• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Social Thread

KingK_tink

Smash Apprentice
@Teh Umby
wow i know this was a while ago but you actually posted in my dittos thread...
i abandoned that thing a while ago
it has 77 posts O.O wow.

bigman40

Smash Master
Oh yeah! Noir, I got something for ya! You might wanna start trying to think of some other options other than nanner spamming. It was the first time I played against nanner spamming and for me to come that close to beating your diddy says something. You're much better off using him to his full potential (and I know cause Deo beats me alot with Diddy), and I hate to see good play go to waste. You're not gonna get off soo easily the next time you wish to nanner spam me ;) but anyway, GGs

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
Tim, I believe I left one or two DVD-Rs at your house that aren't Tatsunical. One of them might be a dvd with some vids on it, iirc. It'll start off with Megaman 9 being played.
SPLASH *****'S THEME > CONCRETE *****'S THEME.

Scream at meh.

*does the Splash Blue dance*

B_AWAL

Smash Master
you can't use a program to directly record matches onto your computer. you need a capture card or a graphics card with a tv-in or any other sort of video input in order to record. then there are a number of programs you can use.
a DVD recorder is the easiest way to record matches as you can just rip the dvds when you're done with them.
SleepyK = All knowing figure!!! :-)

BTW...I can't get Marathon and I FREAKING WORK AT GAMESTOP :urg:

Oh yeah! Noir, I got something for ya! You might wanna start trying to think of some other options other than nanner spamming. It was the first time I played against nanner spamming and for me to come that close to beating your diddy says something. You're much better off using him to his full potential (and I know cause Deo beats me alot with Diddy), and I hate to see good play go to waste. You're not gonna get off soo easily the next time you wish to nanner spam me ;) but anyway, GGs
Whats Nanner Spaming???

I'll repeat.

Sonic dittos suck.

Ass.
QFT

Never have truer words been spoken...

I at 1 time had been ignorant. Then i faced another Sonic Player... While I was victorious... I began to LONG for Melee...

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
google Aleph One if you want marathon working.
it's pretty comprehensive.
also hbo.bungie had the whole trilogy up a while ago.

Beat

Smash Ace
Beat here. I'm from PA, but I'm living in Newnan, GA for a while. I love melee and brawl (formerly state-ranked in Brawl for PA) but I don't really have the transportation to get practice. Anyone wanna drive over any play sometime? Haha. Hit up my cell.

Beat

Smash Ace
Uhh im in marietta, i dont thinks thats too far from where u are. If its not too bad I dont mind giving rides.
That'd be ballin'. How often do you go to that daily thing?

EDIT: Holy FAWK. Duluth is an hour and a half from Newnan?! I miss Philly. It's nicer to be a trainride from Scar and Cactuar -.-

BigLøu

Smash Lord
That'd be ballin'. How often do you go to that daily thing?

EDIT: Holy FAWK. Duluth is an hour and a half from Newnan?! I miss Philly. It's nicer to be a trainride from Scar and Cactuar -.-
Well i usually go when i know people are gonna show up, so whenevr people post here is when i go xD. Usually its on fridays or saturdays.

AntiC

Smash Journeyman
do you all like road trips?

first person to answer correctly gets a double stacker next tourney.

VietGeek

Smash Hero
do you all like road trips?

first person to answer correctly gets a double stacker next tourney.
Tripping on the road could possibly be the ****tiest thing to occur.

You get cuts and bruises, endanger yourself to a sudden death and you can't tech or parry the hit either. It's just bad to worst.

VietGeek

Smash Hero
Hands off my bread?

Personally...I think that's just RUUUDDEEE.

~ Wife commentating on KDJ's Sheik.

VietGeek

Smash Hero
While this is true, people are still going to play them. ;\
Only because you guys are all in a cult so you can't leave the character once you use them. Out of simple fear that you might not live to leave shout-outs at the next tourney.

Top Bottom