• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Social Thread

NES n00b

Smash Master
Oxford, Mississippi. . . . permanent n00b
no one's making melee out as hard to learn, but the metagame goes a lot deeper than brawl does. granted it doesn't go as deep as traditional 2d fighters, but i like to think of it as a different kind of depth.
We all make fighters out as harder to learn than how hard they really are. Including traditional 2d fighters and especially certain ones (won't name them).

KingK_tink

Smash Apprentice
*sigh* what u do only annoys chicks.. u just cant see it.
at least i do something and besides wat the hell would know about chicks...

double post fail, but

that thread is

AWESOME!

LMAO
you will soon realize the horrible fact that me having a balanced life of sports, school, games, HOBBIES, and yes relationships. will soon to your downfall in brawl against me.
i will have enough fortitude, brains, and skills to counter your brawl ridden life.

wow i sound pompous d!ck

Saltix

Smash Lord
I show the girls my Lucario.
The work is done.

:3
No really, I'm having problems with women atm -__-

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
at least i do something and besides wat the hell would know about chicks...

you will soon realize the horrible fact that me having a balanced life of sports, school, games, HOBBIES, and yes relationships. will soon to your downfall in brawl against me.
i will have enough fortitude, brains, and skills to counter your brawl ridden life.

wow i sound pompous d!ck
ur right u do sound like a ****.

hey kingK do u even have a girlfriend? *crowd ooos*

KingK_tink

Smash Apprentice
ur right u do sound like a ****.

hey kingK do u even have a girlfriend? *crowd ooos*
i love how you are the first person to pull up girlfriends in a hopeless attempt to grasp any information about them but no i don't.
besides whats the fun in a GF phhhtt.

since when did you command the crowd:laugh:

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
i love how you are the first person to pull up girlfriends in a hopeless attempt to grasp any information about them but no i don't.
besides whats the fun in a GF phhhtt.

since when did you command the crowd:laugh:
1) ive had a GF dont be a fahg.
2) when did u start using middle school vocab? "command"

Tsunami157

Smash Journeyman
Let's all be cool guys :)

Are you implying that playing good games too much makes you want to play bad ones? Wow, great logic.

Man, Im way too rich, I want to be poor :(
When did I say or imply that playing "good" games made me want to play "bad" ones :confused: I like the games I like... whether they happen to be BAD is people's opinion.
It's not a matter of depth that determines my games.
Some games that aren't all that deep (DOA and MK) CAN IN FACT be fun in moderation.

Its fun to switch it up. Hell we had a shaq fu tourney in auburn for 5 dollars. Go figure

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
sorry about not being able to mod whoever's wii today. I dun has my SD card. who has it?

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
boy aren't you having fun telling lies
OH SNAP you can count to two!!
ask around.

i dont know if i can this loser always gets on my case
everyone knows im the better player:mad:
loser?... *sigh* i wasnt the one flaming people trying to be cool.. and what haponed in our money match. hmm.... yeah u sure are the better player.

*seriously wants to get back on topic of smash this is really annoying the smash community shouldnt be this offensive over nothing*

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
lmao Umby.
I've gotta meet you one day
Go to the tourney on the 10th

Its more or less me dealing with cawkblocking friends -__-
so ur comming monthly?

on another note.. i might not be teaming with diablo this monthly might not being 30% chance that im not, but who would be interested in teaming with me. i play Wario and marth.

SleepyK

When did I say or imply that playing "good" games made me want to play "bad" ones :confused: I like the games I like... whether they happen to be BAD is people's opinion.
It's not a matter of depth that determines my games.
Some games that aren't all that deep (DOA and MK) CAN IN FACT be fun in moderation.

Its fun to switch it up. Hell we had a shaq fu tourney in auburn for 5 dollars. Go figure
no, uh, not really. bad games are bad because they are bad.
certainly most bad games are fun as casual play games, like brawl.
i like how you said "in moderation" like they were a detrimental type of drug or something LOL
and no one is disagreeing with games being fun in casual play. They're just bad for tournaments.

also lol, you guys are arguing? It seemed like banter.
how about we pretend it was banter and not take it srs

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Sooooooooo yeah...... I need to know if any1 can help me out with a HUGE favor! Do any of U kno of any dance troupes in GA? I'm trying to get some collegiate dance troupes from GA to this competition in FL but I don't kno of any to invite... Facebook is bein difficult...

KingK_tink

Smash Apprentice
loser?... *sigh* i wasnt the one flaming people trying to be cool.. and what haponed in our money match. hmm.... yeah u sure are the better player.

*seriously wants to get back on topic of smash this is really annoying the smash community shouldnt be this offensive over nothing*
wtf this all you watever i don't care...back on topic

Umby

Smash Master
I've summed up a couple of things from this thread recently:

1) KingK is gay for Dyno.
2) Dyno is homo for KingK
3) This thread is now PedoK approved.
4) SleepyK should photoshop/paint a PedoK seal for my amusement.

MarsFool!

Smash Lord
Videos of Melee need to go up please. I want to see what I look like when Im playing @_@

Also Umby and Tubes are hereby banned from playing my Fox LOL

2 v 1
I didnt lose a stock.
Im a beast.

SleepyK

lol i'll put up that dvd sooner or later. I lost the remote it seems so I can't finalize it until i find it.
BTW Min if you find it please let me know!

SleepyK

albino, sorry for not being able to mod your wii n whatnot. my SD card is in marty/marsfool!'s hands or something
if you want i could prob like drive to your house and mod it if that's no homo.
also burn you tvc and/or super mario galaxy and some other game i happen to have

KingK_tink

Smash Apprentice
I've summed up a couple of things from this thread recently:

1) KingK is gay for Dyno.
2) Dyno is homo for KingK
3) This thread is now PedoK approved.
4) SleepyK should photoshop/paint a PedoK seal for my amusement.
hehe your funny...
i don't care anymore ill come back when you guys actually talk about something
that means enough from you...no one was talking to you anyways:mad:

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
sht the 1 zelda game i havnt played. but still a good song :D good find.. WOW almost 200k views in like a week.

sleepy are you going to the next waba tourney? 0-o
so ur gona be at the next brawl monthly? good, ill finally see who u are. ide like to see ur D3.

on another note. who is looking for a team mate, i might not be teaming with diablo, might being a 30% chance that i am not, just wondering who is avalible for doubles teams and is willing to team with me.

VietGeek

Smash Hero
Random -

Is it wise to play TvC with just a GCN controller? Or should I invest in something...more? <_<

GCN - Y/X/A is Weak/Med/Strong Attack respectively, yeah (is intent on learning real fighter and not button mashing)?

In Training Mode, how do you get more than the first set of attacks you can do with X character to display? On the bottom there's something to do with Z but nothing happens...?

Is it just me or are that Lightan and whatever that other thing from Lost Planet w/e (PTX-40A?) annoying to fight? Maybe it's because I'm using Karas/Chun-Li (and also because I only know like 40% of what I'm doing).

Another game to add to my 'Viet sucks at this game too' list. Oh well, I like the OST. Roll <3?

So this month's Brawl tourney is the 10th...hmm.

Top Bottom