• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Presents: The Greatest Melee Tourney Since Brawl Came Out, June 7th & 8th!!!

Aesir

Smash Master
=(

Sorry guys I don't think I can go to this, I really wanted to but things aren't looking good monetary wise.

=(((((((((((( I'll play lots of melee at esticle though D:

sides cata4 should have melee so you guys better go D:

forkgirl

Smash Lord
YAY I'm coming to this for sure!!! :D just got a job and got the days off...so as long as DoH's car doesnt break down or whatever, some TX smashers should be there! :D *is really excited*

<3melee

ToastMAN

Smash Journeyman
ZOMG is this a brawl tourneys!!!! brawl is soooo good Melee is all glitches!! WINRAR!

Edit: ****, I wish I could go to this...i needs moar moneys....

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Is a casual okay? I may not have enough for MM. If I do have it, it'll be $5 =P
Well.. win your other MMs then MM me lol.. simple yes?

If not then I suppose we can casual.. depending if there's enough setups because so far there doesn't seem to have enough room for casuals or MM TVs.

Shai Hulud

Smash Lord
On the topic of Brawl, I think we need a policy for anyone caught playing at the tournament. My suggestion:

First offense: Kick in the crotch.
Second offense: Gunshot to the kneecap.
Third offense: Drawn and Quartered.

Daysoo

Smash Ace
I'll be bringing Guilty Gear, Pokemon Battle Revolution, and yes, BARLW.
Don't worry, I'll also bring my own TV and power strip, so as to not interfere with TEH MEREE.
Oh, and Dogy, I'll try to remember to bring my Magic deck if you feel like playing. (The one I haven't touched since I last played you~ XD)

Who knows, perhaps I'll play some MEREE while I'm there. <3

Shai Hulud

Smash Lord
I'll be bringing Guilty Gear, Pokemon Battle Revolution, and yes, BARLW.
Don't worry, I'll also bring my own TV and power strip, so as to not interfere with TEH MEREE.
Oh, and Dogy, I'll try to remember to bring my Magic deck if you feel like playing. (The one I haven't touched since I last played you~ XD)

Who knows, perhaps I'll play some MEREE while I'm there. <3
I'll be bringing steel-toed boots. And a gun. And, uh, some horses. With rope...so watch out. >_>

chaddd

Smash Lord
On the topic of Brawl, I think we need a policy for anyone caught playing at the tournament. My suggestion:

First offense: Kick in the crotch.
Second offense: Gunshot to the kneecap.
Third offense: Drawn and Quartered.
This man's a genius.

Seconded.

The Alpha Gundam

Smash Champion
i think im done with melee lol
you *****......eh guess im not going either lol
=(

Sorry guys I don't think I can go to this, I really wanted to but things aren't looking good monetary wise.

=(((((((((((( I'll play lots of melee at esticle though D:

sides cata4 should have melee so you guys better go D:
Sorry, I'm not coming anymore on account of nobody wants to team with me =(. *jokes*

I don't have the funds. Sorry C@sH Mooney and everyone else who may have given a ****. Noobking will not be attending this event. TT
:(:(:(:(

@ Tim and anyone else: I dont care if you bring other games * including brawl >_>* but for the course of the day its strictly Melee. When all the events are done with feel free to pop in w/e game you wish to play

Daysoo

Smash Ace
:(:(:(:(

@ Tim and anyone else: I dont care if you bring other games * including brawl >_>* but for the course of the day its strictly Melee. When all the events are done with feel free to pop in w/e game you wish to play
It's all right if I bring everything I need and just set up shop away from the main melee area though, right?
Or will you guys confiscate my stuff to play melee on? :(

Fizz-sama

Smash Ace
Definitely plan on being there alongside Nite and Zero. I don't see anything getting in the way, so...<333

(Also, a little T5DR goodness of course? Definitely Melee though. *nod nod)

forkgirl

Smash Lord
I'll lose .__.
Perfect, you can be my fanboy. =P

*waves to ARC* I didn't know anyone else from texas was going. how are you getting there/who ya goin with?? :) maybe we could all get together in austin the day before and practice or something.

on a side note,i need a teams partner :/ <3333teams<3333

edit: ooooh and add Xelic and Caveman to the roster :)

Prac352

Smash Lord
It's all right if I bring everything I need and just set up shop away from the main melee area though, right?
Or will you guys confiscate my stuff to play melee on? :(
There will be plenty of time for you guys to play whatever you want all day friday, and after the events on Saturday and Sunday. I would be eternally grateful if you would lovingly volunteer your setup for the tourney.

Top Bottom