now at WABA anyway. =/
not really, just kismet, and not very well known people. and i play to win? Wario isnt really considered a "play to win" char. i dont use mk, i dont use snake, i dont spam projectiles >.>

viet's bringing his girlfriend to the next tourny ^_^
Im sorry this made me fall off my chair laughing.

DEAR LORD nah jk man jk:laugh:

oh and if i would let you all know i can own dyno-_-
Sir, u have disrespected the Wario.. u have 2 options
1) money match
2) taco match

you can't own dyno unless you use IC and grab the whole time.
he still hasnt beat my D3 using IC. yes i know, match ups please >.>

AntiC

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys i was talking to Dyno a minute ago and we were talking about how failure we at and how we can't go to Impact Clash. So we got another idea, maybe friday/saturday we can just do a small tournament at waba for 5 dollar pot. Double elimination? Maybe even pools since we have time enough to do it. It won't be more than 12 people or so but it'll be fun, plus the top 3/4 will be at IC3

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
Hey guys i was talking to Dyno a minute ago and we were talking about how failure we at and how we can't go to Impact Clash. So we got another idea, maybe friday/saturday we can just do a small tournament at waba for 5 dollar pot. Double elimination? Maybe even pools since we have time enough to do it. It won't be more than 12 people or so but it'll be fun, plus the top 3/4 will be at IC3
I'm all for this idea.

Edit: shoutout to Tim and Luinis going to impact doing teams. hope u guys do good. and reflex.. end the sht fast so u can come to waba after <3.

Saltix

Smash Lord
Nobody answered my questions about the lock in.

Do we have to pay if we go in BEFORE 10pm?
and do we HAVE to leave at 6am?

AntiC

Smash Journeyman
Nobody answered my questions about the lock in.

Do we have to pay if we go in BEFORE 10pm?
and do we HAVE to leave at 6am?
they make you pay for however long you have to play until "9PM", come in at 8 you have to pay an extra five for that hour, but you can stay in there and chill until nine and be set for the set, at the regular lock-ins at 3 am you have to leave the area unless there are people still there, someone would have to give you a ride or something, i'm sure you can find someone though.

Saltix

Smash Lord
they make you pay for however long you have to play until "9PM", come in at 8 you have to pay an extra five for that hour, but you can stay in there and chill until nine and be set for the set, at the regular lock-ins at 3 am you have to leave the area unless there are people still there, someone would have to give you a ride or something, i'm sure you can find someone though.
Wait, so I'm guessing thats the rules even though this one is from 10-6?
I'll see what I can do because driving at 6AM... LOL

I mean, that's clearly what he was implying and all.

I DUNNO. o_o

LOOOOOOOOOOL

VietGeek

Smash Hero
Steel2nd I think you clicked the wrong link.

This is the south.

We lost the Civil War.

Mmkay?

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
I can PROBABLY get there friday.
u should come in on saturday, im gona be there. EVERYONE WHO IS TOO GOOD FOR IMPACT COME TO WABA SATURDAY <3

I don't drive yet.
Besides I'm still at the age where "mommy" won't let me hang out with "strangers"
:(

JULY 29, MUST YOU BE SO FAR AWAY
same here, parents dont understand the comunity, and hear something on the news about some 11 yearold being abused by a petophile and think everyone online is like that :(

i dont even have my permit yet :'( i must get that sh*t soon!

MarsFool!

Smash Lord
Too good for impact clash? Man Im too good to go to a huge tournament where the good people will be, im going to a tournament where Im going to be the only one. Have fun >_>

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
Too good for impact clash? Man Im too good to go to a huge tournament where the good people will be, im going to a tournament where Im going to be the only one. Have fun >_>

Seriously WTF?! why aren't you guys going to IC on sat? that's when the brawl tourney is going down too. I don't get you guys. *headache*

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
no, that wasn't directed at you Mars. Just the peeps that are choosing waba over IC. You guys can go to waba at anytime. Why miss out on IC?

VietGeek

Smash Hero
no, that wasn't directed at you Mars. Just the peeps that are choosing waba over IC. You guys can go to waba at anytime. Why miss out on IC?
Pretty sure they're either joking or trying to justify why they can't go (otherwise known as money and transportation johns).

Because anyone with a sane mind would totally not want to miss out on IMPACT CLASH. It's so exciting Brawl looks fun.

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
Seriously WTF?! why aren't you guys going to IC on sat? that's when the brawl tourney is going down too. I don't get you guys. *headache*
the same reason why i see a bunch of people wanting a brawl pr from the melee topic? >.>

I mean, IC3 is actually going to a brawl tourney that people travel for. I still cant figure out why people travel for it.

Yuna-Maria

Smash Ace
Ugh.
The lack of access to transportation is the only thing keeping me from actually playing Melee. I hate my life. I hate it so f***ing much.
Seriously, all you guys are like I ARE SO GOOD AT MELEE BECAUSE I HAVE ACCESS TO COMPETITION and I'm like I HATE WABA FOR BEING TWO HUNDRED YEARS AWAY FROM ME and you laugh and Min laughs and the world laughs and I die a little inside.
Does anyone live in like...Marietta/Vinings and have access to a car? I can pay for gas and whatnot.

Will_

Smash Journeyman
@ dogy: I don't know either but I'm still going to it.

I'm like a **** addicted to a player's body. :(

Daysoo

Smash Ace
Nothing against Waba, but if you want to get better at Brawl, you should really hit up Impact Clash.
Yeah, the competition there will be hella scary.
That's all the more reason to go though.
Meet new people, learn new match ups, and hone your game.
I get mad nerves every time I play Reflex, Kismet, and Lounis, but I almost always learn something.
I always feel like I improve, too.
If you can make it to Waba, you can make it to IC3.
No johns, guys.

Top Bottom