• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Social Thread

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
Beat here. I'm from PA, but I'm living in Newnan, GA for a while. I love melee and brawl (formerly state-ranked in Brawl for PA) but I don't really have the transportation to get practice. Anyone wanna drive over any play sometime? Haha. Hit up my cell.
Datman, Daniel-Zaman, and GAWes all live in newnan for melee.

wes is in spain for a while.
Neither David nor Daniel get on the boards that much, but datman is on his aim quite a bit.

bigman40

Smash Master
Anyone gonna be at Waba for new years? I might head there cause I want some play in before I go back to boring college :( No one is good there but my friends I brought to the tourney with me.

Waba

Smash Apprentice
Waba will have a New Year's Lock In from 9PM Wed. until' 6AM Thurs. Jan. 1st.
$10 in advance. $15 at the door.

We will have some giveaways for mini tournaments during the party.

-Link's wooden replica swords will be given away for Smash Brawl and Melee competition.
-Waba T-Shirts will be given away for TvC competition.
-Waba Day Passes will be given away for Poker competition.
-No additional fees to enter these mini tournaments/competitions.

Lots of other games to play such as :

-4v4 Left 4 Dead competition
-Rock Band 2
-Gutiar Hero World Tour
-Tekken Dark Resurrection
-Street Fighter HD Remix
-P.C. Gaming
-and so much more.

Waba is the place for Gamers to ROCK IN the New Year!
Come Play With Us.

Umby

Smash Master
There are campier/lamer match-ups.

This tourney, Noir/Ninja and I timed out a 8 minute 3 stock match.

The match-up was Toon Link and Diddy Kong.
Yeah, but you started camping at one point, plus both of you had projectiles.

Marty was barely throwing turnips, and I was trying hard as shit to land kill moves, but we just wouldn't die.

Anyone gonna be at Waba for new years? I might head there cause I want some play in before I go back to boring college :( No one is good there but my friends I brought to the tourney with me.
. . . >.>

Anybody going to this? Sounds like it might be kool.
I MIGHT be able to come with this, but my family values family time on special occasions. Hopefully I can convince them for once that I really don't care to be around them that much.

Saltix

Smash Lord
Merry Christmas all :D

I got recording equipment, so now VietG won't have TOO much on his hands

VietGeek

Smash Hero
Merry Christmas all :D

I got recording equipment, so now VietG won't have TOO much on his hands
Yay. Youtube always says my vids have errors and crap so like I leave my computer up overnight only to find out none of it was uploaded. <_<

Youtube just gets crappier and crappier...boooo.

VietGeek

Smash Hero
Well, I'm using the beta uploader which works but doesn't know when to start the next video. I'm uploading stuff manually but at least the videos are up.

Since Dynomite is just an awesome player -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dm6bg3iJM4c

Yes, a video to forever taunt him with. AKA a short Brawl match.

Merry Christmas.

Bakithi

Smash Apprentice
AW, I WISH I COULD GO. My parents won't trust me locked in a room with a bunch of strangers who're probably all cool. <___<"

VietGeek

Smash Hero
AW, I WISH I COULD GO. My parents won't trust me locked in a room with a bunch of strangers who're probably all cool. <___<"
There are no real doors except the ones to the washroom and the front door. <_<

And they could just hang out there with you. There are places to eat and everything. Just let your parents go with you to see how it is.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
Well, I'm using the beta uploader which works but doesn't know when to start the next video. I'm uploading stuff manually but at least the videos are up.

Since Dynomite is just an awesome player -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dm6bg3iJM4c

Yes, a video to forever taunt him with. AKA a short Brawl match.

Merry Christmas.
my hacking skillz have falied me.

some of the vids taht oyu uploaded werent me playing. that c falcon was maeham and mario was diablo they didnt wana make their own tags but since my controls are the same as theirs they just used mine.

VietGeek

Smash Hero

some of the vids taht oyu uploaded werent me playing. that c falcon was maeham and mario was diablo they didnt wana make their own tags but since my controls are the same as theirs they just used mine.
K, thanks for telling me, I would have no idea.

Saltix

Smash Lord

I noticed that haha.
You never really play those two haha

EDIT: I need some splitter cables for my dazzle... otherwise we can't see what we're playing -__-
How much do these run for? (2 female 1 male, Y-Cables)

VietGeek

Smash Hero
Sigh.
I've missed too many tourneys to be mentioned on a GA Power ranking :[
I don't even think we have enough players at the relatively same skill level for a power ranking anyway.

It would just be Desu, BigLou, and Kismet, maybe Noir (he just recently went to another tourney though) written in interesting alternative methods to form the top 10.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
I don't even think we have enough players at the relatively same skill level for a power ranking anyway.

It would just be Desu, BigLou, and Kismet, maybe Noir (he just recently went to another tourney though) written in interesting alternative methods to form the top 10.
uh, my crew?

kingK
Gear
Diablo
some dynasaur

Player-1

Smash Legend
I'd probably be up there once I go to a few more. and just to rub it in Noir's face, Kismet said I'm probably the best Diddy in GA =p.

Saltix

Smash Lord

And you. And me. more people to actually make 10 lol

I'd probably be up there once I go to a few more. and just to rub it in Noir's face, Kismet said I'm probably the best Diddy in GA =p.
What a title. I wish I was the best Lucario in GA. And Wario. And Peach. And Marth. And MK. And Falco. And Snake.
It sucks being a multi-mainer. My skills are spread across different characters, and I'm not exceptionally good with any of them :(

T3h Albino

Smash Master
And you. And me. more people to actually make 10 lol

What a title. I wish I was the best Lucario in GA. And Wario. And Peach. And Marth. And MK. And Falco. And Snake.
It sucks being a multi-mainer. My skills are spread across different characters, and I'm not exceptionally good with any of them :(
i use to be like
until i found my penguin <3333 :p

Saltix

Smash Lord
i use to be like
until i found my penguin <3333 :p
Lawl I play D3 from time to time too.

Actually, most of these characters (Snake, Wario, D3, Marth) I play during teams only. I'm starting to use Wario in 1v1 more now though.

Top Bottom