• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Social Thread

ZOM~B

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, I play with Rayku a lot. We went to the same HS. I like to think I play a pretty good ROB. But what I think of my ROB doesn't necessarily have anything to do with how good my ROB is.

ZOM~B

Smash Journeyman
Dyno, we've got to play some friendlies or something next time I'm up there... are you going to be at the February 21 tournament?

Saltix

Smash Lord
Lol the funny thing is all the characters you guys are naming I've played at one point in my life

Only a few know, the rest of you will just have to witness its head busting prowess next month :)

Jigglypuff? Umby come on, you played it!
Jiggs is pretty fun though

Umby

Smash Master
Lol the funny thing is all the characters you guys are naming I've played at one point in my life

Only a few know, the rest of you will just have to witness its head busting prowess next month :)

Jigglypuff? Umby come on, you played it!
Jiggs is pretty fun though
Logic dictates that it doesn't matter what character you're claiming to have actually picked up. You should play Jigglypuff regardless.

VietGeek

Smash Hero
Mario was too redundant tbh.

I liked Mewtwo, Fox, Pikachu, Sheik, Roy, Ganondorf and Game & Watch's.

I've watched too many Marth and Captain Falcon combo vids to be impressed by their snippets anymore. =/

ZOM~B

Smash Journeyman
Sweet. And are there any other big Waba days or anything? It's a bit of a drive, but if there's enough incentive I could probably make it out there.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
Dyno, we've got to play some friendlies or something next time I'm up there... are you going to be at the February 21 tournament?
Sweet. And are there any other big Waba days or anything? It's a bit of a drive, but if there's enough incentive I could probably make it out there.
uh, there are smash fridays and sats. usually people show up for thoes, how far away are you?

Saltix

Smash Lord
Sooner or later, I'm going to ask a HUGE favor of the brawlers in Georgia. Preferrably older ones like Biglou or Desu; Who've been doing this for a while.

My mom doesn't really know much about the whole Smash community and seems to think people have an "agenda" against me. I'd like for someone to talk to her a bit and inform her that we're all good people who happen to have a common interest, and we're all friends because of it, regardless of anything and everything.
If she knew what was up, and how chill you guys are, she'd probably let me go to OoS tourneys with some of you guys, or ride with you guys to places like IC3 :/

Just a thought, and I'm not asking now. I'd like to go to COT4 and H.E.R.B, but it probably wont happen soon. I'm thinking around March would be a good time for me to ask one of you; That way its closer to Final Round, and Spring Break (1st week in April). This is my 1st year into competetive gaming, but I'm sure there are spring break events right?

ZOM~B

Smash Journeyman
Haha, is she being taken in by all those internet predator stories or something? I'm pretty new to the smash community, but I've got a lot of experience with MMO's and stuff. I usually go over pretty well with parents and I wouldn't mind helping you out. I had to do the same deal with my parents a few years ago so I can feel where you're coming from.

BigLøu

Smash Lord
Sooner or later, I'm going to ask a HUGE favor of the brawlers in Georgia. Preferrably older ones like Biglou or Desu; Who've been doing this for a while.

My mom doesn't really know much about the whole Smash community and seems to think people have an "agenda" against me. I'd like for someone to talk to her a bit and inform her that we're all good people who happen to have a common interest, and we're all friends because of it, regardless of anything and everything.
If she knew what was up, and how chill you guys are, she'd probably let me go to OoS tourneys with some of you guys, or ride with you guys to places like IC3 :/

Just a thought, and I'm not asking now. I'd like to go to COT4 and H.E.R.B, but it probably wont happen soon. I'm thinking around March would be a good time for me to ask one of you; That way its closer to Final Round, and Spring Break (1st week in April). This is my 1st year into competetive gaming, but I'm sure there are spring break events right?
Im good with parents, and i think thats a good idea.

Rayku

Smash Lord
let them meet GAWes. Everything will be perfectly fine for the rest of your days. That's what happened to me :)

Saltix

Smash Lord
Haha, is she being taken in by all those internet predator stories or something? I'm pretty new to the smash community, but I've got a lot of experience with MMO's and stuff. I usually go over pretty well with parents and I wouldn't mind helping you out. I had to do the same deal with my parents a few years ago so I can feel where you're coming from.
Im good with parents, and i think thats a good idea.
That'd help a lot! I'll let you guys know when.
It'd make my smash life a lot easier lol

AntiC

Smash Journeyman
Man we're all getting so hyped and pumped
I love it!

My secret new character is gonna bust heads next month :)

what's with the random pumpage?

Dude me and Octix went into a hyperbolic time chamber and now we're beast as ****.

Beast I say

let them meet GAWes. Everything will be perfectly fine for the rest of your days. That's what happened to me :)
he's right

Lou for president
"He's good with parents"
Unless you're black and live in College Park, then you're on your own.

Tell her to come into Waba if anything. Or just after school, I wouldn't say get just people who've been doing it for a while, you need to tell her on your own too. Tell your mom what she should expect from tourney, **** tell her about Col Bol and Hungrybox if it helps.

Saltix

Smash Lord
what's with the random pumpage?

Dude me and Octix went into a hyperbolic time chamber and now we're beast as ****.

Beast I say

Tell her to come into Waba if anything. Or just after school, I wouldn't say get just people who've been doing it for a while, you need to tell her on your own too. Tell your mom what she should expect from tourney, **** tell her about Col Bol and Hungrybox if it helps.
BEAST!
Anyways, who are Col Bol and Hungrybox?

bigman40

Smash Master
If you want to start going to OoS tourneys, start it at VGBootCamp. I'm might go to that one, and it's looking to be uber huge alreadly. On another note, I'ma try to get to final round since that's during my spring break. Anyone going to that?

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
I mean, I gotta come in here and give my respects.

Shouts to biglou with his performance at IC3. I still dont see how he was like, the only person out of the waba crew to actually go, but hey, his gain.

brawl or melee?
Did you really ask alpha that question? XD

I'll be there, guaranteed. Debating whether to enter Brawl. Probably won't. Entering Melee, though.
Good answer.

Top Bottom