• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Social Thread

Saltix

Smash Lord
Sleepy, pay for my entry fee to IC3, and I'll ride with you <3
I promise I'll win it back :)

Also, I'll bring my PC and recording equipment today guys :)
Anyways, Min I want to preregister for the lock in and today; But for my friends also (They don't come on smashboards) You know them already.

Michael Wang
Dustin Bratcher
Tyler Smith

VietGeek

Smash Hero
Eh, while everyone else seems to have ride or money johns (well, I starve myself to enter but w/e), both aren't really my problem (I mean I did attend the last IC fine and well, got ***** by Desu and BigLou consecutively, as luck would usually have it).

But the thing is my parents don't really like me going away to these places mostly because they don't know why I even have interest to go and get ***** by people who have Melee experience anyway.

To them, it's 15-20 dollars down wasted with nothing given back. Also, they don't really like me playing video games. They'd prefer I liked athletics or some other **** so it's usually a losing cause. Plus them complaining about gas and stuff.

This week I also should be working on two projects worth a major grade so I it would be my best interest to not go this time anyway.

But...IC is done quarterly right? So there will be one in the summer, no?

I'll be to that one if that's the case.

/my johns are better than Dyno's simply because I live farther away then him by 15 minutes.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
Eh, while everyone else seems to have ride or money johns (well, I starve myself to enter but w/e), both aren't really my problem (I mean I did attend the last IC fine and well, got ***** by Desu and BigLou consecutively, as luck would usually have it).

But the thing is my parents don't really like me going away to these places mostly because they don't know why I even have interest to go and get ***** by people who have Melee experience anyway.

To them, it's 15-20 dollars down wasted with nothing given back. Also, they don't really like me playing video games. They'd prefer I liked athletics or some other **** so it's usually a losing cause. Plus them complaining about gas and stuff.

This week I also should be working on two projects worth a major grade so I it would be my best interest to not go this time anyway.

But...IC is done quarterly right? So there will be one in the summer, no?

I'll be to that one if that's the case.

/my johns are better than Dyno's simply because I live farther away then him by 15 minutes.
but i guess ur parents seem cooler am i right? =[

Rayku

Smash Lord
It was fun smashing with everyone today. Good to know I'm actually sub-par at the game. Break legs at IC3

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
SHOULD HAVE CAME TO MY HOUSE
MADE HOMEMADE BIG MACS
WERE DELICIOUS
FREE HOUSING

SCRUBS
caps

Saltix

Smash Lord
i'm coming today, i had some beast *** friendlies aginst a punkass luc. x[
Punkass? Wut?
haha I had good games last night against everyone.
Anybody know Billy or F3nix's SWF/Youtube account? They got some videos of me last night. I also need to learn some matchups :/

2 Things: I'm going to be playing some Diddy Kong
My mom didn't kill me when I got home guys :)

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
Georgia Brawlers, lets form a crew.
Lets also get started on some Power Rankings, no?
100% agree.

i think we should have 2 crews. one being crew unfair.. i wonder who that is gona be *cough* luisluiniscalvintim *cough* 2nd crew "crew hey look, we are actually fair" me, jamaal, mike, between KingK (Kyle) Gear (hong) Diablo (Gabe) and vietG (-.-)

Saltix

Smash Lord
100% agree.

i think we should have 2 crews. one being crew unfair.. i wonder who that is gona be *cough* luisluiniscalvintim *cough* 2nd crew "crew hey look, we are actually fair" me, jamaal, mike, between KingK (Kyle) Gear (hong) Diablo (Gabe) and vietG (-.-)
Or we could all form one big crew :D
I think that'd be cool; having crew battles with OoSers from time to time

Rayku

Smash Lord
Heh. I'm so bad I'm -still- not included in vast mentionings of people. It's okay, I've got my own little 'crew' :J

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
Or we could all form one big crew :D
I think that'd be cool; having crew battles with OoSers from time to time
yes.. i agree. i think it should consist of the people i named.. we should all vs eachother in 2/3 matches to see who is the best and that person should be crew captian. anyone agree?

edit, after seeing rayku's post:

BECAUSE U NEVER COME TO WABA ANYMORE :'(

Rayku

Smash Lord
I come to Waba. No one ever plays me in friendlies though because I'm too timid to ever say "Hey can I get in on the next game?"

T3h Albino

Smash Master
100% agree.

your forgetting somene :/

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
I come to Waba. No one ever plays me in friendlies though because I'm too timid to ever say "Hey can I get in on the next game?"
next time i see u, even if its like in publix, we WILL get a frienldy

albino, in all noobness, i dont know u :( i wish i knew u. come to waba's feb monthly.

@viet: sry i get TO4 and IC3 mixed up =[ i suck. its been fixed :D

Player-1

Smash Legend
I'll be my own crew =), or I can get all the players together: Player-1, Player-2, Player-3,and... Hichez...looking for a Player-4 >.>

T3h Albino

Smash Master
next time i see u, even if its like in publix, we WILL get a frienldy

albino, in all noobness, i dont know u :( i wish i knew u. come to waba's feb monthly.

@viet: sry i get TO4 and IC3 mixed up =[ i suck. its been fixed :D
im an awesome d3 main who also mains kirby and metaknight
=]

Top Bottom