• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Social Thread

KingK_tink

Smash Apprentice
@bigman40~ who did you lose to in the dec's brawl tourny, considering u beat reflex in a mm.. o.O
yah dah *** happened to you bigman

I think the top 5 is

reflex
biglou
kismet
ICE
desu

yah where were you...
did you lose to biglu???

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
k, question about rules:

if someone wants to pick a banned stage for their counterpick and if both people agree on it, is it legal?

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
it is for the sake of two people agreeing to play on it.
I think we played a flatzone set once just for the hell of it.

no, the tournament host shouldn't enforce the rule if both players agree to the stage.
the ruleset is implemented to give each player equal opportunity to win and etc. so if you both agree to play on a stage then you must agree that you have an equal opportunity to win on that stage, so it's legal if you both want to play on it.

KingK_tink

Smash Apprentice
k, question about rules:

if someone wants to pick a banned stage for their counterpick and if both people agree on it, is it legal?
i mean if the opposing player agrees then wats the point
hell play on fcking 75mm for all i care
they won't care that much and besides their not watching your every game to see if your playing on a banned stage -_-

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
one of my matches dec's waba the guy counterpicked norfair and well, ... :D im dyno right, so i wanted to let him play that map its a fun one right? but someone said if its banned its banned no questions asked so we didnt play it. so its confirmed that if someone picks a banned stage and if both agree on it, it can be played.

B_AWAL

Smash Master
If 2 people agree 2 it they can play with Smash balls. Nothing matters as long as 2 people agree to it

bigman40

Smash Master
@bigman40~ who did you lose to in the dec's brawl tourny, considering u beat reflex in a mm.. o.O
I ****ing lost to nanner spam in the winner's bracket, and lost to Rakyu cause I got a random *** SD. If I would've gotten the kill in the 2nd round, I could've beaten Rayku, but then I would've had to fight Desu. I was matched up against mainly all the characters I have little to no experince on (except for non-spamming Diddys) >_>

Reflex is hella good, but match me up against characters I don't play much (considering my college sucks in brawl) and I'm scrambling to keep up in the match.

And Deo already told me about how Biglou plays. I watched him, and Deo and hom have the same playstyle. Alot of the matchups I go against are very interesting since I'm starting at like 50:50 and then it gets worse (unless someone picks those few Yosh is advantaged on :D )

BigLøu

Smash Lord
Im going to the lock in, i will play melee and brawl. (I think ive gotten a lot better in melee now and im also prolly goin to tipped off four) hooray

VietGeek

Smash Hero
If there was a Brawl crew...how could we do crew matches? <___<

I mean seriously.

AntiC

Smash Journeyman
i think friendlies would do just find, or we could do temp crews just for the fun of it. 3 on 3's that we set up at the tourney?

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
i think friendlies would do just find, or we could do temp crews just for the fun of it. 3 on 3's that we set up at the tourney?
that would do just fine. i call first match

Dynomite,Kink_K, Diablo> Northview's finest VS who ever :D (yes northview sucks at brawl we are the best)

VietGeek

Smash Hero
Three...on...three? GA Crews? Brawl?

Kismet, Biglou, Desu...

Ice, Noir, Player 1?

Diablo, Dynomite, KingK?

VietG, Pokemon - The First Movie VHS, and...CPU?!

Ah, the possibilities are truly endless.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
i say lets do "highschool wars"

everyone in highschool get like 5 or less people and do a crew matches agenst other high schoolers and see which school is the best. (seriously it will be fun.)

AntiC

Smash Journeyman
Three...on...three? GA Crews? Brawl?

Kismet, Biglou, Desu...

Ice, Noir, Player 1?

Diablo, Dynomite, KingK?

VietG, Pokemon - The First Movie VHS, and...CPU?!

Ah, the possibilities are truly endless.

it would atually make sense to put ice, biglou, and desu together because of their team work. VietG, me, octix?

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
it would atually make sense to put ice, biglou, and desu together because of their team work. VietG, me, octix?
how bout it?

VietG, Antic, Octix VS Dynomite.. and ill get the other 2 people im picking from: diablo, maeham, kingK and Gear.

when should we do this thing?

KingK_tink

Smash Apprentice
how bout it?

VietG, Antic, Octix VS Dynomite.. and ill get the other 2 people im picking from: diablo, maeham, kingK and Gear.

when should we do this thing?
not to be mean me gear are amazing partners we know each others EVERY move.
so dyno, me, and gear.

Saltix

Smash Lord
I dunno what were talking about, but
VietG, AntiC, and I sound like an alright team

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
I vote marty, xif and myself as high schoolers for a crew. Itll be fun LOL.
u know what? u 3 should do that. lol in brawl u3 vets. vs my 'new rising stars' lol.

not to be mean me gear are amazing partners we know each others EVERY move.
so dyno, me, and gear.
that doesnt matter we are talking about the best singles players out of us 5. crew matches are 1v1s

Saltix

Smash Lord
Lawl my team has it covered.
Me-Lucario, Falco, Wario, MK, Peach, Marth, D3, Luigi,
VietG-Marth, TL
AntiC-Everyone else on the roster xD

KingK_tink

Smash Apprentice
u know what? u 3 should do that. lol in brawl u3 vets. vs my 'new rising stars' lol.

that doesnt matter we are talking about the best singles players out of us 5. crew matches are 1v1s
yah i know im saying me and gear are obviously the best selection out of the four
not to be mean but you know that -_-

Saltix

Smash Lord
yah i know im saying me and gear are obviously the best selection out of the four
not to be mean but you know that -_-
When this is all sorted out, tell me who I'm going to be facing.

This 3v3 team thingie sounds pretty fun
:)

MarsFool!

Smash Lord
oh god.

No slam, but I really wish you played brawl just to see what kinda dumb **** you came up with that works.
I invented the Wario ROM. 'Nuff said xD
No seriously. Theres a wii floating around with me doing it on video.

@Dynomite: Idk man, 3 ikes is pretty beast last time I checked >____>;

Saltix

Smash Lord
I invented the Wario ROM. 'Nuff said xD
No seriously. Theres a wii floating around with me doing it on video.

@Dynomite: Idk man, 3 ikes is pretty beast last time I checked >____>;
Wario ROM?
Wut dat iz?

It sounds like something I must know!

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
.... *facepalm*

__

What does ROM stand for anyway? I think i asked marty cause i remember him saying Roll Over Magneto. I dont remember, and I've always wondered what it means but just always forget to ask.

MarsFool!

Smash Lord
Roll over Magneto. Its really a verb though, since its named after the guy that invented it. He was basically the mofo of Marvel.
And I cant tell you how to do Octix, but it involves a lot of biting and a lot of 0-death.

Top Bottom