• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Social Thread

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
Sandbag and do silly stuff aka mindgame people out of their shoes is what I do best.
mards, i couldnt help but notice ur wario icon. u ever come in for brawl? or are u a "super hardcore i hate u if u play brawl melee for god tier suck my balls if u dont play it" type of guy

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
lol.

both times i went up to waba on the brawl day, mars was there not playing brawl. XD

I mean i dont blame him, he knows better, but still. >.>

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
I don't want to ask this in the TO4 thread and worry OOSers, but... is Waba really going to be able to fit everyone who's coming? Or at least is the whole place going to be used for the tournament and the tournament only? Because otherwise I don't see how there'll be enough room/setups/etc.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
Brawl is a pretty cool game.
u heared it from MikeG himself, no more brawl johns melee fanz ;) why dont u come to brawl tournies anymore Mike?

I don't want to ask this in the TO4 thread and worry OOSers, but... is Waba really going to be able to fit everyone who's coming? Or at least is the whole place going to be used for the tournament and the tournament only? Because otherwise I don't see how there'll be enough room/setups/etc.
yes the tabe tenis area will be used i honestly was bummed out at first when i heard that but it really was fun, i thaught it would be plane and not much to do but it was plane but something about it made it really awesome, might have just been better than the store/back room of waba.

VietGeek

Smash Hero
u heared it from MikeG himself, no more brawl johns melee fanz ;) why dont u come to brawl tournies anymore Mike?
Actually Kannagi is a better Anime.

yes the tabe tenis area will be used i honestly was bummed out at first when i heard that but it really was fun, i thaught it would be plane and not much to do but it was plane but something about it made it really awesome, might have just been better than the store/back room of waba.
Dynomite, did you get your grades today?

Tell me your Language Arts grade.

Thanks.

VietGeek

Smash Hero

Waba

Smash Apprentice
We will NOT be having TO4 in the regular Waba Game space. Instead, we are going next door to the Waba Table Tennis space. 4,000sq/ft with 20+ Melee set ups along three walls. We will have no problem at all to handle a hundred people. If we get a lot more than that, maybe too crowded to function correctly. Under a hundred people will be no problem in the Waba TT space.:)

We need set ups. Let me know if any of you have Melee set ups you are willing to bring. You get half off the door fee and can come early to set up and register to beat the crowded line of people. Let me know before hand people. I'll sign you up for the early entrance and discount. Thanks in advance.;)

TO4 : are you ready to **** your pants? :psycho:

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
Actually Kannagi is a better Anime.

Dynomite, did you get your grades today?

Tell me your Language Arts grade.

Thanks.
just becuase i dont use prop spelling and grammer talking to you i auto fail at Language arts? :( thats some cold sh*t viet.. cold sh*t :cry:

VietGeek

Smash Hero
just becuase i dont use prop spelling and grammer talking to you i auto fail at Language arts? :( thats some cold sh*t viet.. cold sh*t :cry:
So...umm...

where's your Language Arts grade?

AntiC make a thread on teh Peach boards plz.

Not teh Maylay one, they'll just say moar dsmash and float nairz

NES n00b

Smash Master
Oxford, Mississippi. . . . permanent n00b
We will NOT be having TO4 in the regular Waba Game space. Instead, we are going next door to the Waba Table Tennis space. 4,000sq/ft with 20+ Melee set ups along three walls. We will have no problem at all to handle a hundred people. If we get a lot more than that, maybe too crowded to function correctly. Under a hundred people will be no problem in the Waba TT space.:)

We need set ups. Let me know if any of you have Melee set ups you are willing to bring. You get half off the door fee and can come early to set up and register to beat the crowded line of people. Let me know before hand people. I'll sign you up for the early entrance and discount. Thanks in advance.;)

TO4 : are you ready to **** your pants? :psycho:
I am bringing a setup. Hell yeah.

AntiC

Smash Journeyman
So...umm...

where's your Language Arts grade?

AntiC make a thread on teh Peach boards plz.

Not teh Maylay one, they'll just say moar dsmash and float nairz
already made it, speaking of threads i noticed you have a tlink thread too =o

Player-1

Smash Legend

I liked the Table Tennis more than the regular WABA TBH.

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
The table tennis area is more conducive to a tournament setting.

All you brawl-only players who haven't been to many tournaments either out of state, or other than waba- wouldn't realize that THAT is the kind of set-up many successful tournaments have.

Its spacious, its got room for setups/chairs and room to eat.
-Done-

Not to say there's anything wrong with a lack of knowledge, but thats just a standard. You OUGHT to like smash tournies in the Table tennis side better, because its a better setup! lol

Saltix

Smash Lord
Waba's Tournament Training center is almost complete! "WTF is that?", you might ask. Waba Game has a 4,000 sq/ft space for table tennis next door to it and we are using half the space for fighting games training and tournaments. A place to learn, teach, compete, and grow as a community of gamers. We'll have a stage platform for main events and finals in tournaments with a projector to showcase matches. I would like to invite Smashboard peeps to come check it out next Thursday the 22nd. If you preregister on this thread, you will get 40% off the door fee. Normally it's only $5 from 2pm to midnight, but if you preregister, it will only be $3! It will be the perfect time to meet and train for IC3 and FRXII.:p

Just as a bonus, we'll have a Third Strike Tournament for fun. The winner will play me for a chance to take home a very rare factory sealed copy of Street Fighter II Special Champion Edition (for Genesis). I suck at Third Strike, so who ever wins the tournament will win the game for sure, but just added fun drama to beat on a noob like me. I hope you guys can make it and preregister to get your discount and come play with us!:chuckle:
$3 Smash? I'm going to try and get my friends to go
This would be an opportune time to get footage for my combo video I'd like to make >:]

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
i'm serious. I'm at evan's trying to play but all he wants to play is melee.

seems like smash is for me. I like other fighters too I have a strong foundation with smash. so i'm going to keep at it and I guess i'll invent another character in brawl(probably not peach this time lol)

you're welcome. :)

Kannagi is such a silly anime.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771

seems like smash is for me. I like other fighters too I have a strong foundation with smash. so i'm going to keep at it and I guess i'll invent another character in brawl(probably not peach this time lol)
There are plenty to choose from...maybe Ike G will be a reality after all.

Regardless, if you're in the general area, you should come to Columbus sometime; I guarantee you'll find people to play all three Smash games with.

If you're at TO4, I'd like some matches for all three, actually. :)

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
The table tennis area is more conducive to a tournament setting.

All you brawl-only players who haven't been to many tournaments either out of state, or other than waba- wouldn't realize that THAT is the kind of set-up many successful tournaments have.

Its spacious, its got room for setups/chairs and room to eat.
-Done-

Not to say there's anything wrong with a lack of knowledge, but thats just a standard. You OUGHT to like smash tournies in the Table tennis side better, because its a better setup! lol
believe me Mike i wana go to more tournies other than waba and out of stage, but not much i can do rly. i just got really lucky with waba being 10mins away from my house. once im old enough ide love to travle around with u guys going to tournies and STDS and stuff.

$3 Smash? I'm going to try and get my friends to go
This would be an opportune time to get footage for my combo video I'd like to make >:]
When are u going to go, ide like to tag along.

you're welcome. :)

Kannagi is such a silly anime.
good to see ur into brawl now, may i ask again why u dont come to waba anymore for tournies, as i recall i have only seen you 2ce.. and once at GPC i was the spammy pika kid u destroyed with kirby. ide like a rematch agenst you sometime.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
i wasn't playing brawl at all after that last tourney I played you at but i plan to start going again

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
I thought TO4 was strictly Melee? If brawl will be played, I'll be there.
If someone refuses to let me connect my own setup for N64/Brawl if there's space, I'm going to be angry.

I don't see why Brawl friendlies wouldn't be played. They do the same thing for Melee when Brawl tournaments appear.

Umby

Smash Master
If someone refuses to let me connect my own setup for N64/Brawl if there's space, I'm going to be angry.

I don't see why Brawl friendlies wouldn't be played. They do the same thing for Melee when Brawl tournaments appear.
Brawl is mafia, so by not allowing it for friendlies, Waba is safe.

I'm kidding. I actually would like to play at least a little Brawl when I'm done having my Link ***** in Melee.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
brawl is fun as you try things out with characters until you realize that nothing you planned out works.

Melee being "figured out" is basically
camping
extreme shield pressure

Top Bottom