• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Social Thread

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
Oh, so marty was right.

...that sounds nowhere near as epic as I thought it would be.

I was thinkin something like the Rape Other Maa****ers infinite or something. XD

VietGeek

Smash Hero
Serious business - Read-Only Memory

Also Umby needs to be in a crew. All he does is bluff, but that's good enough if you play Sonic.

Umby

Smash Master
Wait a sec.

Dont you play brawl? AND THEN YOU MAIN SONIC ON TOP OF THAT.

I know you're not callin me ********!
You play as a black doctor in Melee. A Black Doctor is an oxymoron, therefore making you ********.

Serious business - Read-Only Memory

Also Umby needs to be in a crew. All he does is bluff, but that's good enough if you play Sonic.
Damnit, I promise I'm actually working on that. :(

Saltix

Smash Lord
The same way as crews, I would suppose.
And how do those work?
LOL.

Well, isn't it like.
Choose your line-up, and then two people fight with lets say, 15 lives?
Fight your 5 stocks or w/e, end the match, let person number two come in and fight, but you must suicide to 10 lives?

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
if you were doing 15 stock per crew it'd be

player 1-a vs player 1-b starts with 5 stocks. They just fight a regular match.

Player 1-a wins with 4 stocks, cause player 1-b sucks.

Player 2-b comes in next round.

Before they start, player 1-a suicides once, so he's back to his 4 stocks.

Somebody has to give an audible go signal, then player 1-a and player 2-b starts.

__

You generally do crews on retardedly neutal stages (i dont know what they would be in brawl, since the only really neutral stage is smashville). Everybody must select their character before the crew battle starts, and you generally write it on a paper along with your starting member (so you cant **** the other crew).

If you allow counter picking, then the player who is in is allowed to change characters.

Waba

Smash Apprentice
There are a whole sh*t load of Tournaments this January. Because of TO4, IC3, and 2D (Third Strike / HD Remix) tournamnet at Waba on the 31st, Waba will hold the monthlies:

Sat. January 10th, 2009 for Brawl Monthlies @ Waba
Sun. January 11th, 2009 for Melee Monthlies @ Waba

Same start time as usual : 2pm registration starts for both tournaments
3pm teams starts for both tournaments

Player-1

Smash Legend
if you were doing 15 stock per crew it'd be

player 1-a vs player 1-b starts with 5 stocks. They just fight a regular match.

Player 1-a wins with 4 stocks, cause player 1-b sucks.

Player 2-b comes in next round.

Before they start, player 1-a suicides once, so he's back to his 4 stocks.

Somebody has to give an audible go signal, then player 1-a and player 2-b starts.

__

You generally do crews on retardedly neutal stages (i dont know what they would be in brawl, since the only really neutral stage is smashville). Everybody must select their character before the crew battle starts, and you generally write it on a paper along with your starting member (so you cant **** the other crew).

If you allow counter picking, then the player who is in is allowed to change characters.

That's me =).

Can anyone bring a TP copy to WABA? I need the homebrew channel.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
I invented the Wario ROM. 'Nuff said xD
No seriously. Theres a wii floating around with me doing it on video.

@Dynomite: Idk man, 3 ikes is pretty beast last time I checked >____>;
its settled, melee vets vs NorthView rising stars

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
who will be against vietg, octix and me =[
the NorthView rising stars ofcorse!

i dont really think they will show up to a brawl monthly.. hopefully all 3 of u guys can come. no more Girlfriend johns ;) <3 Octix.

Jx31

Smash Ace
So, who's going to the Waba New years lock in that's a regular melee tournament goer if anyone? I want to get some serious practice in before Tipped off Four.

F**K MY bad... wrong thread :-/
You seem to do this quite often.

KingK_tink

Smash Apprentice
the NorthView rising stars ofcorse!

i dont really think they will show up to a brawl monthly.. hopefully all 3 of u guys can come. no more Girlfriend johns ;) <3 Octix.
when did you say this was going to happen??
at waba??

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
he is trying to increase his post count.. 444 ftw
and people wonder how people get from like 400 posts to 1000 in less than a month.. *cough*Viet*cough* im not pointing anyone out, u think i might but im not.. im also not lying, you think i am but im not..

@kingK~ uhm, where else would it be?

bigman40

Smash Master
I'm bringing my Wii there for recording. I'll record any and all matches from anyone that wants to, and since I save them as replays, you guys will have to let me know who is who during the matches.

Hope to get alot of matches in cause I'ma step it up compared to my first appearance there ;)

@P-1: I lost my copy of TP somehow :( sry but I can't help.

KingK_tink

Smash Apprentice
he is trying to increase his post count.. 444 ftw
and people wonder how people get from like 400 posts to 1000 in less than a month.. *cough*Viet*cough* im not pointing anyone out, u think i might but im not.. im also not lying, you think i am but im not..

@kingK~ uhm, where else would it be?
ummm your house O.o
lol jk

i wonder if there are actually people who make threads just to spam in them to get a higher post count

wat losers:ohwell:
:psycho:stop mindgaming people you are DEFINITELY lying:psycho:

B_AWAL

Smash Master
So, who's going to the Waba New years lock in that's a regular melee tournament goer if anyone? I want to get some serious practice in before Tipped off Four.

Yup yup!!!

But Dyno revealed my secret :-p

MarsFool!

Smash Lord
Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alphaalpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alphaalpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alphaalpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alphaalpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha Alpha

Player-1

Smash Legend
I NEED TO BORROW A TWILIGHT PRINCESS COPY AT THE LOCK IN SO I CAN GET THE HOMEBREW CHANNEL, CAN SOMEONE BRING A COPY AND I CAN GET THE HOMEBREW CHANNEL AT WABA BECAUSE I'LL BRING MY WII.

Did I get someone's attention yet?

Top Bottom