• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Social Thread

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
I don't think anyone in their right mind would host a tournament for Mega Krapcrap vs Dingdong Crapcrap.

VietGeek

Smash Hero
For the tourney date, it seems the 31st might be best.

Since two tournaments (that high school one like...basically next to WABA?) and the Augusta one are on the 10th, Tipped Off 4 is a week later, and IC3 is on the next week, the latter two tournaments using up both days of the weekend.

SleepyK

HEY BUDDY

WANNA ASK ME SOME QUESTIONS ABOUT IT

poop on a stick.

SleepyK

wait what? I just said i could, i never said i was going ;-;
who else could be there

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
I need DVD-Rs and a DVD burner for a specific undisclosed purpose.

Who's gonna help me?

EDIT - I have most of the videos uploaded now - http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=6211039
You need -R's?

I think i have a whole ****in slew of -r's and i dont use them cause my dvd burner knows they're bottom tier (i think, i might have to try them again).

If i cant get them to work like I want, i'd be willing to give you all of them. I've got like....

*checks*

welp, i dont have anywhere as many as i thought,looks like maybe 15 or 20? But if they blow still i'll give em to ya.

*looksa round* i'd swear i had a big ****in stack of em though.

VietGeek

Smash Hero
Well it's either DVD-Rs or DVD+Rs since apparently gators don't like RWs according to the Gator FAQ. And I'm trying to get this certain...

franchise against another franchise thing to work so...

err. Hmm, I'm not very good at this. I should do hunting for CDs in CD Factory.

SleepyK

just go to your local computer store and buy a bunch cheap. the prevalent brands (memorex, maxell, etc.) are all good discs and very cheap. verbatim is the best btw.

SleepyK

I got that from stack smash.
but you should suggest that to them.

Player-1

Smash Legend
I say the 10th of Jan for the next WABA. I need to get more offline tournament experiences before IC3. The next day I'd choose should be 31st.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
isnt waba going to have a huge melee tournamet like on the 3rd sat of jan? what is going to happon to brawl.. *waits for a diehard melee player do be all like "melee>brawl thats why"*

VietGeek

Smash Hero
isnt waba going to have a huge melee tournamet like on the 3rd sat of jan? what is going to happon to brawl.. *waits for a diehard melee player do be all like "melee>brawl thats why"*

MELEE > BARLW

THAT'S WHY SON.

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
Cause I wanted to host another tournament in my series since the last one was so successful- this has been on the books since about 2 weeks after Tipped Off 3 in September.

So brawl kids... if you don't want to give melee a try thats too bad for that weekend. lol.

If nothing else, you should come to Waba and see what a REAL melee tournament is like.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
Cause I wanted to host another tournament in my series since the last one was so successful- this has been on the books since about 2 weeks after Tipped Off 3 in September.

So brawl kids... if you don't want to give melee a try thats too bad for that weekend. lol.

If nothing else, you should come to Waba and see what a REAL melee tournament is like.
i was actually thinkin about commin to this i just wanted to know if there was a monthly brawl in jan. so there is no brawl resced for waba in jan?

Saltix

Smash Lord

I was actually thinking about it.
Are you planning on charging spectators, or is that up to Waba?

And also, Full Metal, did you quit playing Brawl?
O.o

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
And also, Full Metal, did you quit playing Brawl?
O.o
probably, especially after that tragic tourney with that ****ty *** partner last week.

>.>

MORTAR SLIDE MORTAR SLIDE MORTAR SLIDE MORTAR SLIDE MORTAR SLIDE MORTAR SLIDE MORTAR SLIDE MORTAR SLIDE MORTAR SLIDE MORTAR SLIDE MORTAR SLIDE MORTAR SLIDE MORTAR SLIDE MORTAR SLIDE MORTAR SLIDE MORTAR SLIDE MORTAR SLIDE MORTAR SLIDE MORTAR SLIDE MORTAR SLIDE MORTAR SLIDE MORTAR SLIDE MORTAR SLIDE MORTAR SLIDE

bigman40

Smash Master
probably, especially after that tragic tourney with that ****ty *** partner last week.

>.>

MORTAR SLIDE MORTAR SLIDE MORTAR SLIDE MORTAR SLIDE MORTAR SLIDE MORTAR SLIDE MORTAR SLIDE MORTAR SLIDE MORTAR SLIDE MORTAR SLIDE MORTAR SLIDE MORTAR SLIDE MORTAR SLIDE MORTAR SLIDE MORTAR SLIDE MORTAR SLIDE MORTAR SLIDE MORTAR SLIDE MORTAR SLIDE MORTAR SLIDE MORTAR SLIDE MORTAR SLIDE MORTAR SLIDE MORTAR SLIDE
uber fail lol

Umby

Smash Master

>.>

What are you talking about? That Dogysamich guy is the best partner ever. He provides his partner with lunch, ffs. $5 foot longs all day.

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
What are you talking about? That Dogysamich guy is the best partner ever. He provides his partner with lunch, ffs. $5 foot longs all day.
Dogysamich? Pfft. Look at the results, that clearly says dogysmash.

That guy. Oohhwwee he's terrible!

I MEAN ****, HE HIT HIS PARTNER WITH THE AL QUEDA CANCEL.

WHO DOES THAT?

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
@bigman40~ who did you lose to in the dec's brawl tourny, considering u beat reflex in a mm.. o.O

Top Bottom