• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Presents: The Greatest Melee Tourney Since Brawl Came Out, June 7th & 8th!!!

Skler

Smash Master
Getting this van is going to be difficult. Skler is unsure of whether or not he will be able to attend. Things are looking bleak for our hero, but his mind fills with new ideas even as he posts this very message.

Will he manage to get the van in time? Find out next time on Skler: The Melee chronicles.

RDK

Smash Hero
Can someone pick up Eggz and flex from the airport and house him on Thursday at 3pm?
BRING MO SETUPS:)
Smooth might be able to pick up Eggz and Flex the same time he picks me up from the airport. I'd have to ask him to be sure, though.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Getting this van is going to be difficult. Skler is unsure of whether or not he will be able to attend. Things are looking bleak for our hero, but his mind fills with new ideas even as he posts this very message.

Will he manage to get the van in time? Find out next time on Skler: The Melee chronicles.
Have you tried telling them KevinM wants to go WEALLY bad :(

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Guilty Gear? For reals? If there's a Guilty Gear tourmanent and I win enough money this weekend off of Brawl, I might come and enter Melee for lulz and Guilty Gear for SLAYER ****. :)

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
Guilty Gear? For reals? If there's a Guilty Gear tourmanent and I win enough money this weekend off of Brawl, I might come and enter Melee for lulz and Guilty Gear for SLAYER ****. :)
...****ing Big Bang Upper.

GG mm? My HOS versus your Slayer? Best two out of three?

Edit: Of course I'll be able to pick up Flex and Eggm from the airport. That's not an issue.

Smooth Criminal

RDK

Smash Hero
Well if we're doing GG as well, I'll MM anyone who's up to it. My Faust vs. your whatever.

Daysoo

Smash Ace
Bring Guilty Gear too, fellas.
I'm good for my one copy, but I'd rather not just have it stolen from me for the day because I'm still a scrub at it. :p
I know Marty will be good for a copy, so who else can bring one? :o

To Prac: I GUESS I can dust off my cube and let you guys use my **** for the day of the tournament, assuming I'll be there for more than just that day.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
If I somehow make it, I'm up for Guilty Gear money matches, as well as Brawl money matches.

Bring on those B tiers, guys. Slayer's too good.

Fizz-sama

Smash Ace
Hell yeah, I'll definitely play some GG but I'm not good enough to the point where I would do a mm. I am possibly willing to do a mm in T5DR.

Haha, I really am going off subject. <3 Georgia.

Eggz

Smash Hero
can someone text me kevinM's number? hes being a **** monger. T_T

425-923-5796

also anyone who needs my phone number for getting together/hanging out before this tournament...there you go. >_>;

exarch

doot doot doot
Usually not playing Brawl. Location: Enterprise
can rohins take out mango???
If he needed to, a quick headbutt from Rohins would surely take out anything, much less certain kinds of fruit. Rohins has only headbutted a few poor individuals, and the initial consequences have resulted in them being blasted through multiple brick walls, or permabanned out of chatrooms. On top of this the experience has left them permanently physically, mentally and emotionally scarred.

A basic case to demonstrate these permanent effects: Cash Mooney has been headbutted by Rohins.

Trufax.

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
Cash Mooney - i want a $5 MM Ganon Ditto.

Desu - Pokemon MM? $5 m shuckle wants revenge still.

NES Noob - Ganon vs CF MM? $5
and a reverse MM my CF vs your Ganon?

@ Marsfool - Drinks it is.

Anyone wanna Pokemon MM me?

ps Alpha im sure that i can get Two Tvs and atleast 1 GC. Im sure that i can get JMOAN to bring 1 TV, 1 GC, and 1 Wii.

Aesir

Smash Master
man guys why do we play melee it's outdated and we're just giving our money to pros anyway, lets all play brawl it's more balanced and you actually have a chance to win.

Top Bottom