• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Presents: The Greatest Melee Tourney Since Brawl Came Out, June 7th & 8th!!!

Yuna-Maria

Smash Ace
Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Yes, we have you, we have Mooney, we have Kage, we have Zone, and we have....umm...think that's it.
Just a reminder, all money-matches against me, aka Lobelia Mk. IV, aka Maria Maxwell, aka Lo-lo, aka My, will be the following rules:
No items (duh)
Four stocks (duh)
Eight-minute time limit
Stage selection: Brinstar only
I love Brinstar. It is my favorite stage in both Melee and Brawl. Money-match me on my home turf, foos.

Gerbil

Smash Champion
Yes, we have you, we have Mooney, we have Kage, we have Zone, and we have....umm...think that's it.
Just a reminder, all money-matches against me, aka Lobelia Mk. IV, aka Maria Maxwell, aka Lo-lo, aka My, will be the following rules:
No items (duh)
Four stocks (duh)
Eight-minute time limit
Stage selection: Brinstar only
I love Brinstar. It is my favorite stage in both Melee and Brawl. Money-match me on my home turf, foos.
I don't have any more monies, but if you want some serious friendlies against a guy that plays against the greatest Samus of all time (of course I'm talking about Alpha XD )I'm up for some. :)

Big_R

Smash Champion
if i can get watty to come to this then we will have to team as THE MOTHER****ING TIME! and i will enter singles as moris day, he will be jerome. that is all.

Big_R

Smash Champion
watty is best samus on EC, mw, and south 2nd best and since hugs is not playing melee right now unless he is then watty is the best get outta here.

Gerbil

Smash Champion
So do you, nub.

>.>;

Purple foxes and their mofoing lasers.

I challenge you to a camping buy-you-a-drink match. Sheik's needles versus your Fox's lazahs.

Winner buys the loser a drink.

Smooth Criminal
YOU'VE BEEN HIT BY *duh* *duh* YOU'VE BEEN STRUCK BY *duh* A SMOOTH CRIMINAL!!!!!!!

>.>

On topic: 32 TVs would be ideal, so PLEASE post you're bringing a TV and help not only my friends (the tourny hosts) but yourselves too. :)

Shai Hulud

Smash Lord
So do you, nub.

>.>;

Purple foxes and their mofoing lasers.

I challenge you to a camping buy-you-a-drink match. Sheik's needles versus your Fox's lazahs.

Winner buys the loser a drink.

Smooth Criminal
Yeah maybe if I make a poll in the Fox forums I can get 10% of the votes for BEST FOX EVER (see samus forums) because I press at least 16 buttons per second.

You're on for camping showdown. Laser laser laser.

BlackPanther

Smash Ace
Yeah maybe if I make a poll in the Fox forums I can get 10% of the votes for BEST FOX EVER (see samus forums) because I press at least 16 buttons per second.

You're on for camping showdown. Laser laser laser.
This musta been the reason you havent made any real videos. Now I'm anxious to see how technical you really are.

Top Bottom