• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Social Thread

Will_

Smash Journeyman
i might. Debates on the table.

Im more interested in saving my money for IC3, so I'll have to see how this pans out.
And boy, are we going to have to save our cash for that one. $10 says the event is carried out as miserably as the last with another unwarranted $20 door fee.

*grumbles*

At least SleepyK's awesome basement will make it worthwhile.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
correct.

i'm confused on whether i should enter my peach this 10th or not.
Peach is REALLY fun. i dont see why u shouldnt enter ur peach. what else do u have? =[ it sucks to play random ive played random when i started brawl and it wasnt really helpfull, yes i knew most of the chars but knowing the chars is nothing without a good char for urself, so go MK im sure viet will be more than happy to see another MK come to waba... yep he sure loves his metas.

VietGeek

Smash Hero
I do love my MKs...if they actually let me friendly them for more than a match so I can learn how to fight that ****.

SleepyK...answer my TvC concerns? Please?

tubes

Smash Ace
I'll most likely be at the melee monthly. Gotta get as much melee in as I can so I don't get 8 stocked again. That **** was bad.

KingK_tink

Smash Apprentice
Peach is REALLY fun. i dont see why u shouldnt enter ur peach. what else do u have? =[ it sucks to play random ive played random when i started brawl and it wasnt really helpfull, yes i knew most of the chars but knowing the chars is nothing without a good char for urself, so go MK im sure viet will be more than happy to see another MK come to waba... yep he sure loves his metas.
your peach can be sometimes annoying, but you got nice radish...or turnip?? combos
you gotta work on pulling out the bomb;)

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
your peach can be sometimes annoying, but you got nice radish...or turnip?? combos
you gotta work on pulling out the bomb;)
i only wish i was that pro :( hey antic can u help me out with my bomb game?
oh man i have a replay of diablo getting gimped out of his bowser's grab . i picked out a bomb and he grabed me and hit... not that smart when i have a bomb-ob in my hand. KABOOM! <3 invinci frames :D

AntiC

Smash Journeyman
i only wish i was that pro :( hey antic can u help me out with my bomb game?
oh man i have a replay of diablo getting gimped out of his bowser's grab . i picked out a bomb and he grabed me and hit... not that smart when i have a bomb-ob in my hand. KABOOM! <3 invinci frames :D
i only pull beam swords. and i don't use turnips often to be honest...

KingK_tink

Smash Apprentice
hey guys is the melee tourney really that intense compared to brawl i might go to watch and friendly :)

i dont know what real melee is -_-

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
the melee tournaments aren't too intense since no one ****ing shows up for them.
but they can be if more people go.
i mean, ****

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
I think me vs. Dogy was semi-intense.

Untill I found out I couldn't replay carter even if I won the set.

lol
i still say i shoulda threw that set so you and carter would have to play again. >.>

KIRBY WAS CALLIN FOR ME, HE WAS LIKE "LEMME DEFEND MY HONOR AND JUSTICE AGAINST THE EVIL MARTH" and all that ****.

AntiC

Smash Journeyman
hey all, i need some practice with my peach, falco, and luigi, is anyone going to be available sunday or throughout the week? I want to be at the top of my game for the tournament this saturday.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
hey all, i need some practice with my peach, falco, and luigi, is anyone going to be available sunday or throughout the week? I want to be at the top of my game for the tournament this saturday.
that reminds me to tell u that monday is a teacher's workday so.. yeah no smash afterschool :(

KingK_tink

Smash Apprentice
are you gonna be at waba monday i could go with my bro
he wants help too...

VietGeek

Smash Hero
DESUUU
I'll most likely be there.
You or Desu need to do some friendlies with me. I'm always the one stuck spectating before a tourney.

Oh wait, I haven't practiced standing + sleeping combo yet so I can't do that.

Desu...don't get bored of me so easily man. I just want to not suck.

Also I refuse to have Teh Umby in my bracket this time. Absolutely.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
who is this "crowd" you speak of

watever... gear will be here for doubles so beware of our awsome doubles team...YAH:chuckle:
u dont have an "imagination"

i still duno who i wana team with. ive narrowed it down between Octix, and Diablo .. :'( i duno! guess ill talk to them both and see who im more comfy teaming with :D

KingK_tink

Smash Apprentice

welp u got to start somewhere and besides you get tons of experience and get to meet some really chill peeps XD
i guess your right i hope dyno or gear can come i don't wanna go alone:urg:

u dont have an "imagination"

i still duno who i wana team with. ive narrowed it down between Octix, and Diablo .. :'( i duno! guess ill talk to them both and see who im more comfy teaming with :D

diablo
- who you've completely figured out and can manipulate him to your advantage(lol)... or
octix- said beast at brawl now who uses all the characters in the game and who also thinks he can win the tourney
... hard choice:)

i'll be there monday if you actually come.

in other words, call me and tell me you're coming beforehand.
umm my brother is too sick to drive me tomorrow...GOD i can never go anywhere...
(driving/age johns) not a money one this time :D

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
i suck at this game.
Melee? dont feel bad cuz i beat u once..
brawl? atleast ur not resorting to meta
Overall? Since when did vietG have an influence on you? Live above the influance.. above them.. above smash...>.>

Waba

Smash Apprentice
Tournament - Street Fighter 3 Third Strike(PS2) & SF2 HDRemix(PS3)

When: Saturday, Jan 31, 2009
Where: 3585 Peachtree Industrial Blvd, Suite 128 Duluth, GA 30096
Phone: 678-417-9222
E-Mail: wabagames@yahoo.com

Tournament: Starts at 3:00 PM.

--

Door Fee: $10. (includes access to other games for casual play)
Entry Fee: $10 for each tournament.
Pot Split: 70/20/10. (100% of pot $ goes to winners)

B.Y.O.C.
Double Elimination.
Best out of 3 Matches except in semi-finals and finals (best out of 5 matches).

Top Bottom