• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Social Thread

Saltix

Smash Lord
*Cue unfitting Yu-gi-oh music*
LOL.
I still have my cards.
Yugioh matches anyone? xD

EDIT: Umby and anyone else, when you want to type in a different font color/style, do you manually change it every post? Or is there an easier way?

OldBoy=Min

Smash Rookie
(I will kick all your ***** with my Kirby in Brawl! Then I'll take it to Melee and make the crappy Kirby work and wreck you anyways! What? You think I'm all talk...come with it...mm...anyone, anytime, anywhere...come get wrecked! "Ja Jee Mon Jee Mone Jo Ah" to all you punks.)

NongDamEeeYah!
Hahaha...

~^.NoiR.^~

Smash Ace
Been playing lots of Penguin and Marshmallow lately, actually.
I only play silly characters after I've been playing for a while and get bored.
My diddy will be back with a new better style :] Better be ready.

If anyone wants to practice saturday im down. Im practicing other characters too, so we can learn different match ups if you want.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
uh, i have class on monday.
i thought i posted the specific days that I could do stuff on.
'-'

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
me and dyno just won a money match against 1 one person.

oh yah me and dyno were using one controller
yes lmao u got the analog part of the controller i got the other side.. what will we think of next.

I cant wait for the monthly :)
I just bought some Muscle Milk, but I can probably get enough money for this month's tourney.
Dyno, if we don't win 2v2, I can't buy SF4 :(
no presure >.> but,if u can, get there at like 2 so we can get to know eachother's play styal in doubles, as u can see i paired up with Ice last tournament and i still did bad cuz i didnt know how he played and i was very very defensive and didnt really do anything :( im sorry Ice :(

@Dyno - i am the master of Ustream. you snot-nosed kids don't know what's up.
lol sorry, i did forget about you. hehe i heard one of urs. great sh*t.. brinstar sucks =@ go poke float or green greens :laugh: did u do any others besides ur own? i did watch most of doubles and singles, idk i might have missed u tho.

My diddy will be back with a new better style :] Better be ready.

If anyone wants to practice saturday im down. Im practicing other characters too, so we can learn different match ups if you want.
hey leme ask u, can we finally get friendlys in on the 21st or are we gona say that we are and end up losing eachother? and are you going to be doing doubles on the 21st?

AntiC

Smash Journeyman
LOL.
I still have my cards.
Yugioh matches anyone? xD

EDIT: Umby and anyone else, when you want to type in a different font color/style, do you manually change it every post? Or is there an easier way?
figure everything you want for your font. like if you want it red, bold, and a certain font, you can copy all of those codes into a notepad file, and open it up whenever you do a post, copy and paste it. Or you can type your entire post out, select all of your font, and then click on the things you want your font to be.

It's pretty easy ;[

T3h Albino

Smash Master
figure everything you want for your font. like if you want it red, bold, and a certain font, you can copy all of those codes into a notepad file, and open it up whenever you do a post, copy and paste it. Or you can type your entire post out, select all of your font, and then click on the things you want your font to be.

It's pretty easy ;[
Teamsys still. Ill be at waba on Friday ;3f

~^.NoiR.^~

Smash Ace
yes lmao u got the analog part of the controller i got the other side.. what will we think of next.

no presure >.> but,if u can, get there at like 2 so we can get to know eachother's play styal in doubles, as u can see i paired up with Ice last tournament and i still did bad cuz i didnt know how he played and i was very very defensive and didnt really do anything :( im sorry Ice :(

lol sorry, i did forget about you. hehe i heard one of urs. great sh*t.. brinstar sucks =@ go poke float or green greens :laugh: did u do any others besides ur own? i did watch most of doubles and singles, idk i might have missed u tho.

hey leme ask u, can we finally get friendlys in on the 21st or are we gona say that we are and end up losing eachother? and are you going to be doing doubles on the 21st?
Ya dude. All you have to do is go to the t.v i'm at at game with me. I don't like walking around. I just wanna play, so I stay at a t.v as long as possible. I might bring one just for friendlies.

Alright. So who's MMing me at the next monthly?
Right here.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
ew at third gen. pokemon..

tier list for pokemon games

SS: red/blue- level 200 snorlax's with hyper beam makes me JizzInMyPantz.
High: gold/ silver
Low: Yellow- who the F*ck makes u start off with Pikachu and u can only catch like 4 other pokemon and they all get ***** by the first gym.. pikachu- nothing he does effects rock types.. pidgy- get ***** bird<rock.. rattata- tackle cant do anything against rock type.. nolife ur caterpie for butterfree only to get ***** by rock types :(.. after that first gym its alright tho.. but a pain in the *** i might add. its cool that u get to get squirt, bulba, and charm. in that game tho.

get *****: all others.

Umby

Smash Master

Low: Yellow- who the F*ck lets u start off with Pikachu and u can only catch like 4 other pokemon and they all get ***** by the first gym.. pikachu- nothing he does effects rock types.. pidgy- get ***** bird<rock.. rattata- tackle cant do anything against rock type.. nolife ur caterpie for butterfree only to get ***** by rock types :(.. after that first gym its alright tho.. but a pain in the *** i might add.

Keep out of grown folks' conversations, young man.

BigLøu

Smash Lord

Low: Yellow- who the F*ck makes u start off with Pikachu and u can only catch like 4 other pokemon and they all get ***** by the first gym.. pikachu- nothing he does effects rock types.. pidgy- get ***** bird<rock.. rattata- tackle cant do anything against rock type.. nolife ur caterpie for butterfree only to get ***** by rock types :(.. after that first gym its alright tho.. but a pain in the *** i might add.

Yellow version is NOt low tier. !!!!!!

ZOM~B

Smash Journeyman
Who vs Who, and how much?
Well I main ROB, and you seem to main Sonic. I would anticipate it'd be ROB vs. Sonic. But if you want to do something else like Falcon vs Falcon... I guess that could be arranged.

As for amount, I've been doing $1 MMs with everyone, anything reasonable's fine with me :p

VietGeek

Smash Hero
ew At Third Gen. Pokemon..

Tier List For Pokemon Games

Ss: Red/blue- Level 200 Snorlax's With Hyper Beam Makes Me Jizzinmypantz.
High: Gold/ Silver
Low: Yellow- Who The F*ck Makes U Start Off With Pikachu And U Can Only Catch Like 4 Other Pokemon And They All Get ***** By The First Gym.. Pikachu- Nothing He Does Effects Rock Types.. Pidgy- Get ***** Bird<rock.. Rattata- Tackle Cant Do Anything Against Rock Type.. Nolife Ur Caterpie For Butterfree Only To Get ***** By Rock Types :(.. After That First Gym Its Alright Tho.. But A Pain In The *** I Might Add. Its Cool That U Get To Get Squirt, Bulba, And Charm. In That Game Tho.

Get *****: All Others.
Curse lax.

Umby

Smash Master
Diddy and you pick the amount. Doesn't matter how much. Just don't make it like 500 dollars. I'm not going to bet 500 bucks on **** like that lmao

Diddy vs Sonic for $1. I could use the matchup experience.

Well I main ROB, and you seem to main Sonic. I would anticipate it'd be ROB vs. Sonic. But if you want to do something else like Falcon vs Falcon... I guess that could be arranged.

As for amount, I've been doing $1 MMs with everyone, anything reasonable's fine with me :p

Well, I also play Marth and Falco, but Sonic vs ROB for $1 seems right.

ama(m/t)

Smash Lord
only if you also have a slot-2 card, else you have to download a GBA emulator for your slot-1 and that's a lol(don't do it)

tubes

Smash Ace
it's true.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RthSAVI-K3k

anyone want to help me with my pokemon start up ;o and does anyone know if you can download gba games into your ds
oh my god he grinded to ****ing twice the gyms level and still had trouble. I just used a combination of harden, tackle, and this one defense down move thing with Metapod. The battle lasted at least 15 minutes and I think the Metapod still fainted towards the end.

At least the water gyms easy.

Saltix

Smash Lord
Oh boy. No pokemon talk please.
Lucario is the only pokemon I deal with now a days. I'm trying to put that behind me
I almost reserved Platnium today instead of SF4.

I see nobody responded to my Yu-Gi-Oh MM. lol

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
I used to play yu gi oh back in the day with my boy bluchu. I'd get a match with u for fun but I dont have a deck :(

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
Keep out of grown folks' conversations, young man.
hey, ur not the only pokefan around here :( if i still had my gameboy and red ide chalange u >_<

it's true.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RthSAVI-K3k

anyone want to help me with my pokemon start up ;o and does anyone know if you can download gba games into your ds
dang, tbh, i dont remember how i did it but it sure wasnt kill level 4 rattatas for exp. i think u just caught 4 pidgies and had a couple potions. but yes after this gym the game is alright, cept for no missing-no. when i was talking about "low teir" i was comparing it to red and blue.

KingK_tink

Smash Apprentice
Oh boy. No pokemon talk please.
Lucario is the only pokemon I deal with now a days. I'm trying to put that behind me
I almost reserved Platnium today instead of SF4.

I see nobody responded to my Yu-Gi-Oh MM. lol
dude i have a completely zombie type Yu-Gi-Oh deck and it owns...lol

oh and has anyone wondered why geodudes battle cry is so fucked up i mean pikachu is like PIKA and charmander is like CHARMANDER but geodude is like OMFGAAASSSJIZZINMYPANTS O.o

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno

oh and has anyone wondered why geodudes battle cry is so fucked up i mean pikachu is like PIKA and charmander is like CHARMANDER but geodude is like OMFGAAASSSJIZZINMYPANTS O.o
because geo is badass?

Saltix

Smash Lord

Lets play then :)

Top Bottom