• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Social Thread

VietGeek

Smash Hero
So OcTIx, if Lucario's the only Pokemon you're focusing on...

I guess the Snake ate Pikachu up, eh?

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
Lets play then :)
hmm, i might get in on this. i left all my good cards at a friend's house when i was younge and lost contact with him :( but i have some semi trash cards i can put together, may i ask how u guys play? LP, Tribute, have to use correct fusion methods, have to have toon world in play and all the lame stuff like that ;)

Saltix

Smash Lord
So OcTIx, if Lucario's the only Pokemon you're focusing on...

I guess the Snake ate Pikachu up, eh?
lol VietG made a funny. Maybe :)
hmm, i might get in on this. i left all my good cards at a friend's house when i was younge and lost contact with him :( but i have some semi trash cards i can put together, may i ask how u guys play? LP, Tribute, have to use correct fusion methods, have to have toon world in play and all the lame stuff like that ;)
Yeah. Stantard rules apply

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
lol VietG made a funny. Maybe :)

Yeah. Stantard rules apply
so, i must have toon world to sumon my most powerful card? (mango ryu-ran) and i have to have the 2 monsters along with a fusion card to sumon a fusion monster?

also- how many LP, tribute on or off (if on explain the level rule to me again please :) ) havnt played this game in ages. this is gona be weirdly fun.

KingK_tink

Smash Apprentice
hold up what...-_-

Laijin

Smash Hero
Competitive YGO is a trap.
That game is far, far more broken than smash bros will ever be.
I was once in competitive YGO, but with all the constant bans and new limits and all the extremely ridiculous broken cards that can turn the battle just by being out..I had to quit. lol.
You guys should play a good game like Magic or something.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
I was once in competitive YGO, but with all the constant bans and new limits and all the extremely ridiculous broken cards that can turn the battle just by being out..I had to quit. lol.
tbh, im just doing it for the giggles, i lost my good cards a while back and no point in buying a ton and getting worked up over it like we all did back in the day.

and kingK, wdf are u talking about?

EDIT: magic is broken, i mean who makes a card like this..

Rayku

Smash Lord
I have a Yugioh deck half-made. It's based off making your opponents draw cards, so I call it a "balance deck."

Yeah. Yugioh is pretty broken. Especially with the new top deck being so overpowered, that, in the words of my really good friend: "it's hard to lose with that deck."

I went competitive Yugioh (I'm still pretty good at it), Magic (Sub-par...) and Pokemon (top 50 on shoddy for a while. Made top 10 for about 15 minutes) for a while, so I'm pretty fresh on all that stuff. I have a proxy'd up Yugioh deck if you'd let me use "fake cards" =P That's kinda boring, though.

AntiC

Smash Journeyman
****it. :[
you did it before me.
Yes. Its way too slow to do that on a human.
actually, the move requires you to press all three punches and hold. when let go it does a turnaround punch, however he did a jab repetitively. Which would've broken the three punch charge. which is how it's impossible.

Lose.

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
actually, the move requires you to press all three punches and hold. when let go it does a turnaround punch, however he did a jab repetitively. Which would've broken the three punch charge. which is how it's impossible.

Lose.
you definately can do turn punch holding all 3 kicks.

Im going to try what I think he did, cause i think it's kinda simple. brb.

**edit**

nope. What i thought was wrong. Terribly wrong. Got the opposite effect.
I'm still right in that you can charge KKK for turnpunch.

So yeah, gimme my 10 dollars.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
This is why I quit a few years ago.

That being said, with all this talk about it, I'll bring my outdated deck from about four years ago. It was pretty good for its time, I think. (Hopefully none of the cards in it were banned in the time that's gone by.)

AntiC

Smash Journeyman
you definately can do turn punch holding all 3 kicks.

Im going to try what I think he did, cause i think it's kinda simple. brb.

**edit**

nope. What i thought was wrong. Terribly wrong. Got the opposite effect.
I'm still right in that you can charge KKK for turnpunch.

So yeah, gimme my 10 dollars.

lmfao, taking my money giving to advantage =[. If you need it next tourney i'll pass it along to you ;o

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
vietgeek's gf broke up with him :((((((((((

only lasted 3 weeks too, i wonder what he did ?? or what he didnt do ...

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
he tried to get her to play brawl.

obviously she was looking for tech skill, not chaingrabs.

i might go on friday/saturday, money pending.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
he tried to get her to play brawl.

obviously she was looking for tech skill, not chaingrabs.
that was too good sleepy.. <3

so bout u comming to northview on mondays? i didnt fully understand one post i think u said that u can, the next u said u couldnt. clarify please? oh, and i have been practicing melee a little. more brawl tho :)

Top Bottom