• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Social Thread

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
you just dont know how to set up things, just because your good at the game doesn't mean you how to do crap about it

and besides you dont know a pro name when you hear it

also you dont suk up to ppl itll just shorten the time when we all stomp you
thats another reason i dont like northview, u say something and they unleash the flames. and its not even relevant to what i was talking about, i wasnt talking about being good. i was talking about johns, and if u still think u can beat me, ill accept a money match off u.. again..

To make February more exciting I'll schedule $1 MM's with anyone here. Get some good matches going. :)
get at me. 1$ money match accepted. i dont know what u look like tho, if u see me playing please feel free to speak up and be like "sup, we got a money match" or somethn.. idk but i look forward to playing u in a MM or just a friendly.

What if I told you guys my secret character was
Pikachu?
Discuss.
ide tell u to wear a hat and move it backwards when you choose him. im sticking with my "dk" answer

money matches i have so far:
Diablo+Hazle: handicapped match 2v1 they get 6 stock all together i get 4~ 2$
Hazle: 1$
Hazle: pokemon battle i have to use ivy for 2 stock and 1 stock squirt. 2$
Antic: 1$
Desu: 1$ (chalanged u at waba but we didnt get to do it)
Zom-B: 1$

EDIT: this is really dumb, but it just might be fun.
@Reflex- wana do a 1 handed match? we both have to use 1 hand?
ude be suprised how fun these are.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
i swear dyno you make the silliest money matches
am i alone? <3.. lol hazle is just too fun, he gets these money match ideas out of NOWHERE! its rather funny, and once we do the match. it doesnt alwase come out as we planned (unplug the yellow wire and play only using with sound money match) >.> u unplug the yellow one and you get no video or sound.. :( lame. but it was still funny after we saw the replay.

1 handed Matches are fun.
match accepted :D

ZOM~B

Smash Journeyman
Still challenging/taking challenges :) And I'm definitely open to friendlies if you don't want to do a $1 MM - so we'll definitely play Octix.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
octix i also play marth 1 handed. also the spaminams.. yes.. c stick and b <3 but i wont do that to u :D

Rayku

Smash Lord
ZOM~B beat me to it. I was at work and was going to post that I, too, was taking $1 money matches. So...yeah.

Also, to Octix. I also consider myself a very good Lucario. Unfortunately, I know from experience that Lucario dittoes mean NOTHING and show nothing skill-wise.

Again, to Octix: If your new secret character was Pikachu, you were the one that convinced me to start working on mine again. So I guess...um...you're welcome for giving you the idea lol

tubes

Smash Ace
hmmm, that's kind of.. dumb?

@tubes - that's what i'm doing , you should come in a random waba day and play with me o.o

@dogy - i can't even think of something witty to say to this picture. Wait hold on, where's the fried chicken?... Eh that's all i got.

Rayku- were you here for TO4? o.o
If your going to Waba on Friday I might be able to go then. Emphasis on might.

Saltix

Smash Lord
ZOM~B beat me to it. I was at work and was going to post that I, too, was taking $1 money matches. So...yeah.

Also, to Octix. I also consider myself a very good Lucario. Unfortunately, I know from experience that Lucario dittoes mean NOTHING and show nothing skill-wise.

Again, to Octix: If your new secret character was Pikachu, you were the one that convinced me to start working on mine again. So I guess...um...you're welcome for giving you the idea lol
Yeah. It simply shows who has more experience in that matchup. They're also very tedious -__-

Pikachu...I tried to play him today, but my fingers weren't fast enough. He's like Melee Fox :(
When we meet again, I wanna play your Pikachu; I've never fought one before lol

Rayku

Smash Lord
I'll get to work on it on Thursday, Octix

Yeah. Lucario dittoes will rarely be a 2-stock win. They're just super even and such, and it all goes down to the luckier player in the end.

By the way. I don't know what HALF of you guys look like. Anyone willing to accept my $1 Money Matches All Around need to hit me up. I'm the white guy with a long, curly ponytail.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
****, are you acting as if you'll lose o.o

rayku i'll take one :O
im money matching like, everyone better than me.. and in some cases, im handicapped. so yeah lol. i have a feeling im going to break even. then be -1$ when i vs rayku. idk just a prediction, but as u know im bad at predicting. uve vsed me in smash for 2 hours strait.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
They're not better than you until you say they're better than you! (Or until they win fair and square... :p )
these peeps are good, with antic anything can happon, on sat. he ***** me, on monday i ***** him.. hope field advantages imo. LMAO we set up in my Language arts class room..

ZOM~B

Smash Journeyman
Heh. I don't know who you're playing against... but I'm hoping to get a MM against Reflex as well as BigLou... and I know how good they are. But I'll be ****ed if I'm going to admit they're better than me until I make them play a match :p

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
Heh. I don't know who you're playing against... but I'm hoping to get a MM against Reflex as well as BigLou... and I know how good they are. But I'll be ****ed if I'm going to admit they're better than me until I make them play a match :p
tbh, i can say reflex is better than me considering he plays the 2 chars who i play, and.. well seeing him play gives me ideas and new moves so yeh. ive basicly learned 1/2 the things i know form watching him alone. ive only seen 1 PT video and it didnt help me that much so PT is all reflex, and wario.. its like stashed away in his back pocket only wanting to come out when the time is right. so yeah the few matches tht ive seen from his wario was amazing.. the other 1/2 is just me being stupid and original. just having fun with the char.

WARIO IS <3

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
lol at that logic.

Cause apparently somebody did beat reflex in some mm, then turned around and didnt win that waba. (Heck, I think they lost to him in tourney? I dont know the details, I was busy playing melee)

Rayku

Smash Lord
Yeah I think that was Scatz, a Yoshi player. I didn't think he really won that MM, but it was on Youtube :o

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
alright. well if anything we can meet up at waba sometime. I'm always glad to train young peach padawans in melee. If it's brawl, Marty is prolly ur guy. :)
oh man.

Just like an lost memory, i just remembered i originally wanted to main peach in brawl just so i could sing taunt and piss people off. Then I gotta find a way to taunt cancel.

I might make marty teach me peach just so I can do that ****.

LALALALALA!!
LALALALALA!! LALALALALA!! LALALALALA!! LALALALALA!! LALALALALA!!

Daysoo

Smash Ace
What if I told you guys my secret character was
Pikachu?
Discuss.
Metaknight or go home.
--
To everyone who wants to MM me, send me an IM/PM/Whatever.
I'm never going to remember if you post it, since I'll never go back and read it.
Or just challenge me at Waba or something.
--
Weird. I just watched WALL-E tonight, too.
lulz

bigman40

Smash Master
****, are you acting as if you'll lose o.o

rayku i'll take one :O
Betting smart is important man. You gotta understand that when someone can't afford to throw out a bunch of cash all for one match, taking smalling risks to make his cash a little bigger each time is he best thing. Risks will make you lose money if you do them at foolish times, and Dyno is just choosing the better option.

lol at that logic.

Cause apparently somebody did beat reflex in some mm, then turned around and didnt win that waba. (Heck, I think they lost to him in tourney? I dont know the details, I was busy playing melee)
Yeah, that was me. I MMed him cause I wanted to at least play him in a serious match, but I didn't have alot of cash on me. However, I didn't lose the tourney from him cause I never got the chance to play him in the brackets. I only lost from lack of knowledge (on certain matchups) and a random, but careless SD. Ask Rayku. He saw the SD that happened to me when I played him in the losers. (not dissin your lucario at all either Rakyu.)

Yeah I think that was Scatz, a Yoshi player. I didn't think he really won that MM, but it was on Youtube :o
Yeah, I beat him in the MM. Looking back at them, I made careless mistakes. It also seemed like Reflex may have sandbagged a little through the match since he had alot of moments where he could take me out, but chose not to.

Anyways, If I got the money after some tournaments (I got like 3 lined up for 2 weeks), I'll MM some people in March. My group will be with me too, so the ones who played Deo, and Dragn will see them again, and even better ;)
except me, I still suck

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Yeah, I beat him in the MM. Looking back at them, I made careless mistakes. It also seemed like Reflex may have sandbagged a little through the match since he had alot of moments where he could take me out, but chose not to.
I wouldn't purposely sandbag, especially in a money match. I tend to get impatient in non-tournament matches, though, and sometimes don't play as safe as a result (I hate characters with a "wall of pain"), but that's my own fault, really.

I'm not sure what happened exactly, but I did lose, fair and square.

bigman40

Smash Master
I wouldn't purposely sandbag, especially in a money match. I tend to get impatient in non-tournament matches, though, and sometimes don't play as safe as a result (I hate characters with a "wall of pain"), but that's my own fault, really.

It just seems like I did really bad now that I look at them to see my mistakes. I'm always just trying to push the limits that I can do, and most ofthe time, I rate myself too harshly (but surprisingly it keeps me striving to get better). I guess it's just human faults that makes us soo far away from being perfect *begins to break down walls with a toothpick* ;) Anyways, I'd like to get some matches again. I might make it to the monthly for March. Up for it?

The Alpha Gundam

Smash Champion
well I'm going to the next one for sure
come on folks who's all down for Melee?
good lord this got bury under what might as well be AIM convo in this thread lol
seriously were u Melee players at O_o

I think reflex just threw a hint on how to beat him in this game
now which Brawl player will actually follow up on this advice *cues dramatic music*

Gerbil

Smash Champion
good lord this got bury under what might as well be AIM convo in this thread lol
seriously were u Melee players at O_o

I think reflex just threw a hint on how to beat him in this game
now which Brawl player will actually follow up on this advice *cues dramatic music*
None, because Brawlers havn't learned to Play to Win yet. : D

*runs*

It was a joke

AntiC

Smash Journeyman
Anyways, If I got the money after some tournaments (I got like 3 lined up for 2 weeks), I'll MM some people in March. My group will be with me too, so the ones who played Deo, and Dragn will see them again, and even better ;)
except me, I still suck
Careless MM's have been bothernig me, I went against Dragn and lost in an MM i feel i did extremely horrible considering how i played the match up. I was considering it to much of a friendly than a real match, so before i knew it i was down to my last stock high percentage. =[[. Can't wait to see you guys come back though for some more matches.

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
Yeah, that was me. I MMed him cause I wanted to at least play him in a serious match, but I didn't have alot of cash on me. However, I didn't lose the tourney from him cause I never got the chance to play him in the brackets. I only lost from lack of knowledge (on certain matchups) and a random, but careless SD. Ask Rayku. He saw the SD that happened to me when I played him in the losers. (not dissin your lucario at all either Rakyu.)
ok, my bad on that point.

___

And you guys are over here johning about "careless MMs"

Ask fullmetal about the only MM i've done with him.

Kirby vs Marth (in melee).

And mike, I want to do it again, i swear if i dont do dumb **** like i did on japes i might stand a chance, AND IVE BEEN EVOLVING THE KIRBY METAGAME NYUKKA LOOKOUT. I swear ima eventually make kirby a bad character (instead of the absymally horrible one he is now)

Top Bottom