• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Power Rankings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
bro your more than likely gonna get wrecked smash is serious buinnes round here hell people not on the list are a threat let alone people on the list good luck homei
One "QFT" deserves another.

:laugh:

Edit:

Mars, I missed you. ;_; We need to get friendlies in at TO. Same with you, Nica.

Smooth Criminal

nicaboy

Smash Champion
One "QFT" deserves another.

:laugh:

Edit:

Mars, I missed you. ;_; We need to get friendlies in at TO. Same with you, Nica.

Smooth Criminal
i call on snaps on you
but bro i might not make it since im in cali at the momment and gotta drive back to ga(thats like 2 -3 days) but imma try to at least make it sunday for some casuals

Mith_

Smash Champion
LOL @ tom.
But yea that guy is really good I think we could see him up there sometime soon.
He wins all the tournaments down here.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
LOL @ tom.
But yea that guy is really good I think we could see him up there sometime soon.
He wins all the tournaments down here.
I should be on this list soon. Not too many know me yet but they will. Silent but deadly. Im more commonly known as TTL. But I like true since so many people hate on me when they see or think they see a better falco. True meaning that i am the truth when it comes to brawl. Not neccessarily the best of the best.
Money match? Whatever terms you like. <3

SHAWDY YOU CAN HAVE WHATEVA YOU LAAAHHHHK

TheTrueLombardi

Smash Cadet
Well at least someone knows me btw. I have a sample of me playing against ALLY. Here check this out. Since this Ive gotten better however. I almost killed him with my falco but that video got trashed by my capture card. It was to scratchy to put on the tube. I will upload some new videos soon though. Hope you enjoy this one. www.youtube.com/watch?v=9W4nMEzk8KI

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Well at least someone knows me btw. I have a sample of me playing against ALLY. Here check this out. Since this Ive gotten better however. I almost killed him with my falco but that video got trashed by my capture card. It was to scratchy to put on the tube. I will upload some new videos soon though. Hope you enjoy this one. www.youtube.com/watch?v=9W4nMEzk8KI
Are you going to be at Impact Clash 3 and/or the next Waba? Honestly, I think a set between you and Kismet would be fun to watch.

The Alpha Gundam

Smash Champion
My Snake will **** yours

Saltix

Smash Lord
I quit keeping up with this thread on like page 3.
Is there going to be a Brawl PR?

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
^Dogy means that the people who actively show interest/post in this thread are DOING SOMETHING about the melee PR.

Brawl PR? You guys are on your own for that. Figure it out~ lol

Rayku

Smash Lord
Perhaps a Brawl PR thread is in order? I'm not going to take any sort of initiative...

Rayku

Smash Lord
I'm sorry Evan. I -really- wanted to go. I was initially misinformed of the date and requested the wrong days off of work, so I wasn't able to go. I debated going after work, but I would have had to leave early the next day. Johns, yeah I know. stfu

OmegaFujin (PGI)

Smash Cadet
I don't think I can make it to IC.

Call it a john or whatever, but me and the lady are goin out this weekend, since I was at 2 tourneys, weekends in a row (I got a refund check lol)

To anyone who cares.

Hope I don't miss much

DP's Mario

Smash Ace
hey man, i made it out with roy. no johns :chuckle:
I wish I had your pool for TO4. You oughta check mines out:

Hungrybox
DoH
LambChops
Mike G
PhatGamer
Anomaly
________?

But yeah. No johns still. Gotta try harder next time.

Everyone in Columbus felt my pain. xD

The Alpha Gundam

Smash Champion
I wish I had your pool for TO4. You oughta check mines out:

Hungrybox
DoH
LambChops
Mike G
PhatGamer
Anomaly
________?

But yeah. No johns still. Gotta try harder next time.

Everyone in Columbus felt my pain. xD
Its easy to tell someone to man up when u don't have a pool like this lol
cept for Nes cause his was just as hard
no worries DP we know how much u **** :)

Gerbil

Smash Champion
I think everyone from COlumbus would've had a rough time in that one DP. Don't worry about it, you'll get it eventually. Just stop pulling "Jareds" and getting unlucky haha :)

Tsunami157

Smash Journeyman
I think everyone from COlumbus would've had a rough time in that one DP. Don't worry about it, you'll get it eventually. Just stop pulling "Jareds" and getting unlucky haha :)

For real man, keep plugging away. I know the feeling.

Nes Noob: It's ironic that you would say your pool was rough when YOU were the boss of that pool lol :)
I guess rough for anyone else though

The Alpha Gundam

Smash Champion
For real man, keep plugging away. I know the feeling.

Nes Noob: It's ironic that you would say your pool was rough when YOU were the boss of that pool lol :)
I guess rough for anyone else though
who in the blue hell are u guys ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom