• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Social Thread

Saltix

Smash Lord
last time i checked i beat Player-1 2 wabas ago. so....

oo get em KingK!

@Octix- So u play wario now? .... :D *octix looks at my sig*
Eh. Kind of. You've played my Wario before, right?
Well I used to play him, and I played him a while ago against Desu in a friendly, and one thing leads to another, and well here I am haha.

I doubt I'll compete with Wario. I haven't put as much time into him as I have the other characters.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
Eh. Kind of. You've played my Wario before, right?
Well I used to play him, and I played him a while ago against Desu in a friendly, and one thing leads to another, and well here I am haha.

I doubt I'll compete with Wario. I haven't put as much time into him as I have the other characters.
i havnt seen ur wario but a friendly agenst desu made u wana play wario?... D3 on wario? r u serious? the d3 vs wario match up is sooo bad that it has its own color in the match up thread.

Everyone should just main luigi. In every game.
u know what? i just might do that. since you dont like being the only good WeeG in the state ill catch up ;)

Saltix

Smash Lord
i havnt seen ur wario but a friendly agenst desu made u wana play wario?... D3 on wario? r u serious? the d3 vs wario match up is sooo bad that it has its own color in the match up thread.
Really? I thought we played Wi-fi together. oh well haha
Actually, I think he was Bowser when we played, but it doesnt matter haha. He told me to go for Wario rather than Marth.

u know what? i just might do that. since you dont like being the only good WeeG in the state ill catch up ;)
You have to go through me first ;)

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
Really? I thought we played Wi-fi together. oh well haha
Actually, I think he was Bowser when we played, but it doesnt matter haha. He told me to go for Wario rather than Marth.

You have to go through me first ;)
i dont think Wefe counts.. lol

that wont be that hard ... in all seriousness we need to smash more often. my school has a video game club (creative name i know) and somehow i got to be incharge of the nintendo section but we dont have any other set ups exept for brawl.. anyways u should stop by some time. northview highschool room... ill get back to u on that just call kingK.. every monday starting at 3:45

Saltix

Smash Lord
i dont think Wefe counts.. lol

that wont be that hard ... in all seriousness we need to smash more often. my school has a video game club (creative name i know) and somehow i got to be incharge of the nintendo section but we dont have any other set ups exept for brawl.. anyways u should stop by some time. northview highschool room... ill get back to u on that just call kingK.. every monday starting at 3:45
I'll see what I can do.
I wanted to get a game club started at my school, but I wouldnt have the time to manage it myself :/

MarsFool!

Smash Lord
Um JR rodriguez is garbage. Lol Gouki.
He did tbag Frankie though. but if you watch enough RanBat the same ehting happens to JR.
And J is arguably the best makoto in the world. Hes a beast.

AntiC

Smash Journeyman
Um JR rodriguez is garbage. Lol Gouki.
He did tbag Frankie though. but if you watch enough RanBat the same ehting happens to JR.
And J is arguably the best makoto in the world. Hes a beast.
i just like gouki :x. I don't know many gouki players besides him.

Player-1

Smash Legend
last time i checked i beat Player-1 2 wabas ago. so....

oo get em KingK!

@Octix- So u play wario now? .... :D *octix looks at my sig*
Yeah, I absolutely did horrible that WABA in the winners bracket. I haven't played like that since the game came out. Once you beat me and got sent to the losers bracket i was faced against my friend, and I got back to being myself again but lost to Ice 2-1 the very next round. I guess I was just having a bad day, but that stuff happens I guess. If you and i both go to the lock in then I'll be sure to return the favor.

Daysoo

Smash Ace
Lounis broke my shield and pinged me.
That jerk. ;~;
Guess I'll be shouting "SPOT DODGE" instead of "BACK THROW" for a while now. >_>;

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
i mean, i saw the d-throw to death x4 against exto xD
ya know, i hate to say this and sound like an ***, but in the 2 matches, that was 7 of his 8 stocks. >.>

-shrugs- it's guarenteed, what can i say. >.>

Lounis broke my shield and pinged me.
That jerk. ;~;
Guess I'll be shouting "SPOT DODGE" instead of "BACK THROW" for a while now. >_>;
You should be shouting "JUMP MEGAMAN!"

Umby

Smash Master
Besides possibly wifi, I'm trying to go to the lock in New Year's Eve. If I can't really get in practice with you often enough, then we won't worry about it.

Waba

Smash Apprentice
Theres a big tourney in GA on Jan 24th, whats it called??? Are any of U guys goin to it???
I think you are talking about Impact Clash 3.
That does bring up a question for all you groovy smashers...When in January should WABA hold it's monthly? Right now it's on the same day as IC3. Should we move it to Sunday. Should we move it up to the 10th of January? 17th and 18th is TO4 Melee Tournament at Waba, so that's out. Let me know what you think guys. Either post, e-mail, or PM me with suggestions. Thank you in advance.

p.s. remember:
New Year's Lock In @ Waba!
The place for Gamers to Rock In the New Year!

B_AWAL

Smash Master
I think you are talking about Impact Clash 3.
That does bring up a question for all you groovy smashers...When in January should WABA hold it's monthly? Right now it's on the same day as IC3. Should we move it to Sunday. Should we move it up to the 10th of January? 17th and 18th is TO4 Melee Tournament at Waba, so that's out. Let me know what you think guys. Either post, e-mail, or PM me with suggestions. Thank you in advance.

p.s. remember:
New Year's Lock In @ Waba!
The place for Gamers to Rock In the New Year!
Jan 10th and 31st would B Ideal days. Although 31st is the dame day as the Biggest Brawl tourney in FL. IC3 is on the 24th and U DON'T wanna compete with that. So, if an OOS's opinion counts, I'd say do it on the 10th. Although the 31st would be more ideal cuz it would show that ur not rushing it.

If I'm correct, isn't IC3 a tourney for ALOT of diff fighting games???

Will Marvel vs Capcom 2, Guilty Gear and MK vs DC be there?

Top Bottom