• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Social Thread

~^.NoiR.^~

Smash Ace
That's just not true.
It only turns out that way at tournaments because I want to get ready to play.
If you come to Waba on any non-tournament day, I'll play all the friendlies you want.
With Monday-Thursday now free at the Waba training center...
NO JOHNS.
Go register on the website and come play with me.
Ya but you never stick with your main. You'll friendly him with your ganon and top tier fox.

BTW I'll be going to the next tournament.

If you want to MM hit me up :]

Saltix

Smash Lord
Ya but you never stick with your main. You'll friendly him with your ganon and top tier fox.

This is gonna be fun.

And Zom-B, I'll still think about it. Idk how to fight your R.O.B xD

Daysoo

Smash Ace

Been playing lots of Penguin and Marshmallow lately, actually.
I only play silly characters after I've been playing for a while and get bored.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
Btdubs, if anyone wants melee lessons on tues/thurs and weekend, I can kind of teach (at least beginner's basics) a large number of characters. PM me or just post.

Or, if you live in the atlanta area, I'm at GATech and I'm willing to take marta/ drive a little to help you out.
Otherwise, during the weekend is prime time.
What happened to that high school who wanted me to go up there and play with them? I never got details.

Waba

Smash Apprentice
Yo!:psycho: Big news for WABA Tournament Training Center. We are getting a NeoGeo Arcade Cabinet in about two weeks. Shipping from Japan, so it takes a little time with customs and all. I was told it will feature 32 SNK NeoGeo titles in the Cabinet. KOF, Metal Slug, Samurai Showdown, and all the other goodies. It does take quarters to play, but if you are beast, it only takes one quarter to leave a legacy on the machine.;) If this machine does well for us, we will bring in other Arcade Cabinets for the masses to enjoy and compete on. I will in the later months take request on what Arcade Cabinets to bring in. Let's keep the gaming community growing. Remember, FREE WabaTTC access Monday to Thursday for the people who register on www.wabagame.com and post on waba's forums.:)

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
Btdubs, if anyone wants melee lessons on tues/thurs and weekend, I can kind of teach (at least beginner's basics) a large number of characters. PM me or just post.

Or, if you live in the atlanta area, I'm at GATech and I'm willing to take marta/ drive a little to help you out.
Otherwise, during the weekend is prime time.
What happened to that high school who wanted me to go up there and play with them? I never got details.
Sleepy, i just came back from Northview Highschool and some of us from NVH were smashing today, along with Antic. there isnt a decient melee crowd, just like me antic Sometimes KingK and diablo but they are more brawl, but if u show up im sure that they would be willing to play, btw, if u can make it. do u think u can bring like a really small tv, cuz we have a shortage of tvs. its no prob for me to bring in my cube set up but no teachers let us use tvs :( we do have 2 tvs but there is a decient brawl crowd.. yeah =/

SHOW UP! its every monday starting at 3:50 and ends at around 5:00 if u can gimi ur cell number and/or AIM i can give u the latest details and help u out if u get lost
Northview is like 10 minutes off waba and 5 min off my house so.. get hyped? if u cant make it to northview maybe u can come over to my place sometime and help me out in melee. it is fun ill admit, but i wouldnt do anything competative, friendlys and i guess small money matches.

chars that i like using: Samus, ganon, marth- green marth =0

KingK_tink

Smash Apprentice
me and dyno just won a money match against 1 one person.

oh yah me and dyno were using one controller

Saltix

Smash Lord
I cant wait for the monthly :)
I just bought some Muscle Milk, but I can probably get enough money for this month's tourney.
Dyno, if we don't win 2v2, I can't buy SF4 :(

Player-1

Smash Legend
Yo!:psycho: Big news for WABA Tournament Training Center. We are getting a NeoGeo Arcade Cabinet in about two weeks. Shipping from Japan, so it takes a little time with customs and all. I was told it will feature 32 SNK NeoGeo titles in the Cabinet. KOF, Metal Slug, Samurai Showdown, and all the other goodies. It does take quarters to play, but if you are beast, it only takes one quarter to leave a legacy on the machine.;) If this machine does well for us, we will bring in other Arcade Cabinets for the masses to enjoy and compete on. I will in the later months take request on what Arcade Cabinets to bring in. Let's keep the gaming community growing. Remember, FREE WabaTTC access Monday to Thursday for the people who register on www.wabagame.com and post on waba's forums.:)
Needs more Pacman

GA Peach

Smash Lord
@Desu - yeah, smashboards blows ****...but, i used Makoto, Ryu, and Yang. it was too fun.
@Dyno - i am the master of Ustream. you snot-nosed kids don't know what's up.
@Dogy - yeah, smashboards blows ****...
@Laijin - oh, i'll give Chun-Li attention, THAT'S for sure...
@Player-1 - i hope you know that all of those games beat the dog**** out of pac-man...
@All Brawl Players - i'm getting the copy of Brawl that i have repaired tomorrow. you'll all end up in my wake of destruction in 2 months. needless to say, you're ALL dead. reflex, calvin, lounis, desu, you KNOW this includes you as well.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
@All Brawl Players - i'm getting the copy of Brawl that i have repaired tomorrow. you'll all end up in my wake of destruction in 2 months. needless to say, you're ALL dead. reflex, calvin, lounis, desu, you KNOW this includes you as well.
I refuse to take that sitting down. That's why I stand up during my tournament matches.

Saltix

Smash Lord
@Desu - yeah, smashboards blows ****...but, i used Makoto, Ryu, and Yang. it was too fun.
@Dyno - i am the master of Ustream. you snot-nosed kids don't know what's up.
@Dogy - yeah, smashboards blows ****...
@Laijin - oh, i'll give Chun-Li attention, THAT'S for sure...
@Player-1 - i hope you know that all of those games beat the dog**** out of pac-man...
I'll hold you to it. I can't wait to play you. Your level of confidence intrigues me. April monthly?
Repair? My friend swapped discs at blockbuster LOL
I refuse to take that sitting down. That's why I stand up during my tournament matches.
lol good one

GA Peach

Smash Lord
@Luis - lol, funny, luis.
@Octix - yeah, a place down the street from me has a disc repair machine. only costs, like 2 dollars per disc, so i might as well get it repaired. and, i'm already good at Brawl, i just need to play more, learn matchups, and sadly, play a better character. once that happens, i'm confident i will start becoming a wrecking machine.

Saltix

Smash Lord
@Luis - lol, funny, luis.
@Octix - yeah, a place down the street from me has a disc repair machine. only costs, like 2 dollars per disc, so i might as well get it repaired. and, i'm already good at Brawl, i just need to play more, learn matchups, and sadly, play a better character. once that happens, i'm confident i will start becoming a wrecking machine.
Thats convenient. I wish I had one of those locally.

Lets do this together.
I hardly know any matchups, and I need to dedicate myself to a character :/

Top Bottom