• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Social Thread

AntiC

Smash Journeyman
I mean, I gotta come in here and give my respects.

Shouts to biglou with his performance at IC3. I still dont see how he was like, the only person out of the waba crew to actually go, but hey, his gain.

Did you really ask alpha that question? XD

Good answer.
Desu went too i'm sure. Didn't he? Biglou got the farthest however. Top 5.

Alpha plays melee Dyno.

Dogy You coming in next sunday?

bigman40

Smash Master
Yeah, I won't be in town until late Friday. So I can't come for anything else other than brawl. But I can at least hang out at Waba since I'm on break that whole weekend :D

AntiC

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, I won't be in town until late Friday. So I can't come for anything else other than brawl. But I can at least hang out at Waba since I'm on break that whole weekend :D
helllll yeeeeah xD

@dogy- nothing in particular... just thought people might come in *saddd*

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
I might play falcon in brawl if marty continues to play peach.

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
helllll yeeeeah xD

@dogy- nothing in particular... just thought people might come in *saddd*
then na, unless something amazing winds up happening, i wont be there. I FINALLY WILL TAKE A WEEKEND OFF FROM TRAVELING 2 HOURS TO PLAY GAMES.

I think i've been goin somewhere everyweekend since december 20-whatever.

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
then na, unless something amazing winds up happening, i wont be there. I FINALLY WILL TAKE A WEEKEND OFF FROM TRAVELING 2 HOURS TO PLAY GAMES.

I think i've been goin somewhere everyweekend since december 20-whatever.

You could be a cool kid like biglou and kismet and drive to SC for Judgement on Saturday.

For the Melees. And the Barlws.

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
You could be a cool kid like biglou and kismet and drive to SC for Judgement on Saturday.

For the Melees. And the Barlws.
[pureignorance] (for the love of god this is all jokes)

You sir, are a ****ing **** on 4 counts.

1) For ****ing waiting till I thought my trek was done to throw this bulljive in my face. Now I have to look into it (cause well, im not looking to actually drive that far myself. Im lazy)

2) For trying to throw me in the group with the on-point brawl dudes. No, im not upset that you put me with them, they're legit. But im like, not legit. I guess. I dunno.

3) Putting Biglou before my boi hobbs when addressing me. Kismet is part of the crew im not a part of, but i kinda am a part of. His priority always comes before anybody elses that is not the reflex wonder or that elev8 dude when you address me with this nonsense known as brawl.

4) You tried to use horribrawl as incentive to get me out of a house. You need to let mars over there smoke some of that weed you must be on. Gaylay is how I roll, sir.

[/pureignorance]

Ill ask alpha if he's interested in going, or i might see who in columbus is going.... or I guess i could go look back in atl. Needless to say, im only making a 2 hour drive to go sit in somebody's car. Im not going to make a 5 hour drive there by myself. Im too lazy.

I might play falcon in brawl if marty continues to play peach.
Dude, you saw with luis was doin, cakin on people with America. He's still got some fight left in him in that game. And seriously. Brawl Falcon has the one thing melee falcon wishes he had, a technical falcon punch (not technical mumbo jumbo leading up to a falcon punch)

Brawl Falcon has the Double Dutch 360 G-Reg of Death. Lets be real. That is enough of a reason. Hell. ILL PLAY SOME MAA ****ING BRAWL FALCON IF MARTY KEEPS PLAYING PEACH. (Shortly after I finish douche-douchin *****s).

*jumps back on a platform*

-NOW!- -NOW!- -NOW!- -NOW!- -NOW!- -NOW!- -NOW!- -NOW!- -NOW!- -NOW!- -NOW!- -NOW!- -NOW!- -NOW!- -NOW!- -NOW!- -NOW!- -NOW!- -NOW!- -NOW!- -NOW!- -NOW!- -NOW!- -NOW!- -NOW!- -NOW!-

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
SLEEPY PLAY BRAWLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL you must!
oh antic u better be on your way sh*T starts in like 30 mins
BYOC not gona be many people today so we all can play. some 1 says "wario sucks" to me and i have a $5 money match with him :D

T3h Albino

Smash Master
SLEEPY PLAY BRAWLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL you must!
oh antic u better be on your way sh*T starts in like 30 mins
BYOC not gona be many people today so we all can play. some 1 says "wario sucks" to me and i have a $5 money match with him :D
ill be there friday before i leave for florida that night
to attend gigs saturday
so if you want i can mm you =]

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
ill be there friday before i leave for florida that night
to attend gigs saturday
so if you want i can mm you =]
what i was talking about isnt at waba, its at my school. we play smash after school every monday. but i might come to waba sometime but i might not so i can asure my atendance to waba on the 21st. but im down for a money match.. 2/3 regular tournament rules?

T3h Albino

Smash Master
what i was talking about isnt at waba, its at my school. we play smash after school every monday. but i might come to waba sometime but i might not so i can asure my atendance to waba on the 21st. but im down for a money match.. 2/3 regular tournament rules?
indeed and thats cool about your school
most of the kids at my school condemed brawl to death after 5months lol

B_AWAL

Smash Master
[pureignorance] (for the love of god this is all jokes)

You sir, are a ****ing **** on 4 counts.

1) For ****ing waiting till I thought my trek was done to throw this bulljive in my face. Now I have to look into it (cause well, im not looking to actually drive that far myself. Im lazy)

2) For trying to throw me in the group with the on-point brawl dudes. No, im not upset that you put me with them, they're legit. But im like, not legit. I guess. I dunno.

3) Putting Biglou before my boi hobbs when addressing me. Kismet is part of the crew im not a part of, but i kinda am a part of. His priority always comes before anybody elses that is not the reflex wonder or that elev8 dude when you address me with this nonsense known as brawl.

4) You tried to use horribrawl as incentive to get me out of a house. You need to let mars over there smoke some of that weed you must be on. Gaylay is how I roll, sir.

[/pureignorance]

Ill ask alpha if he's interested in going, or i might see who in columbus is going.... or I guess i could go look back in atl. Needless to say, im only making a 2 hour drive to go sit in somebody's car. Im not going to make a 5 hour drive there by myself. Im too lazy.

Dude, you saw with luis was doin, cakin on people with America. He's still got some fight left in him in that game. And seriously. Brawl Falcon has the one thing melee falcon wishes he had, a technical falcon punch (not technical mumbo jumbo leading up to a falcon punch)

Brawl Falcon has the Double Dutch 360 G-Reg of Death. Lets be real. That is enough of a reason. Hell. ILL PLAY SOME MAA ****ING BRAWL FALCON IF MARTY KEEPS PLAYING PEACH. (Shortly after I finish douche-douchin *****s).

*jumps back on a platform*

-NOW!- -NOW!- -NOW!- -NOW!- -NOW!- -NOW!- -NOW!- -NOW!- -NOW!- -NOW!- -NOW!- -NOW!- -NOW!- -NOW!- -NOW!- -NOW!- -NOW!- -NOW!- -NOW!- -NOW!- -NOW!- -NOW!- -NOW!- -NOW!- -NOW!- -NOW!-
Yo Dogy!!! I heard U wre coming down for a Melee and Brawl tourney! It's gona be good to see how I fair against U :-D

And for teh record... Every1 who ask's a Melee player to play Brawl MUST ALSO PLAY MELEE. This means PLAY IN THE MELEE TOURNAMENT. Thus, SleepyK!!! Play BRAWL!!! O, while I'm here, Marathon is da ****!!!

OldBoy=Min

Smash Rookie
What up peeps? Any of you guys interested in SF3 Third Strike / SFII HDremix tournament this Saturday? I'll be playing HDremix in the tournament, still thinking about Third Strike. There will be extra stations to play other games like Brawl/Melee friendlies. It should be good times.

;)Here's a puzzle for the you peeps, let's see who can get the correct answer first. The first post to answer correctly will get a 50% discount on the door fee on the Feb. 21st or Feb. 22nd tournament:

Five suspects are called into the police headquarters for questioning. They give the following statements.

A: "One of the five of us is lying."
B: "Two of the five of us is lying."
C: "I know these guys, and three of the five of us are lying."
D: "Don't listen to a word they say. Out of the five of us, four are lying."
E: "All five of us are dirty rotten liars!"

The police only want to release the suspects who are telling the truth. Which suspects should they let go?:urg:

edit: only one chance to answer per person. No mulitple answers or posts. thank you.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
What up peeps? Any of you guys interested in SF3 Third Strike / SFII HDremix tournament this Saturday? I'll be playing HDremix in the tournament, still thinking about Third Strike. There will be extra stations to play other games like Brawl/Melee friendlies. It should be good times.

;)Here's a puzzle for the you peeps, let's see who can get the correct answer first. The first post to answer correctly will get a 50% discount on the door fee on the Feb. 21st or Feb. 22nd tournament:

Five suspects are called into the police headquarters for questioning. They give the following statements.

The police only want to release the suspects who are telling the truth. Which suspects should they let go?:urg:

edit: only one chance to answer per person. No mulitple answers or posts. thank you.
D is telling the truth.

The reason is, if no one is correct, then E is telling the truth. Doesn't work.

In a similar fashion, the only person that can be (and, consequently, definitely is) telling the truth is D, 'cause that automatically makes the other four liars, and fits with his truth.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
D is telling the truth.

The reason is, if no one is correct, then E is telling the truth. Doesn't work.

In a similar fashion, the only person that can be (and, consequently, definitely is) telling the truth is D, 'cause that automatically makes the other four liars, and fits with his truth.
"Critical thinking is the key to a success."

Man, I can't wait for Professor Layton and Pandora's Box.

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
Yo Dogy!!! I heard U wre coming down for a Melee and Brawl tourney! It's gona be good to see how I fair against U :-D
Jx said that, huh? I never said i was going to that tourney yet. And it's kinda inversely proportional to the probability of me going to this SC tourney this weekend. >.>

OldBoy=Min

Smash Rookie
Reflex wins! The answer was indeed suspect D who was telling the truth and let go. Half off the door fee on the 21st for you sir. Congrats.:lick:Reflex will NOT be allowed to play the next puzzle. He will NOT assist any one on the next puzzle. Sorry Reflex...you already got one, so give the people a chance.:laugh:

:)Another chance for the peeps to receive 50% off the FEB. 21st or FEB. 22nd tournament:

:urg::Imagine a digital clock, how many times will the clock display three or more of the same number in a row over the course of a 24hr day? In case you were wondering, the clock in this puzzle displays time on a 12-hour scale, NOT on military time. Only one answer per person will be accepted(first answer). Good luck peeps.:p

ZOM~B

Smash Journeyman
12:22, 1:11, 2:22, 3:33, 4:44, 5:55, 10:00, 11:10, 11:11, 11:12, 11:13, 11:14, 11:15, 11:16, 11:17, 11:18, 11:19. And each of these happen twice.

So 34 times.

Saltix

Smash Lord
Reflex wins! The answer was indeed suspect D who was telling the truth and let go. Half off the door fee on the 21st for you sir. Congrats.:lick:Reflex will NOT be allowed to play the next puzzle. He will NOT assist any one on the next puzzle. Sorry Reflex...you already got one, so give the people a chance.:laugh:

:)Another chance for the peeps to receive 50% off the FEB. 21st or FEB. 22nd tournament:

:urg::Imagine a digital clock, how many times will the clock display three or more of the same number in a row over the course of a 24hr day? In case you were wondering, the clock in this puzzle displays time on a 12-hour scale, NOT on military time. Only one answer per person will be accepted(first answer). Good luck peeps.:p
Twice.
AM and PM

for example: 1:11AM and 1:11 PM
After reading Zom-B's answerd, I feel dumb -__-

T3h Albino

Smash Master

1:11,2:22,3:33,4:44,5:55,10:00,11:11,11:12,11:13,11:14,11:15,11:16,11:17,11:18,11:19,
12:22

im going to go with 32 =ppp

B_AWAL

Smash Master

D is teh only answer, He'd be tellin the truth if every1 else was lying

Jx said that, huh? I never said i was going to that tourney yet. And it's kinda inversely proportional to the probability of me going to this SC tourney this weekend. >.>
I'm talking about to Panhandle Brawlfeast

SaiRyo

Smash Cadet
So who's gonna attend the 3s and HD Remix tournies Saturday? I dunno if I will, but it sure has rekindled my motivation to attend Waba again.

OldBoy=Min

Smash Rookie
Suspect D. is the answer to the first puzzle.
34 is the answer to the second puzzle.

Reflex and Zom-B are the winners of today's puzzle challenges. They both will receive 50% off the door fee for FEB. 21st or FEB. 22nd Smash tournament at WABA. Thank you all for playing. More to come this week.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Suspect D. is the answer to the first puzzle.
34 is the answer to the second puzzle.

Reflex and Zom-B are the winners of today's puzzle challenges. They both will receive 50% off the door fee for FEB. 21st or FEB. 22nd Smash tournament at WABA. Thank you all for playing. More to come this week.
If I win another one before then, do I get the door fee waived completely?

Top Bottom