• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Geno (♥♪!?): Return of the Starsend Savior

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rohanx17

Smash Lord
Came across this bit of news. On the topic of the rumored Super Mario 3D ports (64, Sunshine, Galaxy), this action kind of soft-confirms said games to be coming along with Mario's 35th anniversary.

For anyone interested downloads still exist so if you think you might ever be interested it like most fan projects it would be best to pick it up now while it's only a few clicks away. After missing the boat on AM2R initially I know I'll never make that mistake ever again

RuffyYoshi

Smash Journeyman
I do agree with other people about how Geno's situation is kind of similar to how Banjo's was.

-Papageno's has an insider friend that says Banjo's probably coming in October 2018. Internet drags Papa for months following the Grinch leak.

-Insiders connected with Microsoft hear about Steve being leakbait and Banjo likely coming in April 2019. Mostly disregarded.

-A ****-ton of people start hinting at Banjo Late May/Early June including retailers. Starts to get get treated seriously but a ton of people are still skeptical.

-A big portion of the fanbase doesn't believe Banjo is happening until he's literally revealed at E3.

If anything I think I think we're getting close to the third step with Crash while Geno's still kind of in the second phase.
Sorry if you listed it before, you probably have, but what are the evidence for Crash aside the supposed leaked Activision docs that mentioned Smash?
On that note we need a place to collect all evidence for any character so we can read it any time we need to, so people don't have to repeat themselves.

MrJudd

Smash Journeyman
For anyone interested downloads still exist so if you think you might ever be interested it like most fan projects it would be best to pick it up now while it's only a few clicks away. After missing the boat on AM2R initially I know I'll never make that mistake ever again
Actually, only the binary (exe) is going away, because it has assets that belong to Nintendo; The decompiled project itself is 100% legal and it's been around for a while. There's even some decompilation projects for other games like Ocarina of Time and Metroid Prime: the thing is that you must build the binary, providing the copy that you have of the game as a input, so it can be played on PC. Also, they are not related or using any code from that source leak for that exact reason.

QQS

Smash Lord
5 days for Geno’s 24 birthday in USA + potential celebration posts by Nintendo!

1 month for the ARMS reveal + more Smash news. Potential Geno joining the party + SMRPG for Switch! (+The Knight as a premium costume) + probably even fighter #78

The torture is going to end soon; and Geno it’s finally descending to battle. Facts and faith.

562D2154-B95D-4949-AFAE-A0BC1424E411.jpeg

Photo artist: comtmedal

Kremling Kommander

Smash Journeyman
The more I think about it, the more I believe that it’s very odd that Nintendo still hasn’t released the next batch of SNES games for the Online since February(the pattern ranges from 2-3 months). The last chance for them to announce the next batch is next week but if not, seems like June it is. I definitely believe they were holding them back for tie-in announcements at E3(before being cancelled), whatever they may be. This is especially notable with the rumors of a new Donkey Kong Country game and most importantly, Geno in Smash. If the stars align, June may very well be an amazing time for us.

Icewolff92

Smash Champion
Came across this bit of news. On the topic of the rumored Super Mario 3D ports (64, Sunshine, Galaxy), this action kind of soft-confirms said games to be coming along with Mario's 35th anniversary.

They would do this no matter what. This doesn¨t confirm anything

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Sorry if you listed it before, you probably have, but what are the evidence for Crash aside the supposed leaked Activision docs that mentioned Smash?
On that note we need a place to collect all evidence for any character so we can read it any time we need to, so people don't have to repeat themselves.
A very similar timeline to Banjo, honestly.

-May 2019: first rumblings of Crash in Smash.

-July 2019: apparent document leaks. Crash talks brought to Papagenos' attention by someone in Mii Costume Guy's network. Absurd amount of stuff for CTR:NF leaked.

-August 2019: Overwatch for Switch hard leaked. Activision vaguely talks about future Crash plans. Multiple insiders come out to support Crash isn't 4 or 5.

-September 2019: Overwatch 2 is leaked. Rumors of Tracer and D.VA being in Smash in some capacity emerge.

-November 2019: Insider rumors of at least two most western characters coming to Smash Ultimate. Tony Hawk Remasters heavily teased.

-January 2020: RARE confirms planning for Banjo in Smash kicked off E3 2018, confirming insider rumors and drawing parallels to Crash's E3 2019 emergence.

-February 2020: Crash Mobile is leaked. Activision says several remasters are coming in 2020.

-April 2020: Activision teases new Crash announcements will be made later this year.

Based on this, here are the big takeaways:

-Activision sucks at keeping secrets.

-Crash has basically had every major announcement leaked in the last three years.

-Activision is really gung-ho about making Crash a major gaming icon again.

Also, wonder upon wonders, I found this article from 2018 that talks about the existence of the Crash documents a whopping YEAR AND A HALF before they supposedly leaked:

https://www.destructoid.com/rumor-a...-crash-bandicoot-involves-switch-486327.phtml

Last edited:

Polarthief

Smash Lord
-December 2019: Overwatch 2 is leaked.
Hold up, can we go back for a second on this one?

As of this time, Blizzard has not revealed a release date for Overwatch 2. The original game is available on Xbox One, PS4, PC, and as of October, Nintendo Switch, and Overwatch 2 will support all of these, as well. With new consoles releasing in 2020, we wouldn’t be surprised to see it also launch on those with cross-platform support.
Overwatch 2 was announced at Blizzcon in November (11/1), and they did announce it was coming to all consoles, so how was it "leaked" a month later? Also all this Overwatch talk is still tied to Blizzard, Activision's sister company, but I don't see what it has to do with Crash/Activision to begin with... or even Geno for that matter; we're wildly off topic, lol.

Just wanted to point this out for your records: Unless you typed the wrong month, that's not a leak, that's just a hard confirmation, and it's from a sister company that has nothing to do with Crash in the first place.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Hold up, can we go back for a second on this one?

Overwatch 2 was announced at Blizzcon in November (11/1), and they did announce it was coming to all consoles, so how was it "leaked" a month later? Also all this Overwatch talk is still tied to Blizzard, Activision's sister company, but I don't see what it has to do with Crash/Activision to begin with... or even Geno for that matter; we're wildly off topic, lol.

Just wanted to point this out for your records: Unless you typed the wrong month, that's not a leak, that's just a hard confirmation, and it's from a sister company that has nothing to do with Crash in the first place.
I know Overwatch 2 was leaked early but I didn't remember which month. I guess it was leaked in September then. The point of bringing this up is that Blizzard/Activision is godawful at keeping secrets and something like Crash being in Smash leaking would honestly just be par the course.

7NATOR

Smash Master
A very similar timeline to Banjo, honestly.

-May 2019: first rumblings of Crash in Smash.

-July 2019: apparent document leaks. Crash talks brought to Papagenos' attention by someone in Mii Costume Guy's network. Absurd amount of stuff for CTR:NF leaked.

-August 2019: Overwatch for Switch hard leaked. Activision vaguely talks about future Crash plans. Multiple insiders come out to support Crash isn't 4 or 5.

-November 2019: Insider rumors of at least two most western characters coming to Smash Ultimate. Tony Hawk Remasters heavily teased.

-December 2019: Overwatch 2 is leaked.

-January 2020: RARE confirms planning for Banjo in Smash kicked off E3 2018, confirming insider rumors and drawing parallels to Crash's E3 2019 emergence.

-February 2020: Crash Mobile is leaked. Activision says several remasters are coming in 2020.

-April 2020: Activision teases new Crash announcements will be made later this year.

Based on this, here are the big takeaways:

-Activision sucks at keeping secrets.

-Crash has basically had every major announcement leaked in the last three years.

-Activision is really gung-ho about making Crash a major gaming icon again.

Also, wonder upon wonders, I found this article from 2018 that talks about the existence of the Crash documents a whopping YEAR AND A HALF before they supposedly leaked:

https://www.destructoid.com/rumor-a...-crash-bandicoot-involves-switch-486327.phtml
All these stuff is something to consider with Crash I agree. I do wonder though why Activison doesn't just use Leakbait, like Microsoft did. They do own other characters afterall. Is Crash the only character from Activision being heard?

Paraspikey

Smash Journeyman
The "Seven Squares", aka, the Square Memo is still in effect.
They don't randomly change memo's nor add stuff onto it, that isn't how it works I believe, and even if I'm wrong about that, why would they even add more characters? They would have no interest in adding any of the those characters, randomly, out of the blue, when they're plans are almost still the same as 2018.

ToM spirits also proves a few points, one that the memo does indeed, mean something when it comes to characters.

Geno, Seph, or Crono.

Last edited:

pinshadow

Smash Lord
I know Overwatch 2 was leaked early but I didn't remember which month. I guess it was leaked in September then. The point of bringing this up is that Blizzard/Activision is godawful at keeping secrets and something like Crash being in Smash leaking would honestly just be par the course.
Something that's been bugging me is the fact that you think Crash is happening sooner than later which, by all accounts, doesn't really make sense based on the patterns we've already seen with DLC. He's from a brand new third-party, and a western one at that, so wouldn't it make logical sense he'd take longer to negotiate for than characters like Geno, Lloyd, or Dante?

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Something that's been bugging me is the fact that you think Crash is happening sooner than later which, by all accounts, doesn't really make sense based on the patterns we've already seen with DLC. He's from a brand new third-party, and a western one at that, so wouldn't it make logical sense he'd take longer to negotiate for than characters like Geno, Lloyd, or Dante?
Originally I did and my prediction for Crash was 9 or 10 until RARE confirmed back in January that Banjo really was rolled out in about a year's time between E3 2018 and E3 2019. Based on past talks, this honestly makes sense because E3 is one of the rare times of the year that Japanese and Western developers can conveniently meet with each other because they're all in the same place. This said, places like GDC, E3, and the VGAs are times when Western and Japanese developers are literally forced to be in the same room together so if big plans were going to be pitched or kicked off, those are kind of the ideal places to hit the ground running because meeting is kind of a pain in the ass the rest of the year.

Polarthief

Smash Lord
Gotcha gotcha, just making sure, though I still don't think Blizzard is really relevant, unless we're suddenly gonna get an OW rep, which I really doubt.

Geno, Seph, or Crono.
Not to mention Crono is also a dead character and has Sword Stigma in a world after Sakurai has admitted he thinks we've got too many swordsmen. If anything, he'd make for a sweet costume though. Sephiroth also has Sword Stigma and he'd be among the very few 3rd parties to double-up on a franchise (the only two I can immediately remember being Street Fighter and Castlevania). I could see Square wanting to do their usual circlejerk, but I could also see him ending up as a costume to promote FF7R as opposed to a fully playable character.

Likely intended to be an E3 reveal alongside Geno, but I wouldn't be surprised if Corona pushes back non-Japanese characters if they weren't at least shown to the publishers and whatnot.

Originally I did and my prediction for Crash was 9 or 10 until RARE confirmed back in January that Banjo really was rolled out in about a year's time between E3 2018 and E3 2019. Based on past talks, this honestly makes sense because E3 is one of the rare times of the year that Japanese and Western developers can conveniently meet with each other because they're all in the same place. This said, places like GDC, E3, and the VGAs are times when Western and Japanese developers are literally forced to be in the same room together so if big plans were going to be pitched or kicked off, those are kind of the ideal places to hit the ground running because meeting is kind of a pain in the ass the rest of the year.
For sure, though with corona and having Sakurai admit that he can't meet with some publishers (likely ones outside of Japan), I won't be surprised if we get nearly all the Japanese company reps first, and any/all Western characters much later.

If it wasn't for quarantine, I do think Crash and Geno would be a likely pair for E3, as unless you have Sora in the pass somewhere, I don't know who else would make for a really good pairing to satisfy a lot of people at E3, in the same way Hero and Banjo did.

StarLight42

Smash Lord
I believe Geno could be at E3. I used to disagree with the idea but now after they strapped the "first character of the pass has to be a real showstopper, definitely third party" rule to a rocket ship and sent it a million, million miles away when they revealed Arms as FP6 and not even which character from the game it is, they might just not care as much about order as people believe they do. I also wonder if Covid 19 could've affected the order.

Shaboba

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
SW-1760-9183-5135
GENO REACHES THE SEVEN STARS
GENO DESCENDS
GENO AWAKENS
GENO FOLLOW THE SMASH ROUTE
GENO SHOOTS THE STARS
GENO REACHES THE STARS
GENO BLAST IN
Geno Beams In!
Geno Whirls In!
Geno Boosts Ahead!
Geno Levels Up!
Geno Squares Up! (Squaresoft/Enix reference, "square up" slang term for getting ready to fight)

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
I kind of wonder about the order too but if Geno and Crash leaks came out last summer and WFH wasn't enforced at Nintendo until April, it definitely props the idea that they're close to being done, especially in the light that we know they work on multiple characters at a time and 6 was arguably delayed as much as 2 months. Sakurai said things were going smoothly so would there be a need for more delays if 6 was already delayed before all of this went down?

Polarthief

Smash Lord
I kind of wonder about the order too but if Geno and Crash leaks came out last summer and WFH wasn't enforced at Nintendo until April, it definitely props the idea that they're close to being done, especially in the light that we know they work on multiple characters at a time and 6 was arguably delayed as much as 2 months. Sakurai said things were going smoothly so would there be a need for more delays if 6 was already delayed before all of this went down?
What if they had to meet with Activision though before finalizing it? If it's a "must be done in person" kind of thing, even if everything is mostly done, they might require the publisher to sign off on it, which would cause delays.

This is purely speculation btw, just spitballing ideas for why it might not happen.

pinshadow

Smash Lord
So here's something interesting, in the investors Q&A Furukawa said this about the coronavirus impact

So clearly, it doesn't actually seem like Nintendo's plan for 2020 has drastically changed. Which begs the question, what the hell are they doing then? I'm sticking to the theory that 2020 was going to be a slow year regardless, given the complete lack of announcements outside of a few remakes, third party games, and DLC for the last, well, almost whole year at this point since E3. They might have just decided to hold off a bit since they don't have to do an E3 conference, and do an event later in the summer.

Last edited:

StarLight42

Smash Lord
So here's something interesting, in the investors Q&A Furukawa said this about the coronavirus impact

So clearly, it doesn't actually seem like Nintendo's plan for 2020 has drastically changed. Which begs the question, what the hell are they doing then? I'm sticking to the theory that 2020 was going to be a slow year regardless, given the complete lack of announcements outside of a few remakes, third party games, and DLC for the last, well, almost whole year at this point since E3. They might have just decided to hold off a bit since they don't have to do an E3 conference, and do an event later in the summer.
A lot of insiders on resetera including imran khan and nate drake kept saying there was some Mario related event planned for April. While 2020 would've always started off like ****, it doesn't seem like the whole year was always intended to be ****

Polarthief

Smash Lord
From the look of it, it seems they intended the first third to be very blah and have AC carry most of it, then in April/May, start doing Mario stuff and then E3 being the big stuff for the second half.

pinshadow

Smash Lord
A lot of insiders on resetera including imran khan and nate drake kept saying there was some Mario related event planned for April. While 2020 would've always started off like ****, it doesn't seem like the whole year was always intended to be ****
Slow doesn't mean bad, just means we were going to get less than something like 2019, or at the very least more smaller projects/remakes and relying more on third party stuff than usual. The idea that Nintendo was planning some kind of live Mario event for April doesn't sound like Nintendo at all to be honest but I still entertain the idea, and again, the fact that it was cancelled doesn't mean the games themselves were pushed back, it was cancelled because they can't do any kind of large live event.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
pinshadow pinshadow At this point I think Nintendo is just waiting for a point in time where 2020 isn't a total **** show for most of the world. Yeah, Corona is still dominating everything but it's slowly getting to the point that a lot of people are getting numb to it and it's easier to focus on other things. Obviously, this is probably going to carry into 2021 but things can't stay long jammed forever and especially companies are desperate for workarounds.

axel_

Smash Journeyman
And if Byleth showed us anything, then its that said character, no matter who it is, don¨t necessarily get costumes from the same franchise. We could get Cacamallow with Arms, Rayman, or someone else, not Geno or Doomguy related as far as we know.
That has only really happened with Banjo and Byleth, which were the return of old Capcom costumes, the sloppy seconds of what ever isn't a company's most popular character or IP, or special Mii Costumes with songs. Both were either first-party or very close to Nintendo. So I think Mallow will obviously come with Geno and Cacodemon will be with either the ARMS rep or Doomguy/what ever Western rep we get.

MamaLuigi123456

Smash Champion
Again, people are forgetting Nintendo has been announcing a bunch of stuff on Twitter recently. We got a bunch of updates to the Xenoblade remake and a giant update for Super Mario Maker 2. I genuinely wouldn't be surprised if they forgo the live events and just stick to dropping their games on Twitter until the world situation gets better.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
That has only really happened with Banjo and Byleth, which were the return of old Capcom costumes, the sloppy seconds of what ever isn't a company's most popular character or IP, or special Mii Costumes with songs. Both were either first-party or very close to Nintendo. So I think Mallow will obviously come with Geno and Cacodemon will be with either the ARMS rep or Doomguy/what ever Western rep we get.
This is part of Power of Six theory and why I think it heavily suggests Nintendo and Microsoft costumes are coming later. My theory about Byleth not getting Nintendo costumes because Nintendo was likely getting a pack in Season 2 turned out to be true and yet another reason why I'm sticking to my Microsoft pack prediction. The missing Smash 4 costumes belong to Namco, Capcom, and Square so that potentially explains 5 of the 6 future packs.

MattX20

Smash Hero
At any rate, we'll get the news of who our ARMS rep is, FP7 is most likely, and we'll probably see what Mii Costumes we'll get. Wouldn't be surprised if 1/3 of the remaining costumes appear in this wave.

pinshadow

Smash Lord
Again, people are forgetting Nintendo has been announcing a bunch of stuff on Twitter recently. We got a bunch of updates to the Xenoblade remake and a giant update for Super Mario Maker 2. I genuinely wouldn't be surprised if they forgo the live events and just stick to dropping their games on Twitter until the world situation gets better.
Those are the kinds of updates they always drop on twitter though. Announcing some Mario Maker DLC in a tweet is one thing, announcing an entirely new game through a tweet isn't really something Nintendo does, and I really don't get why people keep pushing it. There's nothing stopping them from just doing something like a mini-direct again, it generates a lot more buzz and lets them promote third party stuff as well.

Last edited:

Polarthief

Smash Lord
and a giant update for Super Mario Maker 2.
Announcing some Mario Maker DLC in a tweet is one thing
Just a reminder to everyone because I totally forgot myself and just looked it up: SMM2 2.0 was not announced in the September direct last year, and was also shadowdrop-announced 3 days before launch on Twitter and YouTube (3.0 was shadowdropped 2 days before launch). While there was talk that the 3.0 update was intended to be bigger (and not come yet), what we got was still a shadowdrop announcement and released in the same way as 2.0, which was released in the first week of December before Corona was a thing (at least outside of China).

Like Pinshadow says, the SMM2 update is one thing and honestly I doubt it was gonna be in a direct to begin with, or might have gotten a quick mention at E3, assuming the "it was intended to be bigger but got scrapped" thing is true. But yeah, 2.0 was the exact same way.

Also a quick side-note for MamaLuigi: I wouldn't call this a "giant" update. Yeah there were some neat additions like items, SMB2 mushroom, and the Koopalings, but people are making the world maker out to be so much bigger than it is. We're also now going to have a game that has only 1 "Extra Game StyleS", and that's just hilarious to me.

This is part of Power of Six theory and why I think it heavily suggests Nintendo and Microsoft costumes are coming later. My theory about Byleth not getting Nintendo costumes because Nintendo was likely getting a pack in Season 2 turned out to be true and yet another reason why I'm sticking to my Microsoft pack prediction. The missing Smash 4 costumes belong to Namco, Capcom, and Square so that potentially explains 5 of the 6 future packs.
So excluding potential bonuses (that aren't in FP2 to begin with), you're thinking 2x Nintendo (ARMS and Rex? Wah? Isaac? BWD? Zelda Rep? Pokemon?), and 1x of Namco (Lloyd? Heihachi?), Capcom (Dante?), Square (Geno), and Microsoft (Steve? MC?)? Pretty good lineup overall if that's what they end up doing.

Hoping those rumors of bonuses do pan out though. That would be really awesome.

Last edited:

MamaLuigi123456

Smash Champion
Also a quick side-note for MamaLuigi: I wouldn't call this a "giant" update. Yeah there were some neat additions like items, SMB2 mushroom, and the Koopalings, but people are making the world maker out to be so much bigger than it is. We're also now going to have a game that has only 1 "Extra Game StyleS", and that's just hilarious to me.
I dunno man, compare the additions in 2.0 to 3.0 and it looks like the latter could have been split into at least three more updates. I mean the Koopalings alone could have been a single update.

No new styles is disappointing though, was really hoping for a Super Mario 64 style.

Last edited:

Polarthief

Smash Lord
I dunno man, compare the additions in 2.0 to 3.0 and it looks like the latter could have been split into at least three more updates. I mean the Koopalings alone could have been a single update.

No new styles is disappointing though, was really hoping for a Super Mario 64 style.
Oh, yeah, don't get me wrong, 3.0 is way bigger than 2.0, but 2.0 was puny as hell. It's like saying a kitten is bigger than a mouse, but in the grand scheme of things, a kitten is still very small. 3.0 just seems big because of how tiny 2.0 was, but it didn't add a new style or anything; course maker seems big at first, but it's not really.

Also there's no way we'd see a 3D game for SMM2. At best, I was hoping for Doki Doki Mario Two-S-A, and it seems like that's what they were planning, given the SMB2 Mushroom. I do hope they have a small patch in the future that lets you retain Link/SMB2 status after getting hit, or just have it permanently and Mushrooms (or Master Swords/SMB2 Mushrooms) work the same way in that mode, making you big (and allowing an extra hit). It's so immersion-breaking to be doing a "Zelda/SMB2 Maker" map and getting hit to just turn back to SMB1 mode.

Polarthief

Smash Lord
mate. Super Mario 3D World is literally a 3D game.
Sorry should have been more specific: Seeing a style that lets you move around in 3D, as that was how I interpreted their want of SM64.

Not to mention, they'd have to remaster SM64 to do that first since there are no officially acceptable SM64 assets. NES/SNES is all spritework so it ages very well, but SM64 being on N64 and DS (probably the two systems that, visually, aged the worse of all Nintendo systems) obviously didn't and that would be quite a lot of visual work to get it in SMM2. On top of that, you would then be required to incorporate elements from a game never intended to be a course-clear game to suddenly be one, and I don't know if that would translate nearly as well. SM3DW, despite being a "3D game", is still course-clear styled, and removing the Z-axis is honestly seamless because the game was still intended to be played as such. "SM2DW" works just fine for SMM. Would SM64? I don't think it would, and I wouldn't expect an exploratory game like it to appear, should they ever add a new game style, unless they suddenly allow making 3D-exploratory levels, which seems more like a SMM3 thing.

TL;DR: Way too much work for what might not pay off that well due to SM64 being a vastly different game from all the course-clear styled games that SMM is built around, while also needing to put a lot of work into updating the visuals (though that second point may be irrelevant if the rumored SM64 remaster is true).

Last edited:

MeteoRain

Smash Journeyman
What about this splash art?

Geno Aligns the Seven Stars!
"Geno Shoots for the Stars!"

Always worked for me on multiple levels.

Not only does it pay homage to his mission in SMRPG and his potential playstyle but shows how lucky his is to be standing alongside such an All-Star cast after all these years.

Last edited:

MisterMike

Smash Champion
"Geno Shoots for the Stars!"

Always worked for me on multiple levels.

Not only does it pay homage to his mission in SMRPG and his potential playstyle but shows how lucky his is to be standing alongside such an All-Star cast after all these years.
As I've said before, I really like "Geno Gives It A Whirl!".

Icewolff92

Smash Champion
We got Altair, Rabbits and Cuphead with Byleth
We got Goemon and Sans with Banjo.

So no it was not just "old Capcom costumes"... and very close to Nintendo? Neither Rabbids, Cuphead, Sans, or Assasin Creed is. Especially Assasins Creed concidering its not the sort of IP you think of when you think of Nintendo. If anything, Mallow is more close to Nintendo then these. So sorry, Mallow can come with someone else, or not at all. For what we know, the only representation of SMRPG in this DLC pack will be Geno as a premium. (quite frankly, while I think Geno has a chance, I don¨t believe in Cacamallow at this point)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

We got Altair, Rabbits and Cuphead with Byleth
We got Goemon and Sans with Banjo.

So no it was not just "old Capcom costumes"... and very close to Nintendo? Neither Rabbids, Cuphead, Sans, or Assasin Creed is. Especially Assasins Creed concidering its not the sort of IP you think of when you think of Nintendo. If anything, Mallow is more close to Nintendo then these. So sorry, Mallow can come with someone else, or not at all. For what we know, the only representation of SMRPG in this DLC pack will be Geno as a premium. (quite frankly, while I think Geno has a chance, I don¨t believe in Cacamallow at this point)
It makes no sense that Nintendo would waste time, money, and assets dealing with Square over an updated costume when they could just port over the old one getting the same amount of money. A Geno costume but with a face is not gonna make that much of a difference since the fans know he got costumed for the second time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom