• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Social Thread

bigman40

Smash Master
100% agree.

i think we should have 2 crews. one being crew unfair.. i wonder who that is gona be *cough* luisluiniscalvintim *cough* 2nd crew "crew hey look, we are actually fair" me, jamaal, mike, between KingK (Kyle) Gear (hong) Diablo (Gabe) and vietG (-.-)
Don't count out my group :) Granted we've only been there once, but we're definitely a great group (and the best from this college sadly =/) that'll gladly want to play OoS or even at Waba. Only problem would be that one of my friends lives in Savanna, so idk how he would get any real practice other than being with my other friends at college.

Edit: And when I'm off on summer break, count on me being there ALOT more. It's only 30 mins away from one of my family's house, so I have no problem going there whenever.

T3h Albino

Smash Master
Don't count out my group :) Granted we've only been there once, but we're definitely a great group (and the best from this college sadly =/) that'll gladly want to play OoS or even at Waba. Only problem would be that one of my friends lives in Savanna, so idk how he would get any real practice other than being with my other friends at college.

Edit: And when I'm off on summer break, count on me being there ALOT more. It's only 30 mins away from one of my family's house, so I have no problem going there whenever.
let me join your crew scatz ;(

AntiC

Smash Journeyman
Georgia Brawlers, lets form a crew.
Lets also get started on some Power Rankings, no?
i mean the PR is pretty set.

BigLu
Kismet
Desu
IceDragon
P1
VietG
Billy
Antic
Octix
Dyno!

CLEARLY based off of tourney placement, i think i could get top 5 if i actually enter.

Desu's "Crew".
I dunno. lol.

1) Desu
2) BigLou
3) Umby
4) GA Peach (You've been drafted)
Bad idea, we'l practically just be playing Biglou and Umby, while you and Marty Forfeit stocks to play TvC. Or marty just doesn't play in general.

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion

BigLu
Kismet
Desu
IceDragon
P1
VietG
Billy
Antic
Octix
Dyno!

CLEARLY based off of tourney placement, i think i could get top 5 if i actually enter.

Bad idea, we'l practically just be playing Biglou and Umby, while you and Marty Forfeit stocks to play TvC. Or marty just doesn't play in general.
lol, if you're only considering RECENT brawl singles results, then yes thats a correct PR list, although not in that order.

I've gotten top 5 at most of the brawl tourneys I've entered at Waba, just for reference.
Unless older results aren't going to be considered?

And nevermind Mike G ****** everyone while HE entered brawl tournaments. lol!

Saltix

Smash Lord
Desu's "Crew".
I dunno. lol.

1) Desu
2) BigLou
3) Umby
4) GA Peach (You've been drafted)
Ouch. No OcTIx.
I guess I'd better step things up :)

BigLu
Kismet
Desu
IceDragon
P1
VietG
Billy
Antic
Octix
Dyno!

At least I made top 10 LOL.
I've gotta start coming more;I've never even heard of IceDragon

And Player-1, I actually thought of changing my name to Player-4 LOL

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno

BigLu
Kismet
Desu
IceDragon
P1
VietG
Billy
Antic
Octix
Dyno!

Most recient brawl tourny..

1. Reflex
2. BigLou
3. Kismet2
4. Player 1
5. Desu
6. Scat
7. Fri
7. Ice
9. Dynomite!
9. Gear
9. Billy
9. F3NIX
13. CloudFox
13. VietG

i think i qualify as being higher than VietG. although i have beated player1 before in a tourny match. as for octix.. he hasnt showed up to a tourny in like 4 months! Its only fair to let me be above him.. and u antic.. ide say as of yesterday's practice we are even, u won a decient amount of times, and i won a couple of good rounds, but keep in minda, wario to falco matchup is like 40-60 or even 30-70 in falco's favor.

EDIT: all this talk about crews and crew matches are sounding fun! as i posted above, i think Crew northview and crew uh antic octix vietG should team up and form one big, "we are too young to go to decient tournaments" crew. lol

AntiC

Smash Journeyman
lol, if you're only considering RECENT brawl singles results, then yes thats a correct PR list, although not in that order.

I've gotten top 5 at most of the brawl tourneys I've entered at Waba, just for reference.
Unless older results aren't going to be considered?

And nevermind Mike G ****** everyone while HE entered brawl tournaments. lol!
i forgot all about this, but yeah i'm doing recents. I'm also doing a bit of common sense friendlies wise, which i shouldn't be doing :/ I know vietG > Dyno about 70% of the time. Full Metal you should be on the list and MikeG shoudl always be first always, but still, neither of you two do friendlies at tourneys either. Just that darn melee *shakes fist*

@diablo - i'm going to your club so i'll bring it then. It's been in my car for a couple of days.

I beat your Metaknight, snake, DDD, marth, and wario a good bit of the time. case closed on that point. I still used a bit of common sense to figure that VietG beats you most of the time, and Player1 for getting 4th and beating someone above him in the PR (while you got 4th because of bracket setup) This is all of me going off of friendlies and tourneys. Best way to prove that you can get higher than where you are is to beat me in a set. We played a tournament set at Waba and playing relatively seriously i beat you 3-0, You never counterpicked characters in your favor or anything of that sort. If you played that way during tourneys i'm confident i would beat you and probably maintain the spot on the PR that i currently have.

So, Long message short, everyone in the respective spots deserve those spots except possibly Octix, considering he hasn't played friendlies lately against many tourney goers, or played in a tourney in general. So he would be bumped off and you would be moved up a spot, I'm not certain who would go into 10th.

Regardless of all of that, being in the PR is a good thing regardless of whether it's as high as you want it or not.

Also on another note, I'm not too young to go a OoS Tourney, infact i could've gone to impact and i'll probably be going to SC, but i have to save money for my insurance and car payment for the next two months so times are rough for me.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
i forgot all about this, but yeah i'm doing recents. I'm also doing a bit of common sense friendlies wise, which i shouldn't be doing :/ I know vietG > Dyno about 70% of the time. Full Metal you should be on the list and MikeG shoudl always be first always, but still, neither of you two do friendlies at tourneys either. Just that darn melee *shakes fist*

@diablo - i'm going to your club so i'll bring it then. It's been in my car for a couple of days.

I beat your Metaknight, snake, DDD, marth, and wario a good bit of the time. case closed on that point. I still used a bit of common sense to figure that VietG beats you most of the time, and Player1 for getting 4th and beating someone above him in the PR (while you got 4th because of bracket setup) This is all of me going off of friendlies and tourneys. Best way to prove that you can get higher than where you are is to beat me in a set. We played a tournament set at Waba and playing relatively seriously i beat you 3-0, You never counterpicked characters in your favor or anything of that sort. If you played that way during tourneys i'm confident i would beat you and probably maintain the spot on the PR that i currently have.

So, Long message short, everyone in the respective spots deserve those spots except possibly Octix, considering he hasn't played friendlies lately against many tourney goers, or played in a tourney in general. So he would be bumped off and you would be moved up a spot, I'm not certain who would go into 10th.

Regardless of all of that, being in the PR is a good thing regardless of whether it's as high as you want it or not.

Also on another note, I'm not too young to go a OoS Tourney, infact i could've gone to impact and i'll probably be going to SC, but i have to save money for my insurance and car payment for the next two months so times are rough for me.

K now i understand what u are basing the PR off, i still think that i can beat u if it was an actually tournament match, yes u did beat me that practice round we did. keep inmind i bead all your other characters besides your falco and from what we played i think we are about even in the wario to falco match up, i guess i have to get paired up with u in feb, also, if im not mistaken i beat VietG to get 4th and he is considered above me on the PR.. and he beat me once in a tourny match.. so that makes us even no?

oh yeah forgot u were older lol u must think of a new crew name.

Saltix

Smash Lord
Call me cocky, or call me confident, I dont care.
I honestly believe I can get top 6, and if I need to show up to every tourney and bust heads, then I will
:)

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
Call me cocky, or call me confident, I dont care.
I honestly believe I can get top 6, and if I need to show up to every tourney and bust heads, then I will
:)
tbh octix thats the spot im shooting for too. and you WILL show up to feb's monthly! <3

VietGeek

Smash Hero
K now i understand what u are basing the PR off, i still think that i can beat u if it was an actually tournament match, yes u did beat me that practice round we did. keep inmind i bead all your other characters besides your falco and from what we played i think we are about even in the wario to falco match up, i guess i have to get paired up with u in feb, also, if im not mistaken i beat VietG to get 4th and he is considered above me on the PR.. and he beat me once in a tourny match.. so that makes us even no?

oh yeah forgot u were older lol u must think of a new crew name.
Moneymatches should account as well, more so than friendlies. And I beat you in a moneymatch.

For now I'd defend my position as being above you. In the future I'd no doubt be off the PR anyway since I don't have anyone to play with so I lag behind a lot. My friends are all casual gamers so that's no good, unlike you who has several friends in the competitive know-how.

It's really just my dream to beat Desu in at least a match. It'd show I've improved somehow from my very first tourney to now. :urg:

AntiC

Smash Journeyman
Moneymatches should account as well, more so than friendlies. And I beat you in a moneymatch.

For now I'd defend my position as being above you. In the future I'd no doubt be off the PR anyway since I don't have anyone to play with so I lag behind a lot. My friends are all casual gamers so that's no good, unlike you who has several friends in the competitive know-how.

It's really just my dream to beat Desu in at least a match. It'd show I've improved somehow from my very first tourney to now. :urg:
Go for broke.

***** i'm going for BigLu's #1 spot.

Yeah i said it.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno

hmm, if money matches count then higher placeings count too? last tourny i placed better and u beat me in a money match.. hmm.. this is really getting confusing...

ide like to see u beat desu but one thing i noticed is that you played marth against his D3, uh.. mike plays marth and he plays desu all the time. he knows the match up VERY well. may i ask why u didnt try toonlink?

Saltix

Smash Lord

I took a match of Desu before, but never a set :/ He's got it coming for him though!
I'm going to be there in February and I'm gonna place Top 3.
Also Dyno, I guess this will be interesting then :)

ZOM~B

Smash Journeyman
Ha. Well I'm going to be doing my best to show up to more tourneys... while you're all fighting for #1 I'll be gunning for #0 :p

Saltix

Smash Lord
Man we're all getting so hyped and pumped
I love it!

My secret new character is gonna bust heads next month :)

The Alpha Gundam

Smash Champion
so I'm going to watch that new Afro samurai on spike tonight
i feel like a nigg3r lol
I also plan on hosting a tourney towards the end of February
ummm that's all

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
Man we're all getting so hyped and pumped
I love it!

My secret new character is gonna bust heads next month :)
hmm we already have a DK player ;)

so I'm going to watch that new Afro samurai on spike tonight
i feel like a nigg3r lol
I also plan on hosting a tourney towards the end of February
ummm that's all
brawl or melee?

ZOM~B

Smash Journeyman
I really need to get to know you guys better... I know I got to play Octix, F3nix, and Billy, and someone named Jamal in friendlies this Friday. All of them good matches too!

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
I really need to get to know you guys better... I know I got to play Octix, F3nix, and Billy, and someone named Jamal in friendlies this Friday. All of them good matches too!
jamaal is antic on smashboards.. and i still dont know u, but i heard that you play with Rayku alot.

Top Bottom