• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Geno (♥♪!?): Return of the Starsend Savior

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Not to mention said game was popular enough to get a sequel which was also released in the West
Exactly. Looked into it and Symphonia was one of three of the mainline games that ever got a direct sequel AND that game started off as a Nintendo exclusive too. Beyond that, Symphonia has a sprawling manga series, several OVAs, and an absolutely massive radio drama series. Going even further, I don't get why people discount the huge trademark update last year that parallels what happened to Mario, Zelda, DK, and now Kirby as of yesterday. Geno's my most wanted and it's no contest but Lloyd is so hard slept on that it's criminal.

Mr. Peepee

Smash Journeyman
Here is where I stand with my predictions, I'll make another list if something happens.
Geno (This is a Geno thread c'mon, jokes aside he has a lot going for him)
Lloyd (Like Geno, he has some stuff going for him, plus his Mii Costume is missing)
Crash (Cause of that leaked Activision document but I think we should take that with a grain of salt)
Doomguy (Cause of M theory and Cacomallow)
If this actually happens this is gonna be a goated pass not gonna lie

Last edited:

StarLight42

Smash Lord
Generally, this hits on most of the names that I heard around that time, with a bunch that never reached my ears.

There are a few missing, for example:
Dante, Melmetal, and Katalina were all prototyped but scrapped.
Geno was on the Square Enix list.
Edelgaard did get some consideration.
Bandana Waddle Dee, Sylux, Slime, Dovakhiin, and the protagonist character of Little Town Hero were all names I heard at some point, but I have doubts about their legitimacy.

Dante is an interesting case because there was some confusion around whether he was only scrapped for the base game and if there was a chance for work to pick back up on him for DLC.

This list could be legitimate, but I'd err on the side of it being a really lucky guess (although there are some names on there that are pretty surprising guesses).
Do you think you could you explain more about the prototyping process, if you’ve heard how it works?

A couple Discord friends and I were discussing it and we’re having trouble seeing how Nintendo would make negotiations for a character like Dante, prototype him, and then go back to Capcom and say “no”

I definitely remember hearing people mention Melmetal back in Nov 2018 (I recognize the name because I had no idea who it was back then, and only recently found out it’s apparently a Gen 8 Pokemon)

Joshdabozz

Smash Cadet
I have noticed people are not realzing theres a pattern, or at least looks like there is one, the next character reveal should confirm if this pattern exsists, and that is they are doing one 1st/2nd party, then a third party, then another 1st/2nd party, etc.

MattX20

Smash Hero
Exactly. Looked into it and Symphonia was one of three of the mainline games that ever got a direct sequel AND that game started off as a Nintendo exclusive too. Beyond that, Symphonia has a sprawling manga series, several OVAs, and an absolutely massive radio drama series. Going even further, I don't get why people discount the huge trademark update last year that parallels what happened to Mario, Zelda, DK, and now Kirby as of yesterday. Geno's my most wanted and it's no contest but Lloyd is so hard slept on that it's criminal.
I feel the same way about people sleeping on Level 5, and how they keep underestimating or forgetting that much like Koei Tecmo, is one of the most loyal 3rd party partners Nintendo had, especially on the DS and 3DS

xenother

Smash Apprentice
Do you think you could you explain more about the prototyping process, if you’ve heard how it works?

A couple Discord friends and I were discussing it and we’re having trouble seeing how Nintendo would make negotiations for a character like Dante, prototype him, and then go back to Capcom and say “no”

I definitely remember hearing people mention Melmetal back in Nov 2018 (I recognize the name because I had no idea who it was back then, and only recently found out it’s apparently a Gen 8 Pokemon)
I'm not really privy to how it would go down with Nintendo/Capcom or with Smash in general, and I don't really want to speculate since I'm not game developer or anything close to that.

I linked a couple pieces above that may give you a better idea on what prototyping is and the type of work that may have been done.

CopperKoopa

Smash Journeyman
I'm not really privy to how it would go down with Nintendo/Capcom or with Smash in general, and I don't really want to speculate since I'm not game developer or anything close to that.

I linked a couple pieces above that may give you a better idea on what prototyping is and the type of work that may have been done.
I think what StarLight42 StarLight42 meant was more what does prototyping for Smash look like, as in did they actually start working on Dante at some level (modeling, making test animations, fudging with other characters to see what the stats might be like, etc.) and then realize it wasn't going to be approved so they jumped ship? It's fine if you can't speak to that, but I think I'm clarifying what he meant maybe.

For example, we know that there were cut characters from Brawl or that 64 had a working prototype of Bowser and maybe Dedede (according to Sakurai himself). How or why they were cut is one thing, but they were clearly in the game in some capacity at one point or another. By my interpretation of what you're saying, that would mean Dante was also, at one point, in the works, however minor, for this game. And, like how Chorus Kids became part of the rumor cycle for Smash 4 before it was confirmed there was cut Rhythm Heaven content, it makes me wonder how many things we've heard being worked on for Smash are just that: prototypes that got left on the cutting room floor.

Also makes me wonder about that whole "Jane/Ponytail" thing people found while datamining for Joker. It doesn't match any current character, even DLC.

Mizzle

Smash Cadet
interesting theorycrafting, but I don't think Geno wasn't ever considered by Nintendo due to the Mario Purity team. I feel like Smash and the Mario series are two separate entities, and have been treated as such. Also how would Geno's Mii Costume follow under these guidelines but him as a playable fighter not meet these requirements? Geno having a moveset accurate to his character isn't heavy modification of his character, thus I think he would still meet the requirements. Though that could just be me being optimistic. Just some of my thoughts.
I may have been a little unclear in my theory. I truly don't think Nintendo would ask Sakurai to add Geno into the game, as it goes against pretty much all of the standards they've set for the Mario series right now. As of now, we don't know the extent of the "Purity Team"'s influence on the series as a whole, but I can assure you that we'll never see most of the new characters in Odyssey ever again. Mario as a series nowadays may have a few new characters introduced in every game, but they can't be too divergent from how the other characters are and they can only be in one game. Geno being in Smash would pretty much solidify him as a part of gaming history, and I don't believe Nintendo would want that as it goes against what they have recently established for the series by making a random, one-off character important to the series instead of giving the spotlight to the main Mario cast. It would also set a precedent for side characters to appear in more games than their initial appearance and take the focus away from Mario, Luigi, Peach, etc. And since every DLC choice has been made by Nintendo, Geno's inclusion would seem to only come about if Sakurai and/or Square Enix requested it and is able to convince Nintendo to do it.

Also, keep in mind that I'm not trying to hate on Geno or say that he isn't happening, but that I'm just trying to give another perspective on Geno's inclusion. I would absolutely love to be wrong. I just feel like speculation is only healthy when you consider every possible outcome, and not just get tunnel vision on what you personally want. I'm not claiming to know exactly how Nintendo or the "Purity Team" functions, I'm just making inferences based on how the Mario franchise has evolved over the years. Because of this, I personally believe that Nintendo's current attitude about how the Mario IP is represented is Geno's greatest barrier of entry right now.

ForsakenM

Smash Lord
Yo Droodle Droodle I see you are still stanning Monster Hunter out here.

Just keep in mind that MvCI is the exception to the rule and remember how poorly that game and its DLC was received.

I'm actually excited to see people still thinking MH is super likely because that means my video researches and shows why the opposite is more likely is still relevant.

D

Deleted member

Just keep in mind that MvCI is the exception to the rule and remember how poorly that game and its DLC was received.
We'll have a comparison when Smash 6 rolls around and Nintendo + whoever they have directing it throws 90% of the roster in the garbage, giving us only the basic ***** "mainstays" and defends their position by telling fans that their favorites are just functions of an archetype. For now though, it's a weak point of comparison.

Last edited by a moderator:

TTF

Smash Journeyman
Sorry I haven't been on here as much since Steve's reveal, life does that to you sometimes.
How are we looking, final 4 dlc wise?
Geno still looking like a guarantee?
How are other characters looking? (Crash, Lloyd, Master Chief, Waluigi, etc.)
Are the '4 bonus characters' still seem possible?
Are the Banjo-Kazooie, Terry & Byleth amiibo still listed coming in Fall next year or has that been cleared up?

Aerospherology

Smash Lord
Sorry I haven't been on here as much since Steve's reveal, life does that to you sometimes.
Are the Banjo-Kazooie, Terry & Byleth amiibo still listed coming in Fall next year or has that been cleared up?
  1. Geno, Crash and maybe Ryu Hayabusa and Lloyd are it.
  2. Yes
  3. Crash is definitely in here, maybe even Lloyd. Master Chief didn't get a Mii with Steve so maybe. Waluigi is also a possibility.
  4. Perhaps
  5. We don't know, the tweet was deleted by NoA and not even posted by Japan and Europe.

Peepo T. Skeleton

Smash Ace
Exactly 9.7 inches away from your current location
The only thing I feel would give that leaked list even an ounce of credibility is Terry Bogard, and that's still basically nothing if you think about it for a minute. Whoever made that post could have just been like:

"Hmm, with all these SNK games being ported to the Switch, they might be building up a relationship with Nintendo. If they asked/were asked for one of their characters to be in Smash, who would it be?"

Obviously Terry Bogard, the character who is more or less the mascot of SNK and is frequently used to represent the company in crossover games.

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
There's a 5 year plan leak going for crash (one of them is him in smash) claim it's a bunch of creditable sources but I need to see these sources

Also rumor is vergeben faith has been restore now that the Minecraft thing finally happened (Minecraft Steve has been on the table for 5 or 3 years according to developers) and he said there's something with koei tecmo probably smash related the only character that comes to mind is ryu hayabusa if true (ninja gaiden)

Last edited:

Droodle

Smash Lord
Yo Droodle Droodle I see you are still stanning Monster Hunter out here.

I'm actually excited to see people still thinking MH is super likely because that means my video researches and shows why the opposite is more likely is still relevant.
Monster Hunter also showed up in Dragalia Lost (which is a Nintendo published game). Sure, it's not a fighting game; but still they got the rights from Capcom to put them in, they showed up with Fatalis and Rathalos. But you're probably going to say that doesn't count either.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Not to get too deep into the Monster Hunter stuff but Imran Khan brought up a good point the other day... Monster Hunter has the biggest presence of any third party franchise that didn't have a playable character by a considerable margin. It technically has a stage, it has two music tracks (from two different games), an assist trophy that doubles as a boss, and literally an entire section of the overworld Adventure map dedicated to it. Monster Hunter has more representation in Smash than Final Fantasy (which is kind of hilarious). Keep in mind that Capcom was involved in the base game in a huge way. Street Fighter and Megaman have an absurd amount of content including three characters and three assist trophies. Obviously a lot of thought went into all this and I don't think Capcom was sitting around on December 5th, 2018 and thinking "OH ****, WE FORGOT A MONSTER HUNTER REP, YOU GUYS"; I think the amount of content that MH got in the base game was very intentional and I don't think a rep was ever in the cards because Nintendo was obviously balls deep when it came to Capcom stuff in base and I don't think it "slipped their mind."

Last edited:

link2702

Smash Champion
Monster Hunter also showed up in Dragalia Lost (which is a Nintendo published game). Sure, it's not a fighting game; but still they got the rights from Capcom to put them in, they showed up with Fatalis and Rathalos. But you're probably going to say that doesn't count either.

wow ok nintendo.....what happened to that old family friendly stance you used to have? When that female character was shown off, the introduction part of the trailer immediately focused on her lower half, then her breasts. Damn, how times have changed. I suppose not to surprising considering what's been appearing on the eshop since the switch's release, but gawd damn it was never that blatant before in a game nintendo themselves have published.

Last edited:

Mizzle

Smash Cadet
Not to get too deep into the Monster Hunter stuff but Imran Khan brought up a good point the other day... Monster Hunter has the biggest presence of any third party franchise that didn't have a playable character by a considerable margin. It technically has a stage, it has two music tracks (from two different games), an assist trophy that doubles as a boss, and literally an entire section of the overworld Adventure map dedicated to it. Monster Hunter has more representation in Smash than Final Fantasy (which is kind of hilarious). Keep in mind that Capcom was involved in the base game in a huge way. Street Fighter and Megaman have an absurd amount of content including three characters and three assist trophies. Obviously a lot of thought went into all this and I don't think Capcom was sitting around on December 5th, 2018 and thinking "OH ****, WE FORGOT A MONSTER HUNTER REP, YOU GUYS"; I think the amount of content that MH got in the base game was very intentional and I don't think a rep was ever in the cards because Nintendo was obviously balls deep when it came to Capcom stuff in base and I don't think it "slipped their mind."
This, though I think it's more likely that a rep was originally intended, but ultimately scrapped during development.

Mr. Peepee

Smash Journeyman
It's still odd to me that the Geno and Chocobo Mii's weren't with Hero, especially since if they were included, it would have a full set of Mii's. Kinda makes your head spin 🤔

Droodle

Smash Lord
Not to get too deep into the Monster Hunter stuff but Imran Khan brought up a good point the other day... Monster Hunter has the biggest presence of any third party franchise that didn't have a playable character by a considerable margin. It technically has a stage, it has two music tracks, an assist trophy that doubles as a boss, and literally an entire section of the overworld Adventure map dedicated to it. Monster Hunter has more representation in Smash than Final Fantasy (which is kind of hilarious). Keep in mind that Capcom was involved in the base game in a huge way. Street Fighter and Megaman have an absurd amount of content including three characters and three assist trophies. Obviously a lot of thought went into all this and I don't think Capcom was sitting around on December 5th, 2018 and thinking "OH ****, WE FORGOT A MONSTER HUNTER REP, YOU GUYS"; I think the amount of content that MH got in the base game was very intentional and I don't think a rep was ever in the cards because Nintendo was obviously balls deep when it came to Capcom stuff in base and I don't think it "slipped their mind."
Again, the entire argument is that MH has enough push in Japan to justify a rep. It's not like MH in Smash requests died right after Rathalos was shown off, because it didn't. Ask anyone that is seriously deep into the Japanese side of speculation, and they'll say that a Monster Hunter character has been very requested since then (probably in the top 5/top 3) consistently, and undoubtedly number 1 or number 2 since Fighters Pass 2 started in terms of how much discussion gets (Pre-Rise even).

Even then, if we consider MH represented, it still has very low representation compared to most series that got added as full blown fighters. It rivals Cloud honestly. All it has is a AT that also serves as a boss, an MH-like stage; but not a true Monster Hunter stage, and 2 tracks, which is tied with Cloud for the worst amount of tracks for a 3rd party (if we consider Rathalos to be a full blown rep, on the level of Cloud).

Again if we are arguing that base game content is enough for them to reconsider adding a fighter into Smash; why wouldn't it be different from the likes of Geno? Nintendo clearly negotiated for both Geno and Mallow as spirits, and they also had to negotiate for a Geno profile icon in Arena as well. They didn't negotiate for Mallow's icon, just Geno's in particular. They added Rathalos as an icon, but not a generic Hunter. And unlike those two characters/series, there is no Lloyd icon.

If we use the idea that certain base game content will not get promoted to full blown character, just because "they negotiated for more than the bare minimum, of them in base"; then Lloyd has a VERY good shot and Geno/Monster Hunter are practically deconfirmed; unlike Geno/Monster Hunter they didn't give Lloyd any "compensation" he has 0 content in the base game. Rathalos/Geno both have spirits and icons; icons in particular are something lacked by ALL DLC so far, even Min Min didn't have her own in base.

The argument I just made is stupid on purpose. Suggesting they lock out characters, because they "got more than bare minimum" in base game is pretty stupid. For all we know, this pass will contain Waluigi and Isaac as fighters; because we are past the point of "what was originally planned" for Ultimate now.

This, though I think it's more likely that a rep was originally intended, but ultimately scrapped during development.
I can buy this. I'm not suggesting MH is in this pass, **** if you think that just look at what I've posted in the newcomer thread recently. Do I think MH is possible? Sure.

I'm just saying that more than minimum content in base game is one of the stupid arguments out there, for ignoring potential characters. We can still get AT promotes, Mii costume promotes, spirit promotes and everything; there are no hard rules other than fan-rules.

Last edited:

YsDisciple

Smash Lord
A moment to reflect on a few things in relation to the ongoing Super Smash Bros. Ultimate DLC speculation. Besides the rumors and whatnot ("leaks") that do the rounds on the Internet and pop-up in video discussions and forum threads, and so on, these are all part of a greater picture. The rumors and "leaks" are a "hit or miss". In addition to these however, it is sound to keep track of more tangible elements (events) that are ongoing within the current speculation cycle, as well as those that occurred leading up to its beginning, and prior to the base game's launch. These "elements" (or events) include undisclosed negotiations between Nintendo and partner Companies in which they trace a multi-year collaborative plan. Actually, most of these elements are these very same collaborative plans. Nintendo x Microsoft, Nintendo x Square Enix, Nintendo x Koei Tecmo, and so on. Nintendo of course partners with numerous third parties and of course, we must be weary not to go off thinking that every collaboration they announce or becomes public knowledge is an indicator that the main character of the IP involved might be added to Smash. However (yet again), certain collaborations could be part of the conditions agreed upon for certain characters to be added to Smash. Let's take a look at the third party content that has come to the Nintendo Switch from known Companies (mostly those currently involved with Smash).

Recently, after Steve got revealed as Challenger Pack 7, I've been seeing some arguing that the partnership between Nintendo and Microsoft so far has been "one-sided". It would seem those claiming said argument are only looking at the Microsoft IPs that have released on Switch, and not the greater picture. Note how in recent years (say 2019 and 2020), Microsoft has been gaining ground within the Japanese market. The ports of some of their IPs to Switch of course help to this purpose, and in addition this year we even saw Microsoft forming part of the cast of Companies presenting in TGS 2020. "One-sided"; I don't think so.

Now, Square Enix... another argument mentioned when speculating SE reps is that "they're too stingy", etc., etc. Ok. That perhaps if one only sees the Square Enix content currently in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate. However, we mustn't forget about the games we've gotten from the Company.
  • Octopath Traveler
  • Final Fantasy ports (VII, VIII, IX, X & X-2, XII, XV Pocket Edition)
  • Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Remastered Edition
  • Bravely Default II (upcoming)
  • Dragon Quest XI S
  • Collection of Mana
  • Trials of Mana
Among other titles. And heck, we've got Kingdom Hearts: Melody of Memory coming up next month on the Switch so, I'd say Sora shouldn't be marked off just yet.

7NATOR

Smash Master
It's still odd to me that the Geno and Chocobo Mii's weren't with Hero, especially since if they were included, it would have a full set of Mii's. Kinda makes your head spin 🤔
Honestly, Up until Steve, I would have only Considered Joker to get a Full set of costumes, and that was probably back when a Full FP2 wasn't Decided yet

I think the fact Steve got 6 Costumes might show we really at the endgame with this. in any case, unless they are Promoting any of the D=Veteran Costumes, I find it hard to find a reason why FP1 starting getting incomplete sets, unless they want FP2 to have better mii Costume sets and use the Returning Costumes as Filler

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
I know Goemon got Mii costumed and Bomberman got snow globed, bit do you guys think a Konami rep could be one of the DLC characters? I don't have a lot of faith in another Konami rep happening for this game, but with how stingy Konami is it wouldn't surprise me if they wanted to have a steak in the DLC lineup so they can get a bit more money.

While everyone always brings up Bomberman for the potential next Konami rep, everyone always forgets Contra specifically Bill Rizer/Lance Bean. I mean, I don't know why these guys ain't more requested because Contra was one of the most iconic games on the NES and one of Konami's biggest IPs. Hell, the most iconic cheat code of all time is the Konami code which originally came from Contra. Not saying it's going to happen, but the Contra bois could be slept on.

Trevenant

Smash Lord
For the bonuses, just like to add on why do people think they seem so likely? Like I said, aside from money gaining, the whole idea just seems like it's mainly based on optimism to get more big names in the game. Understandable that they want that but I've literally seen people sugarcoat Sakurais outright statement where he flat out said this is the end, suggesting that he is adamant with the game and will end after this. I've even seen the idea of bonuses happen alongside this pass and I should not have to mention how absurd that is when they would just shove them into the pass or wait until it's done which honestly was quite apparent to be completely based on wishful thinking.

7NATOR

Smash Master
I know Goemon got Mii costumed and Bomberman got snow globed, bit do you guys think a Konami rep could be one of the DLC characters? I don't have a lot of faith in another Konami rep happening for this game, but with how stingy Konami is it wouldn't surprise me if they wanted to have a steak in the DLC lineup so they can get a bit more money.

While everyone always brings up Bomberman for the potential next Konami rep, everyone always forgets Contra specifically Bill Rizer/Lance Bean. I mean, I don't know why these guys ain't more requested because Contra was one of the most iconic games on the NES and one of Konami's biggest IPs. Hell, the most iconic cheat code of all time is the Konami code which originally came from Contra. Not saying it's going to happen, but the Contra bois could be slept on.
I'll be honest: they are Probably Soft Deconfirmed honestly

The Fact they got a Whole New Konami Costume in the Form of Bomberman, when all the Fighters are already known to the Dev team and also in Devlopment, Kinda says we not getting New Konami Character this Pass. If we get one I'll give you $50

Peepo T. Skeleton

Smash Ace
Exactly 9.7 inches away from your current location

My dumb ass was hoping against hope that a Metal Slug character would be in the game when SNK was leaked on the Nintendo website, even though I knew full well it was going to be Terry. Contra would be the next best thing in my book. Not that I think it's happening after Rogue Corps bombed.

7NATOR

Smash Master
For the bonuses, just like to add on why do people think they seem so likely? Like I said, aside from money gaining, the whole idea just seems like it's mainly based on optimism to get more big names in the game. Understandable that they want that but I've literally seen people sugarcoat Sakurais outright statement where he flat out said this is the end, suggesting that he is adamant with the game and will end after this. I've even seen the idea of bonuses happen alongside this pass and I should not have to mention how absurd that is when they would just shove them into the pass or wait until it's done which honestly was quite apparent to be completely based on wishful thinking.
The only way I could see Bonuses happening is if they are Characters that

-Have the Ability to heavily Re-use Assets
-Are from a Represented Franchise
-Are Popular enough to be worth even Developing
-Can be Balanced in a Shorter Amount of Time than Regular characters
-Easy to License (or Easier)

I Think Characters like Dixie, Shadow, Octoling, Waluigi, are good examples like this. Perhaps Characters like Vergil from DMC or Marisa from Touhou could also work if Dante and Reimu Respectfully get in, though I wonder how buying them Seperatly would work though

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Droodle Droodle

SMRPG:

-two Jpegs

-two spirit battles

Monster Hunter:

-a Jpeg

-an assist trophy that had to be programmed to not appear on 22 stages

-a boss battle that's not only in the main adventure mode but a boss in 6 Classic mode campaigns

-Two music tracks from two seperate games

-an entire section of the Adventure mode dedicated to it, including a seperate map Rathalos with prompts and movements

It's not comparable. Geno and Mallow are literally two spirit battles out of more than a thousand while Rathalos is one of the game's 10 bosses and 61 assist trophies. River City Ransom currently has more content in Ultimate than SMRPG. Resident Evil currently has more content than SMRPG. Octopath Traveler and Trials of Mana currently have more content than SMRPG. The Legend of Starfy has more content than SMRPG. We could seriously do this all day, really hammering the point in hard if I included music of games that don't have playable characters. The comparison borders on poe, honestly.

MarioRaccoon

Smash Ace
If Nintendo wants it, they can add more Monster Hunter content to smash, like a proper stage, a fighter, more music, spirit boards and a felyne mii hat.

They can also re-use the assets from Rathalos boss arena and make simple stage, add 3-4 musics tracks and also a spirit board event near MH Rise (and maybe Stories 2) release.

Monster Hunter is very important for Switch, so I think they will not waste the opportunity to have some crossover with Smash Ultimate.

D

Deleted member

When you think about it, Geno and Lloyd are the last character specific Mii costumes left. The Monster Hunter ones are just armor sets, and the chocobo hat is just a recurring species of bird found throughout the FF series.
Just as reassuring as it is unnerving.

I can't help but worry someone is going to go home sad. I mean, Nintendo can't make their moves this obvious, right?

Last edited by a moderator:

HMpoweredMan

Smash Cadet
Warned for trolling/bait
Glad to see y'all are still spinning your wheels and Fatman hasn't gotten a life.

Seriously hope some of ya can step back and realize it's just a game. While we would all love to see this character in the game, it's not healthy to put so much stake in the achievements of others.

I'm sure some of you speculate more than you play the actual game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom