• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Social Thread

Saltix

Smash Lord
Ok, I'll be absolutely serious.
I consider myself Ga's best Lucario; My tournament record is starting to not show it, and it is more of a mental thing than anything (LOL). Kinda helps my confidence level out.
Anybody that has fought my Lucario will probably mention it, as AntiC did above. Not trying to be overly Cocky because I've never fought Rayku's Lucario, and there's nothing to stop Desu from dropping D3 and MK and maining Luc.

But yeah.

AntiC

Smash Journeyman
I play Lucario now?
I never knew.

o______________o;
the only reason i brought you up is because you used to main Lucario, I'm not sure but you've beaten Octix is a Ditto,or maybe if a was figment of my imagination.

Then again Lucario dittos don't prove anything either.

@Alby - Lucario is already mean, look at him!

I'm not sure if anyone feels the same way as me, but i feel that everyone's gone up a step and improved greatly since the last tournament, I know for a fact Octix has, and recently today (maybe it was a fluke) But i beat Desu's Kirby with laserdy laser Falco. I'm not longer fun to play against, which is exactly what i'm going for! :D. Dyno's wario uses om-noms, which is excellent. KingK Still sucks, but he grabs things so it's whatever. Gear's Luigi is constantly rushing people, and i haven't seen VietG play at all so i wouldn't know about that.

Speaking of which, Dyno/ Northview Crew,does your school hate me? They always seem to go against me in whatever happens in brawl. I feel kind of bad that i keep winning to their dismay =/

VietGeek

Smash Hero
and i haven't seen VietG play at all so i wouldn't know about that.
I'm getting last place next tourney, watch out!

/completely serious

EDIT - I think Umby should receive honorable mention on the Barlw PR simply for playing Sonic. He'll just bluff you into moving him into the PR eventually anyway.

Saltix

Smash Lord
the only reason i brought you up is because you used to main Lucario, I'm not sure but you've beaten Octix is a Ditto,or maybe if a was figment of my imagination.

Then again Lucario dittos don't prove anything either.

I'm not sure if anyone feels the same way as me, but i feel that everyone's gone up a step and improved greatly since the last tournament, I know for a fact Octix has, and recently today (maybe it was a fluke) But i beat Desu's Kirby with laserdy laser Falco. I'm not longer fun to play against, which is exactly what i'm going for! :D. Dyno's wario uses om-noms, which is excellent. KingK Still sucks, but he grabs things so it's whatever. Gear's Luigi is constantly rushing people, and i haven't seen VietG play at all so i wouldn't know about that.
I don't recall having a Lucario ditto with Desu O.o

And I feel the same way. Which is why the Feb. Monthly is gonna be hype

T3h Albino

Smash Master
I'm getting last place next tourney, watch out!

/completely serious

EDIT - I think Umby should receive honorable mention on the Barlw PR simply for playing Sonic. He'll just bluff you into moving him into the PR eventually anyway.
LOL viet xD
anyway uhmmm gl with last place =]

KingK_tink

Smash Apprentice
fuck this northview crew, thy all john.. ill be in ur crew :)
you just dont know how to set up things, just because your good at the game doesn't mean you how to do crap about it

and besides you dont know a pro name when you hear it

also you dont suk up to ppl itll just shorten the time when we all stomp you

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
alright. well if anything we can meet up at waba sometime. I'm always glad to train young peach padawans in melee. If it's brawl, Marty is prolly ur guy. :)

ZOM~B

Smash Journeyman
All right, sounds good Antic. And looking forward to it Lou. I don't think we've played yet. I'll be disappointed if I win. :)

VietGeek

Smash Hero
I demand many friendlies this monthly.

I want to like enter the door and then immediately some Lucario player says to me timidly:

"Hey want to get your *** kicked?"

Make this happen guys. ^_^

Saltix

Smash Lord
I demand many friendlies this monthly.

I want to like enter the door and then immediately some Lucario player says to me timidly:

"Hey want to get your *** kicked?"

Make this happen guys. ^_^
I'm not timid, so sorry. :p
I'm going to try and come in like soon; My secret character(s) need offline practice against good players.

bigman40

Smash Master
Anyone heading to VGBootCamp in march? My friends and I might need a ride there. We're willing to give gas money. (and small bigger problem, we're like stranded in Statesboro)

Top Bottom