• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Power Rankings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
If you arent talking about an HRAP (which stock are still okay at best) then youre talking about nothing.
i like my stock HRAP.

But im horrible at stick and i'm still only in practice mode with it. (Cause i practice like, once every 3 months? XD)

And i dont know any better, to be honest.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
lol chadd bruh i think im going to pick megaman back up i thought he sucked but yet again you prove me wrong i need to suscribe to you

edit serioulsy guys pr disscusions?

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
So, everyone needs to pick up Roll in TvC, simply to make Marty angry.

Speaking of which, I happen to like Roll; I think I may regularly use her.

chaddd

Smash Lord
lol chadd bruh i think im going to pick megaman back up i thought he sucked but yet again you prove me wrong i need to suscribe to you

edit serioulsy guys pr disscusions?
Who cares about PR's for one. Second, how could you think Mega Man sucked? He's obviously one of the best people in the game. Ask Marty.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
So, everyone needs to pick up Roll in TvC, simply to make Marty angry.

Speaking of which, I happen to like Roll; I think I may regularly use her.
ya me too she actualy not a joke charcter:laugh:

Who cares about PR's for one. Second, how could you think Mega Man sucked? He's obviously one of the best people in the game. Ask Marty.
because he doesnt play the same like in mavel i mained mm he was just differnt:laugh:
hell he is much better now so ya

Beat

Smash Ace
Hey, um, GA Power Rankings board. Beat here, of PA fame. I'm in GA for another month and I'm itching to play Melee or Brawl with ANYONE. If anyone doesn't mind driving to Newnan to play me, or knows of anywhere close to Newnan where a tournament is happening, PLEASE HELP.

Imagine not playing against another decent smasher for TWO SOLID MONTHS.

I'm dying inside. PLEASE PM me if you can help, I barely know the area well enough to figure out what venues are close by.

-Beat

McCain Palin 2008

Smash Rookie
Hey, um, GA Power Rankings board. Beat here, of PA fame. I'm in GA for another month and I'm itching to play Melee or Brawl with ANYONE. If anyone doesn't mind driving to Newnan to play me, or knows of anywhere close to Newnan where a tournament is happening, PLEASE HELP.

Imagine not playing against another decent smasher for TWO SOLID MONTHS.

I'm dying inside. PLEASE PM me if you can help, I barely know the area well enough to figure out what venues are close by.

-Beat
this sounds like a job for Datman

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
if someome can find an infinte with her ya she can be ok despite low life in comparison to everyone else. we need to get some casulals some time and in ngt4 yor sorry *** iruka xD:laugh:
Well, I stumbled across a 100+ hit OTG combo with two supers (involves a partner) that revolves around one of Roll's bread-and-butter combos. They're getting hit while on the ground after the first few hits. Does more than half health. Does that count?

TATSUNICAL

(It's not revolutionary or anything; I'm sure lots of others have already figured it out.)

Flamin Roy

Smash Ace
Well, I stumbled across a 100+ hit OTG combo with two supers (involves a partner) that revolves around one of Roll's bread-and-butter combos. They're getting hit while on the ground after the first few hits. Does more than half health. Does that count?

TATSUNICAL

(It's not revolutionary or anything; I'm sure lots of others have already figured it out.)
beast mode roll congrates reflex the greatest roll player:laugh:

nicaboy

Smash Champion

TATSUNICAL

well congrats on finding that out :)
however relying on meter may not help unless roll is like the next cable and can catch assits chracrters and punish very well or something:( but half someone life guage is very good imagine catching the assits and the person on point with that combo that be truly devistating:laugh: i know alot of people discovered long juggles and a couple of infinites lets see what roll will get into

also looks like alot of smashers like playing tvc and might even start entering tourneys.
so what happens when sf4 comes out :confused:

chaddd

Smash Lord

TATSUNICAL

OTG?

Any hit in the game that knocks the opponent onto the ground for them to lay there for a follow up attack can be air teched by pressing two punches at the appropriate time.

I know a 75% level 1 with Casshern but if you have half a brain you can avoid the large part of the damage.

Besides, Roll sucks. Her air dash is the only one in the game with delay on it. That doesn't mean much to a lot of the players now but it will come Final Round when I show everyone how to play this game.

Tsunami157

Smash Journeyman
well congrats on finding that out :)
however relying on meter may not help unless roll is like the next cable and can catch assits chracrters and punish very well or something:( but half someone life guage is very good imagine catching the assits and the person on point with that combo that be truly devistating:laugh: i know alot of people discovered long juggles and a couple of infinites lets see what roll will get into

also looks like alot of smashers like playing tvc and might even start entering tourneys.
so what happens when sf4 comes out :confused:
Hell yeah man TvC is whats up!!! Maybe we will actually get to play that against one another since CvS2 never works out :confused:

GA ascending to the top in TvC lets go!!!

Luis.. can you teach me some TvC down here in columbus ? :)

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Hell yeah man TvC is whats up!!! Maybe we will actually get to play that against one another since CvS2 never works out :confused:

GA ascending to the top in TvC lets go!!!

Luis.. can you teach me some TvC down here in columbus ? :)
ya man for sure and melee :chuckle: cvs2 is like dying hardcore but i know im still suppose to play dogy in it

So I played Blaz Blue for like two hours. Lan Center near where I live in FL is one of 6 US locations with a BlazBlue Cabinet.

Bang Shishigami is everything I dreamed about.

Play it if you guys can.
so is it like guilty gear:confused: i hope not it looks hella good

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
what's wrong is guilty gear? gg is an excellent game, and i wouldn't expect anything short of amazing in blazblue

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
what's wrong is guilty gear? gg is an excellent game, and i wouldn't expect anything short of amazing in blazblue
i think XIF said it was slower paced than GG, which makes me sad and happy at the same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom