• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Power Rankings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
It is slower paced that GG, just watch vids.

I'll tell you what though, Rachael is lookin pretty ****in hot right now. A character that is SUPPOSED to spam and run, AND she's good at running? AND she's ****ing good?

WOOWOO

B_AWAL

Smash Master
I'm tryina get a big Melee tourney going on in the North Florida region in Tallahassee. I kno I got Green Mario, Harriet the Guy and the Panhandle Manhandlers to come tru. But I wanna get a bigger turnout. We normally host 2 tourneys a month and we have Brawl and Melee doubles and Singles at each tourney. But since the 1st tourney, which is on Jan 10th, is gonna have a major emphasis on Brawl, the 2nd is is gonna be on the 31st, which will be the same day of the biggest Brawl tourney in FL in Orlando. So I wanna try and get big Melee turnout on that 1. I kno that Melee players are kinda becoming scarce all the good players are scattered about. So I was gonna try an have this tourney b like a midpoint tourney for FL and GA players. Shoot me a PM and reply to my message on this Thread or post in the tourney thread for the 10th.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=211957

BTW

*Ahem*

My President is Black and Brawl is better than Melee(which its not but...):chuckle:

***RUNS***

DP's Mario

Smash Ace
Lolz at the names Dog Guy & Yoyo Guy...

If ya'll don't have TvC by now, you fail at life. xD j/playin'...I'm a Casshern & Ippatsu Man main.

Everyone in Columbus already have their Wii's hacked for that ****....Needz serious friendlies at the next tourney.

MarsFool!

Smash Lord
Lolz at the names Dog Guy & Yoyo Guy...

If ya'll don't have TvC by now, you fail at life. xD j/playin'...I'm a Casshern & Ippatsu Man main.

Everyone in Columbus already have their Wii's hacked for that ****....Needz serious friendlies at the next tourney.
We play the same team. Ah shiitttttt MM?

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
well i look froward to playing it regardless but seriously when sf4 comes out your all dead you hear me dead!!!!!!!!
btw i will have SF4 right when it's released.
as will chaddd, i know <3

DP's Mario

Smash Ace
chill mode, it's like, you guys dropped melee like a bad habit, and luis and calvin are the only 2 that go to brawl tourneys.

SO o_o
Work johns about me goin' to Brawl tournies.

And we never dropped Melee. Don't know where ya got that one from, Dogy.

You've been talkin' to your internet ***** too much. xD lol

SleepyK

WIIFLEX
OH SNALP

cappin ni99as

WHY IS LUIS SO GOOD AT BRAWL?
HE'S GOT GOOD WIIFLEXES

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
Vacation owns my ability to play TvC

I've gotten to Play BlazBlue though, entered a GuiltyGear tournament with Flash Metroid, and learned to play HD Remix Blanka on arcade stick.

I feel thats an appropriate pass on TvC.

Although I plan to play tommorrow.

And use that to warm up for a melee tournament in NC.

Sleepy: I'mma chill with Mars for a bit tommorrow in the morning, we'll meet with you later, but call me back!

ama(m/t)

Smash Lord
been on awesome trip to illinois then canada
wantedto bring back some bagged milk as a souvenier but it would not keep the car ride back :(

ama(m/t)

Smash Lord
been on awesome trip to illinois then canada
wantedto bring back some bagged milk as a souvenier but it would not keep the car ride back :(

BearsAreScary

Smash Journeyman
I want to play fighting games this is not fair
Sleepyk come baaaaack

Also 1-upping Tong: I went to Israel. So um...those are my johns.

I miss our party of I AM MALE, ANNOYING, Dogwa, and Captain Obvious. And Food Police.

SleepyK

I want to play fighting games this is not fair
Sleepyk come baaaaack

Also 1-upping Tong: I went to Israel. So um...those are my johns.

I miss our party of I AM MALE, ANNOYING, Dogwa, and Captain Obvious. And Food Police.
i'll be @ tech for my spring semester if you cats are down.
uhh, unless i can camp gsu class registration boards, it looks like my schedule is going to be like later than my last semester.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Man. We suck. xD

What happened to your Wii, Flex?
It's been broken for the longest time. Not sure what happened, but it won't read any discs now.

I need to send it in, because it's been cutting into my play time for a while now.

(I've been borrowing various friends' Wiis for a while, but I currently don't have one to borrow, which means no TvC experimentation on my own.)

ama(m/t)

Smash Lord
i thought that i was safe from tech goggles, but now that i am back i realized that they snuck onto my face while i was asleep

sometimes a long break full of youthful asian girls is required to restore standards

ps i am not a btard thx

TheTrueLombardi

Smash Cadet
I should be on this list soon. Not too many know me yet but they will. Silent but deadly. Im more commonly known as TTL. But I like true since so many people hate on me when they see or think they see a better falco. True meaning that i am the truth when it comes to brawl. Not neccessarily the best of the best.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
I should be on this list soon. Not too many know me yet but they will. Silent but deadly. Im more commonly known as TTL. But I like true since so many people hate on me when they see or think they see a better falco. True meaning that i am the truth when it comes to brawl. Not neccessarily the best of the best.
Start going to tournaments. That's the only way you'll have a chance.

The Alpha Gundam

Smash Champion
nigg@ wat lol

SleepyK

Calvin.

get wrecked.

also, please don't make arrogant and ignorant posts like this when you have no tournament record whatsoever.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
I should be on this list soon. Not too many know me yet but they will. Silent but deadly. Im more commonly known as TTL. But I like true since so many people hate on me when they see or think they see a better falco. True meaning that i am the truth and they say the truth hurts Hustle mean hard work, hard work if you scared go to church man this rap **** is easy, every beat i get i murk cause im a hood ***** I keep the purp by the pound the trunk stay bumpin, yall know we run the town hood ***** and i keep a bad ***** around thick *****, long hair, yellow, white, red, brown
I finished your sentence for you.

MarsFool!

Smash Lord
Guess what dumbass? this is the melee PR.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
bro your more than likely gonna get wrecked smash is serious buinnes round here hell people not on the list are a threat let alone people on the list good luck homei

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom