• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Social Thread

Waba

Smash Apprentice
:psycho:Waba is making access to the new Tournament Training Center FREE!
-Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays will be FREE to play from 2pm to midnight.
That's right Wabagamers! It's true!

;) What do you need to do:

1. You MUST be registered on our website and forums (http://www.wabagame.com).
2. You MUST post on the Waba Forums at least once a week.
3. Try to post when you are coming to Waba.
4. Follow all rules and regulations that may apply.
5. BYOC:Bring Your Own Controller
-If you do NOT have a controller (arcade stick) or forget to bring one
-you may rent a controller from Waba for a $2 fee for the day

;)That's it folks, it's that easy! Another step in building a better gaming community in our area. Thank you in advance for your support. Come Play With Us! :laugh:

Remember to register on Waba's new website and post at least once a week! Easy as ****ing on ant hills. Then come to Waba's Tournament Training Center and play Monday to Thursday for FREE! ;)

Saltix

Smash Lord
Remember to register on Waba's new website and post at least once a week! Easy as ****ing on ant hills. Then come to Waba's Tournament Training Center and play Monday to Thursday for FREE! ;)
Min, its Mike.
My friends Dustin and Nathan (the halo guys lol) wanted to know if this was only for fighting games. I told them yes at first, but I thought I'd ask because its the SMART thing to do :p
They were just wondering because you said you might be having a halo tourney soon.

Thanks in advance!

Waba

Smash Apprentice
Min, its Mike.
My friends Dustin and Nathan (the halo guys lol) wanted to know if this was only for fighting games. I told them yes at first, but I thought I'd ask because its the SMART thing to do :p
They were just wondering because you said you might be having a halo tourney soon.

Thanks in advance!

The Mon-Thurs FREE PLAY is only for the Tournament Training Center, which is more of a fighting game arena. We don't have halo set ups in the TTC, so if they wanted to play under the FREE PLAY program, they could bring their set ups for Halo. Actually, peeps are encourage to bring in set ups (systems, games, TVs, etc.), especially if it's something Waba may NOT have or if peeps just want to help out to have more stations to play on in the TTC. Just follow the simple rules detailed in my previous post and everything will be cool.;)

Saltix

Smash Lord
The Mon-Thurs FREE PLAY is only for the Tournament Training Center, which is more of a fighting game arena. We don't have halo set ups in the TTC, so if they wanted to play under the FREE PLAY program, they could bring their set ups for Halo. Actually, peeps are encourage to bring in set ups (systems, games, TVs, etc.), especially if it's something Waba may NOT have or if peeps just want to help out to have more stations to play on in the TTC. Just follow the simple rules detailed in my previous post and everything will be cool.;)
Alright cool :D
Witht that being said, I'll probably bring my Wii whenever I'm able to come to these.
I hope everyone else plans on going as well!
Brawl/SC4/SF

Daysoo

Smash Ace
i playd free super melee bros with mikey g today
kirby is a good character i swear
link is dumb
dedede bair is really really good
come for bros on weekdays and make desu happy
<3 <3 <3

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
And we were afraid of Reflex before.. u think u can wifi today reflex?
I'm going to a tournament today; if you get my friend code and find my Wii online, you can theoretically play my older brother, though...I'll be back on Sunday.

Yuna-Maria

Smash Ace
Hey, just so you guys know, I'll be at Waba on Saturday to get in on some Melee if anyone's interested. If not, I'll probably just...be there and play 3rd Strike or whatever.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
I'm going to a tournament today; if you get my friend code and find my Wii online, you can theoretically play my older brother, though...I'll be back on Sunday.
Does your brother have AIM? or anything i can contact him with?

Yes; I'm going as a party with Biglou. Currently, it is myself, Kismet, Biglou, yourself, Desu, and GAwes. Dogy might be coming if he can make it to Columbus in time.
i do wish all of you luck

Saltix

Smash Lord
Apparently I'm going up to Waba later on tonight. Prepare for some *secret character* head busting.
And some Lucario head busting as well :)

AntiC

Smash Journeyman
So yeah, tournament wasn't going on in SC. So we al chilled at sleepy's, anyone who didn't come definately missed out.

VietGeek

Smash Hero
By the way KingK, I accept your MM. Either that or I'm buying a Red Bull for some boost in caring about winning.

I think RBs are $1 anyway. Correction anyone?

I might $1 MM Desu Best of 3/5 so I can get THREE MATCHES OF GREAT D3 EXP. since Desu like only friendlies GOOD PEOPLE or for money.

So yeah, I got this **** planned out.

- Friendly Rayku
- Pay $1 for D3 exp.
- Hopefully win a dollar from KingK.
- Drink energy drinks and crash at like 10 PM.
- Play Melee knowing how to just L-cancel/JC grab/other easy sh*t.

Fun.

Saltix

Smash Lord
By the way KingK, I accept your MM. Either that or I'm buying a Red Bull for some boost in caring about winning.

I might $1 MM Desu Best of 3/5 so I can get THREE MATCHES OF GREAT D3 EXP. since Desu like only friendlies GOOD PEOPLE or for money.

- Friendly Rayku
- Pay $1 for D3 exp.

Fun.
AND YU GANNA BUY MAH DS LITE
right? lol

Also, I don't like MMing (mainly because I'm broke LOL) But nobody takes friendlies seriously, so I guess I'll MM someone -__-

Daysoo

Smash Ace

- Friendly Rayku
- Pay $1 for D3 exp.

Fun.
That's just not true.
It only turns out that way at tournaments because I want to get ready to play.
If you come to Waba on any non-tournament day, I'll play all the friendlies you want.
With Monday-Thursday now free at the Waba training center...
NO JOHNS.
Go register on the website and come play with me.

Saltix

Smash Lord
That's just not true.
It only turns out that way at tournaments because I want to get ready to play.
If you come to Waba on any non-tournament day, I'll play all the friendlies you want.
With Monday-Thursday now free at the Waba training center...
NO JOHNS.
Go register on the website and come play with me.
Once I get my grades down right, and an available ride, I can start coming on Mon-Thurs.
Trigonometry is kicking my ***.

Rayku

Smash Lord
Play Halo if you want to learn more about Trigonometry (inside joke).

Anyone wanna buy -my- DS Lite? Eh? Eh? Come on, you know you want to

Saltix

Smash Lord
Play Halo if you want to learn more about Trigonometry (inside joke).

Anyone wanna buy -my- DS Lite? Eh? Eh? Come on, you know you want to
One friend has my xbox power cord, and the other has my copy of halo 3.
I don't loan my stuff out anymore.

lol mockery? :p

Rayku

Smash Lord
No, I actually need to sell a lot of my stuff. Mother and I are in quite the financial pickle =P

OldBoy=Min

Smash Rookie
This was our first 2D fighting tournament at Waba's Tournament Training Center, but definitely NOT the last. Feb. 28th, we continue the Street Fighter legacy with the addition of SF4 in our monthlies. Every 4th Saturday of every month, we will have SF4, Third Strike, and HDremix tournaments at Waba's TTC. I wanna thank everybody who showed up and supported this tournament. You guys are beast in my book.

http://www.wabagame.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=32

HDremix results:

1: MPR ($98.00)
2: Omnislash ($28.00)
3: Drew ($14.00)
4: Yang
5: Marty
5: Dr EEK
7: John
7: Joel
9: Xif
9: Brandon
9: Ryan
9: MetalMike
13: Wantonx
13: Matt

Third Strike results:

1: Omnislash ($70.00)
2: Marty ($20.00)
3: Joel ($10.00)
4: Dr EEK
5: OneHitParry
5: MPR
7: MetalMike
7: Wantonx
9: Compy386
9: Joshua

We had bunch of guys show up right after the tournament ended. ****, we could of had even a better turn out for this. Next month is going to be amazing. Don't be late, Come Play With Us!

Saltix

Smash Lord
I've got MMs set up with:

Rayku:3/5 $1 (Lucario can only be used once in the set)
Dyno!: 2/3 or 3/5 $1
KingK: 2/3 or 3/5 $1

Anybody else? lawl

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
I've got MMs set up with:

Rayku:3/5 $1 (Lucario can only be used once in the set)
Dyno!: 2/3 or 3/5 $1
KingK: 2/3 or 3/5 $1

Anybody else? lawl
WOW, when did i agree to this?

MM accepted

so tell me if i missed anyone for MMs
Octix- 1$
Rayku- 1$
Hazel- 1$ real MM
Hazel- 1$ i go ivy for 2 stock and squirt for last stock
Hazel and diablo- 2 on 1, 4 stock my team 6 stock ur team, 2$
Zom B- 1$
Antic- 1$
Desu-1$ (im gona try to save this one for last depending on how much money ive lost.)

i dont really care out of what they are as long as its more than 1 round and less than like 21

Top Bottom